PDA

View Full Version : Besides Knowledge Devotion

Grayson01
2013-09-06, 08:17 PM
Okay I have been thinking of making a Paladin focusing on Devotion Feats what are some of the best Devotions feats and why? What situation would make them work the best.

For this Build I would Keep SPell casting, take battle Blessing, and take Charging Smite ACF. (not going for Uber Charger but Charging Smite IMO is just better the a Mount if I am not PRCing for it or Using Mounted Combat)

DeltaEmil
2013-09-06, 08:21 PM
Besides Knowledge Devotion, you are advised to take Travel Devotion, and then spend the rest of your feats on Extra Turning.

Greenish
2013-09-06, 08:28 PM
Law is okay, but eats TU like nothing if you want to get extra uses. Animal can get you a Str bump or flight speed or other stuff.

Urpriest
2013-09-06, 08:32 PM
Trickery is cool, though probably doesn't fit the rest of what you're doing. Earth is a great anti-charger one.

Grayson01
2013-09-06, 08:32 PM
Why Travle Devotion what is the big benefit that makes it worth not taking any others?

Besides Knowledge Devotion, you are advised to take Travel Devotion, and then spend the rest of your feats on Extra Turning.

DeltaEmil
2013-09-06, 08:37 PM
Extra movement as a swift action.

Make a charging smite. Then walk away and deny your target its full attack.
Or walk first in a more advantageous position. Then make charging smite.
Or just walk, and then make a full attack, and save your charging smite for later.