PDA

View Full Version : PF - Spell Cards Most Complete?

Letric
2013-09-13, 08:55 AM
Hi,

I found this one: http://www.thegm.org/alpha/

Is there anything else more complete than this one to print and have easy access to spells?

I'm playing a Cleric and sometimes someone else is looking at the book and can't check what my spells do, or I forget some important details about them.

Crake
2013-09-13, 08:58 AM
Hi,

I found this one: http://www.thegm.org/alpha/

Is there anything else more complete than this one to print and have easy access to spells?

I'm playing a Cleric and sometimes someone else is looking at the book and can't check what my spells do, or I forget some important details about them.

if you have an tablet or smartphone or notebook the entire pfsrd is online, so you can use that to look up spells

Letric
2013-09-13, 09:02 AM
if you have an tablet or smartphone or notebook the entire pfsrd is online, so you can use that to look up spells

Sometimes :P but not always.

I'm sticking to the spell into PF SRD, so I think this Spell Card site should be complete, but is NOT really print friendly, way too much grey when printing.

Alefiend
2013-09-13, 09:56 AM
Dagnabbit. I came here to recommend Perram's spellbook, but it turns out that's what you're using and are unhappy with. Sorry. :smallredface:

Also, tablets and smart phones aren't the fastest or most reliable things in all cases. I've given up using my netbook at games because it's quicker just to pre-print what I need.

Letric
2013-09-13, 09:58 AM
Dagnabbit. I came here to recommend Perram's spellbook, but it turns out that's what you're using and are unhappy with. Sorry. :smallredface:

Also, tablets and smart phones aren't the fastest or most reliable things in all cases. I've given up using my netbook at games because it's quicker just to pre-print what I need.

Not unhapy! It's awesome, I just wanted to be sure I'm using the most updated Spell Card.

It was awesome when I found it, it solved all my problems XD

Alefiend
2013-09-13, 10:26 AM
Not unhapy! It's awesome, I just wanted to be sure I'm using the most updated Spell Card.

It was awesome when I found it, it solved all my problems XD

Well, Perram is pretty serious about his Spellbook, so he tries to keep it up to date. He's also got podcasts and convention travel, though, so I don't know if it's completely current.

Letric
2013-09-13, 10:28 AM
Well, Perram is pretty serious about his Spellbook, so he tries to keep it up to date. He's also got podcasts and convention travel, though, so I don't know if it's completely current.

Woah, I didn't know he was that important xD

I tried to find something for Iphone, but the only ones I've found were paid.

Thanks =)