PDA

View Full Version : Some Help with Exalted

Sinpoder
2013-09-19, 11:56 PM
So... my character was given a Orichalcum and Soulsteel alloy weapon.. but the problem is that I want it to basically allow me to say the more people I kill, it will take their soul and eat it and make the blade stronger and better... and I need some help figuring that out if anyone is willing to help me out with that..

Arbane
2013-09-20, 12:48 AM
Have it start as a one-dot daiklave, and 'level up' (by you spending XP) until it becomes a 5-dot one?

I remember 1st ed Exalted had Soul Mirror, a soul-eating daiklave, but I think it 'only' temporarily empowered itself and could heal its wielder.

First question any sane GM should ask is: what's going to stop you from going out and massacring a city-full of mortals to power this thing up?

Sinpoder
2013-09-20, 01:07 AM
Have it start as a one-dot daiklave, and 'level up' (by you spending XP) until it becomes a 5-dot one?

I remember 1st ed Exalted had Soul Mirror, a soul-eating daiklave, but I think it 'only' temporarily empowered itself and could heal its wielder.

First question any sane GM should ask is: what's going to stop you from going out and massacring a city-full of mortals to power this thing up?

It starts out as 5 and what is stopping me from doing it is me......... First thing is I have to figure out that is his power and the see if it is all souls or just specific ones... So basically I am stopping myself.. My DM has known me for a long time so he trusts me for alittle power...