PDA

View Full Version : Tome of Horrors IV - Any good?

gurgleflep
2013-09-11, 07:38 PM
So I'm usually rather frugal with my money but I quite liked the previous three Tome of Horror books and I'm currently considering buying the forth in the series. (http://www.talesofthefroggod.com/toh-4.html) I would like to get a few opinions before just up and buying it and I would also like to know if it's 3.5 or Pathfinder as I'm not seeing anything about which edition it is - I'm probably overlooking something :smallsigh:

Karnith
2013-09-11, 07:44 PM
I would also like to know if it's 3.5 or Pathfinder as I'm not seeing anything about which edition it is - I'm probably overlooking something :smallsigh:
Well, if you're interested in using it for Pathfinder, I would assume that the Pathfinder version on the page would be of interest to you. Not sure about the "Swords and Wizardry" version, though.

gurgleflep
2013-09-11, 07:59 PM
Well, if you're interested in using it for Pathfinder, I would assume that the Pathfinder version on the page would be of interest to you. Not sure about the "Swords and Wizardry" version, though.

Dagnabbit, I knew I'd overlook the edition xD Thank you.
I play 3.5, but I do bring in stuff from PF every now and then so I'm hoping the Sword and Wizardry version's 3.5.