PDA

View Full Version : I AM The LAw ( IC)

arumizy
2013-09-06, 07:12 PM
Graduation day, that’s it no more academy you are finally out on the streets. All the pain, sweat and broken bones had been worth it. You are now the law, the only thing standing between the complete break down of societ is the law.

“ 1024 in progress, we need all available judges to report to 5th and broad”. Was the signal you heard over your com, you kick it into high gear roaring towards the location requested. ( You guys start at the bottom of the map btw). As you pull in your hear the sounds of heavy weapons fire and explosions. Another block war has broken out. You can see members of the Dragons and the Lost Ghost fighting it out in the streets, dozens of civilian and gang bodies litter the streets. The judge that called in the 1024 is no where in sight, no doubt he is much further up.

(( Roll initiatives you guys may make an action this round))

MAP
http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x110/arumizy/street1_zps1e38bdd9.png

Lentrax
2013-09-07, 02:17 AM
"1024 in progress."

Judge under fire. Time to see if I'll make it on the streets.

Control, Victus responding to 1024.

Cranking the lights on her Lawmaster to full, Judge Erin Victus blasts across the Megways towards 5th Ave. Pulling up on the scene, Victus rolls off her Lawmaster, using it for cover. She yanks her Lawgiver from its holster in her boot.

She patches her comm into he speaker on her Lawmaster and shouts out.

Drop your weapons, and prepare to be judged! Surrender now, and the sentence in the Cubes'll be light!

godless polecat
2013-09-07, 02:36 AM
Gotta make short work of these guys and find the Judge thats in trouble
initiative (1d20+2)[8]
Troy guns his lawmaster up the street and fires at the scum to his front by the wrecked car in the middle of the street ((LG1 at K16)) ((attack (1d20+7)[21])) speaking over comms "Ill move up the right and draw fire, someone rock and roll up the left while they are distracted." not even slowing down, Judge Troy lines his bike to head up the right sidewalk preparing to fire on the next scumbag.

TheMightyQuinn
2013-09-07, 12:19 PM
Recruit Grow

"10-24 in progress. 5th and Broad."

"Roger, control. En route."

*It has got to be serious for a judge to call for backup. Every judge responding to render assistance is one less judge on the streets. The throttle on his motorcycle couldn't twist any farther as he hits the mega-highway, cars merging left as he comes - no one wanted to get slapped with an obstruction of justice charge.*

*As he rolls up to the scene, he barely slows before bringing his bike to a hard stop near one of the kiosks, hoping for a bit of cover. Two other judges were already responding - the situation should be dealt with in short order.*

"Stand down! Attempted murder carries an eight year sentence - Attempted murder of a Judge is death - your choice!"

*While he's speaking, he dismounts, using the bike for cover on one side, the kiosk on the other.*

OOC:

Okay, going to pull his bike up to E 18/19, and that'll put him on C 18 with a five foot step, pistol raised at the perp on B15

arumizy
2013-09-07, 05:49 PM
(( initiative Len, Quinn dragon 2 , lost ghost 3, list ghost 2, dragon 1, dragon 4 godless, lost ghost 1))

"" **** judges " dragon 3 says as he tosses his gun down and drops face down. Take your ready actions and your turns.

Lentrax
2013-09-08, 10:19 AM
Firing readied action against the lost ghost at K16

Attack:[roll0]
Crit confirm:[roll1]
Damage: [roll2]

Erin will then run up the street toward the wooden stack at C18.

TheMightyQuinn
2013-09-08, 02:10 PM
Recruit Grow

Hp - 38 / 38
Ac - 23 (+1/2 cover) = 27

*One of them has enough sense to surrender to justice. Leaning left around cover, Scott braces his wrist on the structure and exhales slowly, the motion almost mechanical it has become so automatic through the years of the academy.*

"Failure to comply noted."

*Squeezing the trigger evenly, he feels the gun jerk lightly in his hand.*

OOC:

Attack roll =
[roll0]

Crit confirmation -
[roll1]

Damage -
[roll2]

Crit -
[roll3]

arumizy
2013-09-08, 05:56 PM
LG 1 and Dragon one both fall to the ground with blood oozing from their wounds.

dragon 2 Aim s at Godless and misses

, lost ghost 3 Aim at Len and misses
, list ghost 2, Aim at Len and misses
dragon 4 Aims at Ghost 3 and hits wounding.

godless polecat
2013-09-09, 03:10 PM
"Control, Troy. At the scene of the 1024 with Victus and Grow moving north on broad and engaged with 7 perps, no Judge in sight. Do we have a fix on his GPS?
Troy speeds up the side walk as he flips the trigger on the Lawmaster's guns.
((blowing right past LG 2 attacking LG at O-2 (1d20+6)[16] I finish my move on square O-3))

arumizy
2013-09-09, 07:14 PM
( initiative Len, Quinn dragon 2 , lost ghost 3, list ghost 2,, godless, ))

The rounds find their Mark, only 3 gangmembers alive.

