PDA

View Full Version : Party construction chllenge

Ashtagon
2013-09-10, 08:45 AM
human ranger/marshal(?) Jack O'Neill (two Ls)
half-troll (?) warblade Teal'c (with an apostrophe)
human archivist(?) Daniel Jackson
human artificer(?) Samantha Carter

Bonus points for finding a better race for Teal'c. More bonus points for building supporting cast. Get the trifecta by building their special equipment and base facilities.

Doc_Maynot
2013-09-10, 08:55 AM
human ranger/marshal(?) Jack O'Neill (two Ls)
half-troll (?) warblade Teal'c (with an apostrophe)
human archivist(?) Daniel Jackson
human artificer(?) Samantha Carter

Bonus points for finding a better race for Teal'c. More bonus points for building supporting cast. Get the trifecta by building their special equipment and base facilities.

I'm thinking Daniel Jackson would be more a Factotum/Chameleon/Risen Martyr using some sanctified spells when he uses his divine focus.

Fouredged Sword
2013-09-10, 08:59 AM
Teal'c should be a goliath with a symbiotic creature attached (and later removed).

Totally a crusader rather than a warblade. He uses devoted spirit to keep fighting + Stone dragon for attacks.

Vala is a factotum 5 / chameleon X

Ashtagon
2013-09-10, 09:01 AM
I'm thinking Daniel Jackson would be more a Factotum/Chameleon/Risen Martyr using some sanctified spells when he uses his divine focus.

Dark knowledge of the gou'uld and the ability to recover secret knowledge (spells) with his archaeology? Definitely seems more of an archivist to me. Maybe with multiclass into factotum, but definitely at least a few levels in archivist.

Zeb
2013-09-10, 10:15 AM
Hard to capture teal'c and jacks pilot skills in D&D.

Dr Jackson needs more that straight archivist, Lvl 1 seems like it should be Expert with all skill points invested in speak language and other knowledge with the cunning linguist and multilingual feats.

As he levels he goes form unable to use a pistol to dual wielding P90's so we have to up his bab with something. I do like the idea of using risen martyr. maybe Death delver cause he needs those 9 lives.

Mitchel really takes a beating so he needs something with a d12 hd, maybe knight or crusader?

Clearly Hammond of Texas is the marshal.

Sgt Siler has so much stuff hit him he need the improved toughness and great fort feats.