PDA

View Full Version : Itlapd!

Suteinu
2013-09-19, 07:44 AM
Ahoy! `Tis once more the day for talkin' i' tha cant that truely can! A fine International Talk Like a Pirate Day to ye's all. Today be the day for settin' others on edge who are crewless, clueless, ladlubber jackenapes, and for observin' again the ties that bind ye to those wi' whom ye've signed articles. Time for the light-fighters i' the SCA to take center-stage while the heavies drown i' there own ARRRRR-mor! A time to return to tha 7th Sea an' tha Skull & Bones from dreary dungeons an' o'r-used dragons, here the only path worth the findin' be tha one what leads through tha jungle to Panamar City or Mariccaibo!

In short, `tis me favorite day o' tha year!

For Meself, I've spent tha past eight years corruptin' an entire school o' lubbers. The library therein `ave jined me in observin', for the entire week, a freedom from the King's grammar an' the joy of Robert Newton imparsonation. We dress-up, read to the wee'ens, an' celebrate the pinacle of piratical history that could only `ave come about wi' Columbus' course miscalculation!

`Ere be to tha Golden Age! How be ye celebratin'?

Hbgplayer
2013-09-19, 12:16 PM
Arrgh! Taday be a fine day fer sailing, don' ye think? But alas, me ship has been scuttled, an' I have been forced inta servitude fer some other lubbers.

Killer Angel
2013-09-19, 03:41 PM
Ahoy! `Tis once more the day for talkin' i' tha cant that truely can! A fine International Talk Like a Pirate Day to ye's all.

yo, landlubber! this thread's sailing with more crew (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=304236), arr!

Hiro Protagonest
2013-09-19, 04:12 PM
I am no pirate. I am playing Mark of the Ninja today.

*backstab*