PDA

View Full Version : Greatest Use of Polymorph EVER

Thrudd
2013-09-08, 03:23 AM
Or is it wild shape?

Start at around 4:40

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BH_WVQ2gUi4

I don't see any reason why any shapechanger would not choose the form of a giant flying shark at every opportunity.

MLai
2013-09-08, 05:10 AM
My god... Lava Locs... I had him in my childhood collection!

See, if I ever have a kid and he/she ever collected figures or something, I would NEVER tell him/her to give/throw it all away even if I can't see the value in them. Damn old-fashioned military jock father with polar opposite personality and no imagination... :smallannoyed:

Thrudd
2013-09-08, 05:55 AM
I hear ya, brother. The age of twelve was time to remove all childhood things from life and start doing grown up stuff, like playing sports...right? me too. lol

Lord Raziere
2013-09-08, 06:01 AM
My god... Lava Locs... I had him in my childhood collection!

See, if I ever have a kid and he/she ever collected figures or something, I would NEVER tell him/her to give/throw it all away even if I can't see the value in them. Damn old-fashioned military jock father with polar opposite personality and no imagination... :smallannoyed:

I can relate, even if my own father is comparatively more reasonable. I'm glad I don't see him much anymore. :smallsmile:

as for the video…..uh….I'm certain its uh….cool

*sneaks away before anyone notices I did not watch it, and was just chiming in on the father thing*