PDA

View Full Version : Dream Class?

kreenlover
2013-09-14, 09:11 PM
Is there a class out there (official preferably, if not, homebrew ok) that lets you control dreams, go through dreams, etc?

Basically an extension of the Oneirmancy stuff from Heroes of Horror?

Thanks,
Kreen

Bogardan_Mage
2013-09-14, 09:11 PM
Factotum with max ranks in Lucid Dreaming?

Forrestfire
2013-09-14, 09:29 PM
Wizard with some spells like nightmare and the other sleep/dream related stuff?

Plane Shifting to Dal Quor? :smalltongue:

Venger
2013-09-14, 09:39 PM
hyperconscious, a psionics focused book was put together by bruce cordell, the guy who did XPH under the sword and sorcery imprint, so it's just as good as official

the awakened dreamer prestige class is exactly what you're looking for. enjoy!

Diovid
2013-09-15, 01:34 AM
Step 1: Play a caster.
Step 2: Get the feats Dreamtelling, Oneiromancy and Improved Oneiromancy (Heroes of Horror).
???
Profit!

Psyren
2013-09-15, 04:41 AM
hyperconscious, a psionics focused book was put together by bruce cordell, the guy who did XPH under the sword and sorcery imprint, so it's just as good as official

the awakened dreamer prestige class is exactly what you're looking for. enjoy!

That. Hyperconscious in general is all about the dream stuff, and offers several feats/powers/items to help you realize the concept mechanically.

kreenlover
2013-09-15, 09:13 AM
Thanks guys, I'll check it out!

Kreen

Zombulian
2013-09-15, 01:30 PM
There's also Nightmare Spinner, though I don't know how much that goes into people's dreams.

Jeff the Green
2013-09-15, 02:25 PM
There was a homebrew PrC contest a while back, though I'm not able to search for it now. It had some rather interesting ones. Including my spirit shaman/wu jen theurge (which didn't place :smallfrown:).

Zombulian
2013-09-15, 05:04 PM
There was a homebrew PrC contest a while back, though I'm not able to search for it now. It had some rather interesting ones. Including my spirit shaman/wu jen theurge (which didn't place :smallfrown:).

Ooh that's got some flavor right there. Never really thought of mixing the two, but that could be an interesting build.