PDA

View Full Version : Green Sun Corps IC

horus42
2013-09-16, 07:41 PM
The four of you find yourselves standing on the bridge of the CES Kaifeng, one of the Central Empire's many capital ships. The crew is going about their business, all in clean, crisp uniforms. Many sit at terminals, others mill about performing various other tasks. The Executive Officer of the Kaifeng, Admiral Mordecai Blythe, stands looking out the viewscreens at the image of the stars, his back turned to you. After a few moments, he turns to face you, looking grim.

You've all known that Admiral Blythe isn't a fan of the Green Sun Corps, and he only grudgingly allowed you on his ship at the behest of His Divine Lunar Presence himself. He makes his distaste of the Corps known to any who would think to ask, and addresses you with the smallest amount of respect he can get away with.

"Fortunately, we're getting closer to our destination, so I can finally have a return to normalcy aboard my ship. I trust you've all been briefed on the mission?"

It's obvious that he doesn't care either way. And truth be told, you haven't been. All you've been told is that there's trouble brewing on the outlying planet of Barsoom, which despite the wishes of some natives, is in fact a part of the Empire. Which is why the Emperor having you lot intervene at all.

Kell_tamer
2013-09-16, 07:57 PM
"As a matter of fact sir we have not, and would appreciate getting the details necessary for this mission. Not wise to send Exalts in blind.

The imposing woman makes her voice heard. Easily dwarfing most men, she's one of the few who makes the massive blades of the Exalted seem small in comparison to the wielder.

She had a fair point however, the Exalted were capable of horrifying feats and these Green Sun Exalts if not given direction could cause inadvertent destruction. She didn't want that, the very fact they were a different kind of Exalted alone was making life difficult for the dawn caste soldier. She wanted the empire to respect this unit, not be afraid to use it.

Obscurejones
2013-09-16, 07:59 PM
As the captain speaks Jack does his best to ignore him, fiddling with the buttons on his jacket and mubling under his breath.
"C'mon Jack, let's flee the SI. C'mon Jack let's run to the fleabags. C'mon Jack, what's the worst that could happen? I could die in the middle of bug**** nowhere dealing with someone else's problems."
He looks up and fixes the captain with a witheringly bitter smile.
"If I get off this planet alive I'm having sex with all your female relatives. And then I'm never calling them."

Lord Raziere
2013-09-16, 11:42 PM
Vezadrin, as ever, stood completely still, in the most formal stance one could imagine. His expression was blank. His clothes, while black with blue glowing lines, was crisp and and clean as the uniforms around him.
"Negative, Admiral. It would be most kind of you to inform us so that the job may be done with all quality and planning necessary to complete it."
Nevertheless he decided to jot down a few plans on his holographic computer to gather information or more information once they got to Barsoom so as to get the most accurate assessment of the situation possible.

Plan 1:
Kalia asks local Barsoomian military
Jack asks local Barsoomian criminal underground
Emily asks local Barsoomian people/sailors.
I search the local cyberspace network

Plan 2:
Investigate local strange occurrences or conflict
Find out if it can solved peacefully or not
If it can: (considering current group makeup, unlikely)
have Jack somehow socially manipulate things to be peaceful, assuming he is cooperative
It if can, but Jack is not cooperative:
Use Verdant Emptiness Endowment program to try to bribe people into peace.
If it cannot/Above two do not work: (much more likely)
-Use Principle-Invoking Onslaught program to turn vast hordes of enemies into gold, or some other valuable substance.
-Against singular enemies, simply cut them in half with Mind-Hand Manipulation program
-Sell vast hordes of enemies turned gold/O.V.S. (Other Valuable Substance) for for more funds, Profit.

Plan 3:
If other Exalts involved:
find out what their agenda is first,
figure out if they can be safely left alone or not, and if they can't, whether or not their problem can be solved peacefully
If it it can, See plan 2, assuming Jack is cooperative/Jack uncooperative.
If it it cannot, see plan 2, if above two do not work.

Probably enough planning for now. its good to have general outlines like this in advance.

josienoms
2013-09-17, 10:37 AM
Emily grins, her mouth full of fangs glinting in the bright light on the bridge, and looks to Jack. "Oooh, if any of them are particularly naughty, please send them my way."

