PDA

View Full Version : Adding a little more to fear from the dark. 3.5 Weapon enchantment advice

ZethVorador
2013-09-15, 11:16 AM
I am currently playing a Drow Rogue 5/Fighter 1(Drow Rogue ACF)/Assassin 4. His combat is currently centered around Sneak Attack and Death Attack. his magical gear (Vanishers Mask(Can't remember original slot), Dimension Strider Boots, Shadow Cloak etc) and spells (shadow double, wraith strike etc) are based around getting those two off in combat. The only trouble I seem to be having right now is the direction to go with my magical armor and weapons.

This is what I currently have:
+1 Muffled Twisted Silk

No idea where to go with the armor, the muffle was a cheap extra and it's currently just a +1

+1 Keen Elven Thin Blade With Wand Chamber and least crystal of return

+1 Folding Hand Crossbow with least crystal of return and hand crossbow blade

I have Versatile combatant and my DM and I agreed that due to the wording in the feat I can use the hand crossbow blade like I had TWF since I still have the hand crossbow in my off hand when using the attached blade.

In general I don't know where to go with the weapons either, I have gone over a lot of options and my list so far sits at this:

Cursespewing weapon +1
Soulfire armor +4
Smoking +1
whirling +1
enervating +2
Deadly Precision +1
Mage Bane +1
Paralyzing +2

So basically I am looking to utilize the communities vast wealth and knowledge to make sure I am getting the most of what I currently have. Thanks in advance to any help and advice given.

mabriss lethe
2013-09-15, 11:39 AM
Cursespewing was changed in MiC. It's no longer a +1 that triggers on every hit. It's a +3 that only triggers on a crit, but no longer requires a save to activate.