Lentrax
2013-09-11, 09:49 AM
Watching more of the Perps go down, Erin makes a run up the street. She swings her Lawgiver up toward another Dragon, and opens fire.

running up to C 13. Firing at Dragon 2
Attack: [roll0]
Crit: [roll1]
Damage:[roll2]

TheMightyQuinn
2013-09-11, 10:38 AM
Recruit Grow

Hp - 38 / 38
Ac - 23

*Stepping Quickly out from behind cover, Scott moves forward, with a quick glance towards the perp he shot first, before turning to the ganger farthest from him and attempting to eliminate the threat.*

OOC

Alright, I'm going to move to A-15, and if Dragon 1 still has any life left in him, I'll finish him off. If it looks like he's dead and just doesn't know it yet, I'll just kick his weapon away and take a shot at Dragon 4

Attack -
[roll0]

Crit -
[roll1]

Damage -
[roll2]

arumizy
2013-09-11, 11:10 AM
Dragon 2 drops dead.
the others are dead
LG 2 and 3 Drop their weapons after watching the destruction they and the one who surrendered earlier await their judgement.,

Lentrax
2013-09-11, 11:36 AM
Victus holds her Lawgiver on the Perps. She walks over to the Dragon who surrendered when she arrived. Checking that another judge has her covered, she holsters her Lawmaster and pulls out a pair of handcuffs from her belt.

Citizen, you are charged with multiple violations of Mega-City Code 13 Sextion 1, Participation in a Block war, and multiple charges of Code 1 Section 5, Manslaughter. The sentence is twenty-five years in the Cubes.

Placing thePerp in the cuffs, she yanks him to his feet as she pushes him over to a holding post. Her other hand comes up to her mouth so she can use her comm.

Control, Victus. We need a Meatwagon to 5th and Broad. We have three Perps for the Cubes, and numerous bodies for Resyk.

TheMightyQuinn
2013-09-11, 06:56 PM
Recruit Grow

*Seeing the other judge moving from one perp to the next, he motions for the others to stand, keeping his gun trained on them.*
"You. You. Up. Hands on your heads slowly, move forward and kneel in a line next to the first perp. Resisting Arrest will result in further criminal charges."

*As the perps line up, Scott keeps his pistol out, but lowers the weapon - they weren't done here yet.*
"Recruit Grow. Haven't been assigned a sector full time. You are?"

arumizy
2013-09-12, 11:01 AM
" Understood Victus, Meat Magon enroute, continue to 1024. Secondary judge team enroute to secure previous area and ensure transport of perps"

You hear explosions and heavy weapons fire coming from up the street.

Current area
http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x110/arumizy/street1_zps1e38bdd9.png

Next area
Dozens of bodies line the streets the Lost ghost have taken the upper hand as the only dragons you see are corpses.

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x110/arumizy/street2_zpse542a12a.png

godless polecat
2013-09-13, 01:44 PM
Control, Troy. Did you get a gps fix on the Judge that called in the 1024?

Troy guns his Lawmaster up the street searching for the Judge in trouble.
((moving to the next map G-21, and reading and attack action in case Im shot at.))

Lentrax
2013-09-13, 10:43 PM
Bike, to me.

With a roar of the onboard engine, the bike dutifully drives itself over to Victus. Opening a storage compartment, she swaps the clip in her lawgiver for a fresh one. She also replaces the pair of handcuffs she used on the Perp.

arumizy
2013-09-14, 06:10 AM
" 1024 is one kilometer to the north, proceed with caution heavy gang activity expected"

TheMightyQuinn
2013-09-14, 08:58 AM
Recruit Grow

*With a shrug, Grow waits for the meat-wagon to arrive before returning to his own bike, and thumbing it to life.
One Kilometer to the north.
With a flip of the switch, he readies the bikes guns.*
"One kilometer. Roger. Enroute"

*Gunning the vehicle, he tries to catch up with the other judges. It wouldn't do to have one of them downed for lack of support.*

arumizy
2013-09-14, 12:09 PM
As you approach the next area you see a bunch of gangsters. Dead bodies litter the streets.

" Judges take them down" they scream as they start opening fire.

Initiative

Quin
Lg1
Lg 3
Len
Lg 2

Godless
Lg 4

TheMightyQuinn
2013-09-14, 03:26 PM
Recruit Grow

*Tapping into the comm system of his bike, Scott gives the perps one last chance.*
"Surrender now, or your sentence is Death, in accordance with Megacity law."

*Gunning the bike, he maneuvers it to the left, letting the other two judges take center and right - the perps that fired were already dead. They just didn't know it yet.*

OOC:

Alright, I'm not sure how much damage the bike is going to do, but I'll ready an action to fire at the first perp that turns his gun towards me - hopefully some of them will surrender.

Attack -
[roll0]

Crit, if needed -
[roll1]

Edit: Gah. I'm on a horrible streak.