She didn't care that the Admiral doesn't like them. She wasn't too find of him either. But when the Empire needed things done, she was happy to do them... as long as she got to do them her way.

She sighed, and regained her usual composure. "As the others have said, no, we weren't briefed. What's going on down there?"

horus42
2013-09-17, 05:27 PM
The Admiral continues, as though Jack and Emily hadn't spoken, though his voice drips with contempt. "A group of beings who call themselves "The Holy Therns" have invaded Barsoom. We're not sure whether they're bioengineered demons, or a species from the Outer Worlds who have allied themselves with the Stellar Intelligences, but we do know they have massive destructive capabilities. The claim to represent some nebulous female divine power, and our spies within their ranks tell us that Barsoom is only the beginning. They hold some sort of grudge against the natives, which is why they were targeted first."

Kell_tamer
2013-09-17, 05:43 PM
"so we're basically there to find out what we can and eliminate them as a threat? sounds simple enough." The dawn is quite confident in her capabilities and the capabilities of her squad mates.

josienoms
2013-09-17, 07:50 PM
Emily ponders for a moment. "Is there anything else you can tell us about these Therns? What exactly are their capabilities, what sort of technology do they have?" She wasn't sure if the Admiral would deign to answer her questions, but she would find out one way or another. If she needed to frighten or otherwise persuade an ensign to tell her, then that would only make it more fun.

Lord Raziere
2013-09-17, 07:52 PM
Turn armies into gold it was then. Probably.
"Why thank you Admiral. I will factor this information into my plans."
He types up a new plan into his holographic computer.

Plan 1.1
1.Ask what local populace know of the Holy Therns
2. Investigate Holy Therns themselves, particularly the divine female power they claim to represent.
3. Find out all possible weaknesses they possess and all advantages we possess
4. eliminate them, in whatever way is best.

Obscurejones
2013-09-17, 10:26 PM
Jack fist bumps Emily and does a pacman like mime.
"Nom nom nom."
He sighs as he hears the target.
"Awesome. Alright, let's go fight the good guys."

horus42
2013-09-18, 10:52 AM
Admiral Blythe nods. "Yes, Kalia, exactly. As for the Therns themselves, in their natural state, they look similar to pale, hairless humans with eyes that are entirely blue. They've set up a base of operations at the mouth of the River Iss, where it meets the Sea of Korus. The invasion is still at its early stages, so they haven't spread much further than that. They have a few battleships in geosynchronous orbit over their base, and in addition to having weapons similar to our own, they posses personal shields and hologram displays, which allow them to disguise themselves as nearly anyone else."

Kell_tamer
2013-09-18, 08:15 PM
"so why the green sun corps?, couldn't a team of dragon bloods handle this? its not that far out of their job description."
She thinks there must be more to this. Something bigger is there, otherwise they wouldn't be sending a Solar and her companions.

horus42
2013-09-18, 08:27 PM
The Admiral sighs heavily. "Because the local tribal chieftains don't want the Empire to interfere. We need to send someone who's "off the books" so to speak, and take care of this problem before it spreads."

josienoms
2013-09-18, 09:18 PM
Emily nods as the admiral speaks. "I agree with Jack. Time to go find out what Therns taste like." She grins wickedly, then starts to walk away. "Let me know when we get there. I'll be in my bunk." She looks back to Kalia, expectantly.

Kell_tamer
2013-09-18, 09:53 PM
Kalia salutes the admiral. "You can count on us sir.

Once dismissed she makes her way to Emily's side.

Obscurejones
2013-09-18, 09:57 PM
Jack wags his finger at the two as they start to walk away.
"Seriously you two need to slow down. If M gets lockjaw we're down a combat monkey. I need as many of you as possible healthy to fend off ravenous suitors. So I'm not saying stop. But you know. Slow down."
Falling into a sudden pit of tar Jack pops back out looking like the Admiral, and goes to stand next to him and do a mocking impression of him as they land.

horus42
2013-09-19, 05:02 PM
The Admiral leaves you all to your own devices, trying desperately to ignore Jack mocking him. He does so admirably, but eventually stalks off to his quarters.

