PDA

View Full Version : [PF] Starting Sharn Eberron Campaign. Need help.

Lorin
2013-09-17, 01:14 PM
Ok, recently i have decided (under much pressure) to start my first Pathfinder campaign and my first custom-made campaign in a years. So, i, with my current party have decided to play in Sharn and thus i have came up with an idea for my campaign: vampire conspiracy. A little more thinking then fighting and it is great way to introduce players to pretty much every aspect of Sharn's life: criminal, spiritual and high society. I have currently a party of 3 6th level characters, maybe i'll find someone else, but that's that we currently have: tank-paladin of silver flame (made by our resident munchkin, and who've quite a scary AC), rogue\beguiler\unseen seer (well, it wasn't hard to adapt both on them to PF) and monkey-monk (work in progress). So, with what monsters\interesting enemies should i go? Maybe some advice about sharn in general and plots that i could utilise, currently i want to start with gang war and introduce characters to BBEG organisation, it's members and how it runs things by showing it in war with other gangs, but maybe you have better ideas?