PDA

View Full Version : Geist Key Help

Sinpoder
2013-09-08, 03:07 PM
Hello guys... I was curious if anyone here know anything about Geist: The Sin Eater from White Wolf because if so, I would like to ask their creative thoughts on making a custom key....

TroubleBrewing
2013-09-08, 03:33 PM
First off, I'm super glad to see someone else here has heard of this! It's been a while since I looked through my books, but I remember being impressed. Lemme take a quick look and I'll get back to you.

In the meantime, this probably belongs in the "Other games" section, rather than in "Roleplaying Games". This forum is mostly for general RPG questions, rather than queries about specific games.

Lorsa
2013-09-08, 04:41 PM
I've played Geist and while I found the setting to be very interesting the rules were the worst of the nWoD settings that I have played. There are large balance issues, discrepancies between the chapters and on some occassions manifestations where parts of their power does something sin eaters already do by default. It's been said that two groups can play Geist and play radically different games.

My recommendation is to go to the White Wolf forum and ask questions about how to construct your own keys (and what the various manifestation powers would do with that key).

Sinpoder
2013-09-08, 04:55 PM
Ok.... I will simply leave then... thank you for your help at the very least :)