The ship soon reaches the Barsoom system. The various officers assemble you back on the bridge to prepare you for landing. The Admiral is nowhere to be found.

Barsoom is a small world, roughly a third the size of Earth, and fourth from its sun. Two small moons orbit it, and the majority of the planet is covered is red sand deserts. Though the Kaifeng comes into orbit over the lush and verdant equatorial zone, over the Sea of Korus, and there are more temperate areas the closer one gets to the ice caps on the Poles.

A young female officer, who identifies herself as Lieutenant Strya comes forward and nods politely. "Due to the location of the Thern ships, we can't drop you off any closer than this. Instead, we'll shuttle you down to a small island, where thanks to local cooperation, there will be a boat waiting for you. You can make the approach by sea, until you reach occupied territory."

Kell_tamer
2013-09-19, 06:27 PM
The dawn just shrugs. "Whatever is necessary to get this done."

Lord Raziere
2013-09-19, 06:50 PM
Sidenote: Investigate if the origin of the Holy Thern's appearances have any relation to my own if possible.

Vezadrin then follows Kalia to the dropship.
"Thank you Lieutenant Strya."

Contingency:
Use Principle-Invoking Onslaught to create raft and oars in case of boat destruction by converting the water into fully form tools. Unknown chances of success.

josienoms
2013-09-19, 07:42 PM
Emily nods and smiles to the lieutenant, then follows the others, humming happily.

"So, we're taking my ship, right? In case something happens en route to the island, I don't want to be stuck on an unarmed shuttle. Which I'm sure is where Blythe would want us to be."

Kell_tamer
2013-09-19, 08:23 PM
"well yeah i assume we would." She looks to the group. "Anyone against?"

Obscurejones
2013-09-19, 11:46 PM
Jack shifts to looking rather like the lieutenant, bar the edge of some tattoos that can be seen peeking out above her collar.
"I'm fine either way."

Lord Raziere
2013-09-20, 12:21 AM
Vezadrin just wordlessly starts going towards Emily's ship, actions spoke louder than words and he could not come up with any better plan to get down there.

josienoms
2013-09-20, 02:44 PM
Emily walks onto the bridge of her ship and takes the helm. Once everyone's on board, she lifts off, and flies out of the hangar, and down to the island below.

Do you want me to make a Sail roll, Horus?

horus42
2013-09-20, 05:20 PM
No need to roll, it's not that big of a deal to get there.

The ship sets down on the shore of the island, next to a small, makeshift pier. Standing on the dock is one of the locals. The Thark is a giant of a man, bald and green skinned, with four arms, and tusks jutting from his lower jaw.

He nods politely and gestures to the boat. "A pleasure to have you all here. I'm Tars Tarkas." His smile is slightly unnerving, thanks to the tusks. "I'm supposed to help you get behind enemy lines."

Kell_tamer
2013-09-20, 06:01 PM
Kalia extends her hand, even her tall frame dwarfed by the thark. Appreciated. There an encampment on the other side or we expected to deal with that on our own?

Obscurejones
2013-09-20, 11:24 PM
The female lieutenant standing at Kalia's left hand smiles a big ol' friendly smile at the local help. Nice white straight teeth, pleasant posture and demeanor.
"Pleasure to meetcha, Mr. Tarkas. Anything you can tell us about the situation on the ground?"

horus42
2013-09-21, 08:08 PM
Tars Tarkas shakes Kalia's hand and nods towards Jack. "There's an encampment on the shore, yes. It's still several miles away from Thern-occupied territory. Though it's made to move quickly, as they'll no doubt be expanding. Until then, it can serve as your base of operations. It's small, and not much, but it's all that those of us who support Imperial intervention could scrape together."

He steps into the boat, which because it was built for Tharks, is more than large enough to accommodate all of you. He starts the motor, and as it glides through the water, he starts to speak again. "We're not exactly sure the extent to which the Therns have infiltrated the various tribes. Their ability to disguise themselves rivals that of Lunar Exalted." He grins slightly. "But doesn't surpass it. And luckily we've been able to plant a Lunar among their ranks. Your first mission is to extract her."

