PDA

View Full Version : [3.P] Brightness Seeker Build Help

Fax Celestis
2013-09-19, 05:46 PM
The Brightness Seeker (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/prestige-classes/other-paizo/a-b/brightness-seeker) is an elf PrC from Elves of Golarion. It gains wildshape without needing a druid entry, a nigh-immunity to fear, and the ability to self-reincarnate.

What are some neat things to do with this? I think it might fit into a natural-attacker style build pretty nicely. Could be a great fit for a Totemist entry, or for five levels in the middle of a Totem Rager build.

IronFist
2013-09-19, 10:44 PM
The Brightness Seeker (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/prestige-classes/other-paizo/a-b/brightness-seeker) is an elf PrC from Elves of Golarion. It gains wildshape without needing a druid entry, a nigh-immunity to fear, and the ability to self-reincarnate.

What are some neat things to do with this? I think it might fit into a natural-attacker style build pretty nicely. Could be a great fit for a Totemist entry, or for five levels in the middle of a Totem Rager build.

It does look pretty cool. Wanna try it for that game we were talking about?

Fax Celestis
2013-09-19, 10:59 PM
It does look pretty cool. Wanna try it for that game we were talking about?

Yeah, actually, I totally could do that.

But how do I want to enter?

avr
2013-09-19, 11:27 PM
Psychic warriors can do natural attacks too. Just a thought, mainly since I'm mostly unfamiliar with totemists.

Fax Celestis
2013-09-19, 11:53 PM
Psychic warriors can do natural attacks too. Just a thought, mainly since I'm mostly unfamiliar with totemists.

The advantage with totemist would be not missing out on five levels of manifesting, as incarnum is tied to character level, not class level.

IronFist
2013-09-19, 11:56 PM
The advantage with totemist would be not missing out on five levels of manifesting, as incarnum is tied to character level, not class level.

Well, kind of. You don't get new binds, you don't get extra essentia. Meldshaping might suffer less from multiclassing, but it still suffers.

Fax Celestis
2013-09-20, 12:45 AM
Starting to think a good entry might be binder, of all things.

Or actually. Cleric 2/Drow Paragon 3 into Brightness Seeker.

EDIT: Gunslinger 5 or Ranger 5 into Brightness Seeker could be a pretty cool big game hunter type.

IronFist
2013-09-20, 12:57 AM
Gunslinger looks like a very awesome option. Once someone gets rid of your guns and thinks you're vulnerable, you become a bear and eat them.