PDA

View Full Version : The charger, the mount, and the weapon

Ryu_Bonkosi
2013-09-16, 04:41 PM
So earlier today I was tossing around some ideas in my head for something fun to play in my next game. I came up with something a little silly and wanted others input on how I can make this feasible.

So this would take three characters to pull off, but it basically goes like this:

Player 1 is a Mounted Charger (or some other form of mounted combat) that rides Player 2 as his mount into battle while using Player 3 as his weapon.

I was thinking that Player 1 could just be your standard mounted charger, power attack, valorous charge, lance, the whole 9 yards.

Player 2 is the one I have no idea what to do with. My first thought was druid, but I feel like this would just be a waste of a perfectly good druid's powers, forcing him to be a mount.

Player 3 would have to be a Fiend of Possession from Fiend Folio to even realistically be considered as a weapon. Or would there be some other way to get someone as a functioning weapon without taking the Fling Ally feat?

Thoughts?

Vaz
2013-09-16, 05:14 PM
Dvati Totemist 2/Deadly Hunter Druid 1/Wizard 1/Arcane Heirophant 8/Soulcaster 8

Feats needed
Incarnum Spellsshaping
Versatile Spellcaster
Arcane Disciple (Luck)
Power Attack Chain

Share Shapechange on your Companion Familiar into a 25HD creature. Miracle Metamorphosis into an object on one of the Dvati. Girallons Blessing, Girallon Arms Bound to Totem Chakra, Arms of Plenty, Fuse Arms, +12 Strength right there.

The weapon you change into itself is not really that powerful, but who really cares