Kell_tamer
2013-09-21, 08:55 PM
"Sounds simple enough." She sits down on the boat waiting for it to reach its destination.

josienoms
2013-09-21, 10:03 PM
Emily nods as she listens to Tars. "I've always envied Lunars. The benefits they gain from eating things..." She trails off for a moment, then refocuses her attention.

"How will we know who she is? I mean, if everyone else looks like a Thern, how can we pick out the Lunar?"

Kell_tamer
2013-09-21, 10:48 PM
"We'll get it a bone.... " She leans back in her seat. She puts her hands behind her head.

Lord Raziere
2013-09-22, 12:31 AM
Vezadrin silently follows and sits in the boat, then thinks:
"Hm, how to spot the Lunar amidst the Therns? That might be problematic. Anyone have any ideas? Perhaps look for a tell-tale sign, or cause something to flush the Lunar out, or a signal that the Lunar will recognize somehow? We will need a plan to do this."

horus42
2013-09-22, 04:55 PM
"Funny you should mention that, because there are ways to identify her. First things first, her eyes are always green, no matter what form she takes. It's rare, but not unheard of for Therns, so that's one way she'll stick out. There's also this..." He reaches into his pocket and takes out a small communicator device. "It's a short range homing beacon. She had a chip implanted in her skin, and this device allows you to hone in on it."

josienoms
2013-09-22, 07:17 PM
Emily takes the beacon from him. "This should come in handy, thanks. Anything else we can know? What's her cover, for example? That would give us a place to start."

horus42
2013-09-24, 09:07 PM
"She's posing as the daughter of the Thern leader, and going by the name Phaidor Shang. The real Phaidor is captured, but otherwise unharmed. She's kept her mouth shut all this time, though."

Kell_tamer
2013-09-25, 04:59 PM
"Well it wouldn't be too hard to do the classic smash and grab, and i do so like the classics, but i expect something more subtle is in the works. "
She glances at the fiend.
"Jack, wanna see about slipping in as one of them and getting her out?"

Obscurejones
2013-09-25, 09:21 PM
"Shouldn't be too hard. I'll see what I can do. Y'all want to be ready for a loud extraction just in case?"

Kell_tamer
2013-09-25, 09:58 PM
She's already dusting off her armor. "I fully expect you to set it up so we have to... what fun would it be otherwise?" She grins at him, some people just love their job.

Lord Raziere
2013-09-26, 02:53 AM
Vezadrin shifts into annoyance mode for a couple seconds.
"Always inefficient. Always unnecessary. Sigh."
Then he types out a new plan:

Plan 1.2:
Wait for Jack to intentionally screw things up.
Intervene using Principle-Invoking Onslaught to turn enemies into silver
Make escape from inevitable explosion or disaster
Profit from silver

He knew that the team so far didn't have a history of this. But he has a feeling that this is what is going to become a normal thing for them anyways.

horus42
2013-09-26, 03:58 PM
The boat slides into a dock, and Tars Tarkas ties it into place before disembarking. He gestures towards the camp with his upper left arm.

"Like I said, it's not much... But welcome to the resistance."

The camp is incredibly low tech, but is built with mobility in mind. Tents and small vehicles litter the area, and people, most of them Tharks, are milling about. Some of them look over, curiously, but most go about their business as if you weren't there.

Tars Tarkas leads you to a small, yet heavily guarded tent near the center of the camp. The guards let him pass after he exchanges a password with them, and he shows you into the tent.

Inside is a young woman, with pale skin and a smooth, bald head. Her eyes are entirely green, with no visible pupil. She's beautiful, in a way, and despite her restraints, has the air of dignity that usually only appears in royalty.

"Ladies and gentleman: Phaidor Shang, princess of the Holy Therns. I thought I'd give Jack a look at a live Thern before he shifts into one, and thought maybe those who stay behind could try talking to her."

