PDA

View Full Version : 5 Elements War IC

qwertyu63
2013-09-15, 05:14 PM
This is the IC thread for 5 Elements War.

You all start in the city of Outset. It is noon.

J-H
2013-09-15, 11:06 PM
The wind whistles, almost making a dramatic musical-type sound. A tumbleweed blows across the road. An average looking man walks down the middle of the road. He pauses and looks at the tumbleweed.

"Hmm, that's odd. I wonder how a desert plant got here, in a wooded area."

He continues down the road, walking with a smooth, flowing gait. His front foot is always flat on the ground before he shifts any weight onto it, as though he is always trying to stay rooted to the earth.

Gregory continues on his way, going back to a training salle after having just eaten lunch at a tavern.

Thokk_Smash
2013-09-16, 07:53 AM
Karl hums a jaunty tune as he makes his way through the town of Outset. It is high noon, and he has gotten hungry. As such, he walks into the tavern and sits down. Barmaid, get me the special, and something strong to wash it down with, he says jovially.

He happily eats the food, and pays a bit extra to the serving girl. Whistling once more, he walks out into the shining sun and sighs. Maybe I'll be able to find out more about the spirits here, he whispers to himself.

sanguinewalker
2013-09-17, 02:49 AM
A man stands on a cliff face overlooking the water.

Well, I'm here. I don't know why. I can barely even hear you some days. Still, I'm doing my best.

I saw a man today who had no house. He didn't embrace it, but I thought the least I could do was get him a hot meal. I'm sure he wouldn't say no to a nice fish.

With a thought, the man jumped of the cliff, and spread his new wings, returning with a bill with a nice, big fish, spitting it out back on the cliff and returning to his normal form.

Thank you. I'm sure he'd thank you too.

The man finds some wood and starts the cookout. He heads back into the village to find the man.

Obscurejones
2013-09-17, 11:06 PM
The maker works. Granted, that sort of makes sense. I mean, you'd expect some effort to be involved with making. Creation is beget by action. Or inaction in some cases. But, I mean philosophically speaking inaction can be considered a form of action. And if we accept that work is synonymous with action then saying the maker works is downright redundant.

Still it's a nice line.

Eventually the maker stops working. The sun is coming up. So people can be interacted with. And he supposes they should. He will sit in the tavern. They seem to like alcohol. And he can always fiddle with his arm's attachments.

asdflove
2013-09-18, 05:16 PM
Nellian Magebow sits on a beach, absentmindedly firing arrows into the water. She's humming quietly to herself, listening to the splash of arrows hitting the water.