PDA

View Full Version : Yet another astral construct question ?

SolioFebalas
2013-09-13, 07:38 AM
If took Constructor Prc at 15th level you can summon 4 astral constructs. Is it possible to manifest this spower with Twin Power feat ?

Psyren
2013-09-13, 07:43 AM
There's actually no limit on the Astral Constructs you can have out (unless you're using the CPsi nerf.) Do you mean 4 in one round?

Yes, you can Twin Astral Construct. You can twin just about any power with a target, area or effect.

SolioFebalas
2013-09-13, 07:48 AM
So if i'am Kalashtar Constructor with linked power crystals (to improve augmentation points) and Personal Construct ACF i can summon 4 constructs with a swift action and at the begining of the next round there are another 4 constructs appears ? Seems to me my DM will hates me.

Psyren
2013-09-13, 08:00 AM
I'm AFB so I'm not sure what the crystals do. Also, it's not clear if you can apply additional metapsionics to Personal Construct; you'll have to check with your DM for that one.

You can't use both Personal Construct and Quickened Construction in the same round - both are swift actions, and you only get one.

You can use your swift on Quickened Construction (Twinned) to get two constructs immediately, then manifest Astral Construct normally (also twinned) to get two at the start of your next round. That's 4 total, not 8.

You can link power to both of those, getting an additional construct each (6 total overall) but you will need a pretty high ML to make them worthwhile and lots of PP to sustain that kind of nova.

SolioFebalas
2013-09-16, 01:54 AM
Crystalls allows you augment power beyond ML restriction (2PP per crystal). And I calculate it from the perspective of usage Constructors Enhanced Construction ability.