Obscurejones
2013-09-26, 04:21 PM
Cocking his head to one side Jack takes in the princess. He doesn't linger on her face or her physical being but rather on her physicality. He makes a note of Thern respiration. How she arranges her limbs when at seeming rest. How often per minute she blinks. Actually... He double checks if she has eyelids while he's at it. Or she just staring at them? He shrugs and gives her a little wave. Speaks in Old Realm.
"<I take it you speak the tongue of the Yozi? I hope so because otherwise... I mean seriously. That'd be odd.>"

horus42
2013-09-26, 04:35 PM
Phaidor's eyes widen in surprise, and then a small smile plays across her lips. She replies in Old Realm,

"<Indeed I do, stranger.>" She looks Jack over briefly. "<Have you come to rescue me?>"

Obscurejones
2013-09-26, 05:04 PM
"<I haven't decided yet. I might. Depends on how effective your family seems to be. If they're wasting everyone's time I might just let them all die. Which of the stars do you serve? Who is your master?>"
As Jack smiles at her the whites drain from his eyes, leaving green pools that match her own. His hair slithers back into his scalp, leaving a bald pate.

Kell_tamer
2013-09-26, 06:36 PM
Kalia slaps Vezadrin on the back, possibly a little harder than intended. "C'mon Vez, what's the fun of a plan that actually works out right? None, that's what. You don't have the fondest memories of a vacation for the parts that went according to plan, all the best stories are of where stuff went wrong!" She clasps a powerful arm around his shoulder. "Order is for accountants, not our line of work!" She's got a big grin on her face.

Lord Raziere
2013-09-27, 12:41 AM
He gone into annoyed mode again.
"Unlike you, I know the benefits of a good plan. To me, the successful execution of it, the satisfaction of it coming together and all of it adding up to a single, climactic moment of triumph, is what is fun. It is a patient quality that has served me well.

But I know unplanned things happen. That is why I plan ahead for them, and make my plans flexible enough to accommodate them. Technically the one made just now can be used in any eventuality that involves Jack intentionally screwing things up, not just this situation. But thanks for reminding me about you."
He then types up another plan:

Plan 1.3
Wait for Kalia to initiate combat prematurely out of fun
Intervene using Principle-Invoking Onslaught to turn enemies into platinum
Make escape from inevitable explosion or disaster
Profit from platinum.

josienoms
2013-09-27, 02:25 PM
Emily watches Jack talk to the Thern in a language she doesn't understand, then shrugs and looks back to Kalia and Vezadrin.

"She does have a point, you know. When have any of our plans actually worked?" She gives Kalia and approving smile.

Lord Raziere
2013-09-27, 04:12 PM
"Maybe your plans did not work, but most of mine did back on Randeon IV. They had to. Security everywhere, couldn't fight my way out of everything, even if things screwed up I had to had to have plans on how to escape, evade authorities, change IDs, start over again in a different location. There was not all that much time for fun."
He made similar plans in case Emily decided to eat something prematurely, in case something was set on fire by anyone and a contingency plan in case of the Holy Therns having an Exalt on their side.

horus42
2013-09-28, 12:22 PM
"<I see. My people serve the star-goddess Cecelyne. I pray that she allows my father to make a good impression on you, so that I can escape these barbarians.>" A small smile spreads across her face.

Lord Raziere
2013-09-28, 10:07 PM
It suddenly occurs to Vezadrin that allowing Jack to talk to the prisoner in another language was a bad idea. The guy would probably say a bunch of lies just to screw up the mission that they wouldn't know because he was the only one the spoke the language, just for kicks and then they would have to get themselves out of some stupid situation.
"Activating Charm Program: Verdant Emptiness Endowment:
[Cecel.script ==> Grant(Self)
>Language (Old Realm)
>Debt Owed(Self/None)
//>Deal Closed] "
A bunch of electric blue lines pulse across his skin as the full language of Old Realm was encoded into his brain, his mind feeling strained for a second by all the new information being downloaded into it, symbols, words, grammar, sentences all flashing by in his head in an instant, a constant stream of flashing images in his head…

…Then as soon as it began, it ended.
He looks at the imprisoned princess
"<Please repeat the entire conversation you just said, Princess. I now understand Old Realm, so I'll know if you say something different than what was just said.>"

Ten motes, 1 willpower lost.
25/35, 4/5

1 dot of language and Old Realm gained.

