PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a DM

drakbela
2013-09-12, 06:56 PM
Hello, my name is Drake, I am looking for a DM to have a game for 4-3 people using the pathfinder system, I am looking for someone understanding and helpful because there might be 1 or 2 noobs out of the group, I would be able to help them for the most part, but were looking for a DM who is able to have the game on either Saturday or Friday around 9 Atlantic stranded time, and has at least some experience DMing. Also we are hoping the game will not be a all text game, using a site like D20 for maps and such. I would DM but I tryed and it went very, very badly. In short, were looking for a DM to run our rag tag group of noobs, military training preferred (that was a joke)

Gavran
2013-09-12, 08:13 PM
First, you'd have better luck posting in this (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51) forum. If you choose to do so, be sure to include [PF] and that you're after a DM in your thread title.

Second, is this a group of people you see IRL? If so I think you'd be much better served to make a new thread here to try to fix your problems DMing. A face-group will always be superior, and the odds of finding a virtual DM for your face-group that can commit to your schedule aren't very good. PbP games are a very distant beast, by necessity.

drakbela
2013-09-12, 08:55 PM
Okey thank you