PDA

View Full Version : Help with progression[3.5/PF]

Jabadahut50
2013-09-09, 12:54 PM
Hello there all! So, I'm new to these boards but i have read a lot of things that helped me in developing my current character I am playing in my dm's home brew campaign. Because of the shear help that the topics i used have helped, i figured all of you out there may be able to help suggest how i should progress the character. We are using pathfinder but with access to pretty much all of 3.0 and 3.5.

So my current character is a dragonborn frost dwarf who happens to be a monsterous amalgamation of several different classes. He is Warblade 4/ PF Barbarian 1/ Fist of the Forest 1/Deep warden 2. Items of note that he currently has include a +1 great sword, a +4 belt of mighty constitution, a wand of bears endurance, and a ring and an amulet that give him another 2 to his ac combined. I originally bought an 18 in his con stat. Thanks to house rules we add 2 to all stats after stat buy.

Current stat block:
Str: 18
Dex: 12
Con: 30
Int: 18
Wis: 9
Cha: 5

we are level 8 (dm waved frost dwarfs +1 level adjustment due to the fact that dragonborn removes nearly all of the frost dwarfs bonuses above normal dwarf). I figured next level i would take the combat reflexes feat and a level in crusader. This will allow me 5 more maneuvers and 1 stance(obviously going with thicket of blades). After that though i don't know what i should go with. I know for a fact we aren't going to 20. I assume we will atleast get to around 15(a previous character had an opition of a 1 level half dragon class that gives all its benefits over total of 15 levels). Any help would be aprecciated. Thanks :smallwink:

HalfQuart
2013-09-09, 03:23 PM
I don't really have anything to suggest, but did notice that the Belt of Mighty Constitution (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic-items/wondrous-items/wondrous-items/a-b/belt-of-mighty-constitution) and Bear's Endurance (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/b/bear-s-endurance) both give enhancement bonuses, and thus won't stack with each other.

Jabadahut50
2013-09-09, 04:54 PM
well crap. Didn't notice that before. Darn. I guess i'll have to sell that and use the money to get an adamantine weapon(lots of golems and constructs in his campaign)