Obscurejones
2013-09-28, 10:48 PM
"Honestly, the lack of trust is just hurtful, Defiler. <Feel free to repeat yourself, though. If I'm not mistaken that was a Cecylian trick that our new friend just used. So how bad can he be?>"
Jack smirks and adjusts his appearance again. Looks up and down himself. Adds a few brands and designs in ink to his arms.
"<Although if you have a free moment princess I'd love to know if this new shape is pleasing to your people. I'd hate to make a poor first impression with your father.>"

horus42
2013-09-30, 02:06 PM
"<I simply asked if the dashing young Fiend was here to rescue me. Apparently, he is not. And though the tattoos are a bit unorthodox, they aren't unpleasant.>"

Lord Raziere
2013-09-30, 07:28 PM
"<Hm. Very Well. I will be frank with you. We can do this the easy way or the other easy way. First easy way is just cooperating with us fully of your own free will with no incentive whatsoever. The other involves giving you one of your hearts desires. Go ahead, choose. Either way you win.>"

Obscurejones
2013-09-30, 08:33 PM
Jack shifts his weight slightly, pulling back just far enough to give Vezadrin precedence for the conversation. He's curious if the girl will give up what she considers her greatest desire.

horus42
2013-10-01, 01:45 PM
"<I'll not betray my people, or my father. Your offer is kind, but I respectfully refuse.>" She closes her eyes and looks away.

josienoms
2013-10-01, 04:35 PM
"So, how's the negotiation going? Do I get to eat her, or what?" Emily taps her foot impatiently. She was starting to get bored, and getting bored tended to make her hungry.

Lord Raziere
2013-10-01, 07:37 PM
"…Not yet. There is still a potential path ahead."
He spoke again in Old Realm
"<Hear what she just said? She said she wants to eat you. True Fact. The other woman wants to start a fight today. Jack, to be honest is not a person I trust much. And yes I know you can hear this Jack.

I am perhaps the only person among my group that desires a peaceful resolution to all these problems. I will willingly pursue less peaceful means if it means carrying out my mission, but I find peaceful ones to be more efficient, tidy if you will, less unnecessary bloodshed, less resources unnecessarily spent. And more benefits to gained for everyone involved.

Cooperate with me Princess, and I might be able to end this peacefully and prevent any conflict or any further conflict. I can't make any guarantees, but it would be better than refusing, and then getting eaten by some weird human and then us eliminating the threat of the Holy Therns to Barsoom in any way we deem necessary or pleasurable, yes? Last chance.>"

Obscurejones
2013-10-02, 02:07 PM
Jack Stands just over his shoulder and does a mocking pantomime as Vezadrin speaks. Fixes the princess with his best devilish grin.
"<Or we could rescue you. Fight our way out of this camp, and make our way to your father. Might be fun.>"
Glancing at Kalia and Emily he gives them his offer.
"Either of you up for rescuing a captive princess? As I understand it, that's very heroic. Should be right up both your alleys. And who knows. She might want to reward her valiant rescuers. I'd imagine her father would love to reward us. I'd hurry however. I think our wizard's about to lay the evil mind whammy on her."

josienoms
2013-10-02, 02:21 PM
Emily grins widely, showing off her fangs. "It sounds like fun! Kind of against our mission, though. But has that ever stopped us before?" She pauses for a moment, thinking over the options.

"I feel like I'd be up for it, what do you think, Kalia?"

Kell_tamer
2013-10-02, 02:53 PM
Kalia pats the hilt of the folded blade on her back. "I like the rescue plan. you know exactly what to say to get a girl going Jack" She grins from beneath her helmet.

Lord Raziere
2013-10-02, 09:52 PM
"Sigh…..I was trying to make her cooperate with us legally… or at least trick her into getting into debt. Why do you guys always have to do things with all this destruction? Can't we just do things reasonably? I do not "mind-whammy" anyone. I don't have that power, calling in debts in exchange for a magical gift on the other hand..."
His expression shifted into long-suffering mode.

Obscurejones
2013-10-02, 10:09 PM
Jack walks over to the Princess and begins undoing her restraints.
"<Princess, if we can provide transportation would you be so kind as to show us the way?>"

Lord Raziere
2013-10-03, 12:32 AM
"I'm sorry, but is anyone else concerned by the fact that this basically contradicts our mission and therefore potentially insubordination at best? We could potentially be making enemies with His Divine Lunar Presence himself. For…little reason other than fun. That does not sound like a good reason to me. That and Jack implied something about Cecelyne and the Princess having a connection when I upgraded myself. We could potentially be aiding a servant of the Stellar Intelligences, our enemies.

I'm not sure if I am ok with that, especially after we got out of working for them so soon."

Obscurejones
2013-10-03, 08:44 AM
Jack narrows his eyes at the sorcerer. Speaks carefully and slowly.
"...The Princess here is going to lead us to her father. The head of the invasion. How nice of her. Why, I'd imagine having her with us might expedite meeting him."

horus42
2013-10-03, 06:20 PM
"<I would be more than happy to, if you would but free me first.>"

Tars Tarkas, meanwhile, has been listening in the whole time. "I can't believe I'm hearing this. I trusted the Emperor, and this is what happens?"

Obscurejones
2013-10-03, 06:47 PM
"Well yeah. Next time, maybe don't throw in with a guy whose grand destiny is to always be second best to a bunch of insane cowboy slavers. Or just in general? Never trust a mangy mutt."
With a flourish Jack undoes the restraints.
"Now as I see it Tars you can either take the princesses place here, or one of the girls can put you here."

Kell_tamer
2013-10-03, 07:18 PM
The dawn places a hand on one of Tars shoulders. "this will be far less painful if you don't resist dear." Her hand gently nudges him to the cell. Kalia trusts Jacks plans because Jack was the reason she was able to get out with Emily. Despite the Defilers warnings she knows Jack has an idea to turn this around and make it work wonderfully.

Lord Raziere
2013-10-03, 07:37 PM
"We just put the admiral in jail. I fail to see how this is improving the situation."
And the only reason he wasn't restraining Jack now was because he wasn't stupid and the other two would take Jack's side.
"I could've gone along with the tricking her into leading us to the royalty by itself, but I'm really starting to distrust Jack if this going to happen with the knowledge that we are being openly flagrant about it. Oh and lets not forget that we are doing this for thrills and kicks, instead of any good or sane reason. No apparently we are too thrill-seeking to do things reasonably. how could I have been so mistaken?"
He crossed his arms, he was clearly in frustrated mode. he then makes a new plan:

Just In Case Whatever Jack Is Doing Fails:
1. Eliminate Jack
2. Convince others to escape disaster
3. Find some other way to improve universe, preferably far away from his Divine Lunar Presence

The Other Plan:
1. make the Holy Therns king fall into my debt after finding out the problem
2. Task him to do whatever is best to solve it.
3. Slap Jack upside the head at least.

The Other Other Plan:
1. Find the Lunar
2. Explain stupid situation
3. Figure out where to go from there.

horus42
2013-10-07, 04:08 PM
Tars Tarkas sighs, but resigns himself to his fate. He goes quietly, allowing the Princess to be freed.

"<I thank you all for rescuing me. I'll gladly cooperate in taking you to my father, I'm sure he has a reward in mind.>"

Obscurejones
2013-10-08, 11:00 PM
Jack pulls a ball gag from his pockets and fixes it firmly over Tars's mouth.
"I hope you don't mind girls, but I borrowed some tools from your quarters before we left the ship. Now Tars, be a dear and don't make any noise. Or I'll have Emily eat you. Slowly. And with a nice spice rub first. It'll be all itchy and annoying. And then you'll be eaten. No fun at all."
Glancing at the entrance to the tent Jack takes a deep breath.
"Right. Well this should be the slightly tricky part. Now everyone try to look as official as possible. <Princess, if anyone asks you're me. Got it?>"
Without waiting for a response Jack takes her by the hand and strides boldly out into the light.

Kell_tamer
2013-10-10, 02:42 PM
Kalia chuckles at jacks insinuation. "Jack you know we don't like silence, so there's no point in masking your ownership of kinky toys." She winks at Emily and gestures for Jack and the princess to lead the way.

Lord Raziere
2013-10-11, 01:25 AM
"Your jest is not amusing, and I do not see why you think it lighten up this already disastrous situation."
Vezadrin said while rolling his eyes.