PDA

View Full Version : Trog's Tavern CXXXI



Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7

wxdruid
2006-12-30, 06:45 AM
Rain smiles and gently catches his paw in her jaws.

Kyrian
2006-12-30, 06:47 AM
Aramir purrs and leans into Rain.

Lord Magtok
2006-12-30, 06:47 AM
SASO snaps out of this trance, picks up the body, and leaves the station.

Renegade Paladin
2006-12-30, 06:48 AM
[ So I'm assuming the corpse had a big ol' hole in the back of his head?]

Nevrmore
2006-12-30, 06:50 AM
[ So I'm assuming the corpse had a big ol' hole in the back of his head?]
((Yes, but it's unseen right now because this body had long black hair, which conveniently covered it up.

wxdruid
2006-12-30, 06:51 AM
Rain releases his paw and starts to lovingly groom him.

Gwen stirs in a few more chocolate chips with a mini-tornado.

Lord Magtok
2006-12-30, 06:51 AM
What the heck? There s a hole in the back of his head! And it isn't a bullet wound.

((Nevermind that))

SASO lifts up the body, and solemnly carries it out of the tavern. He leaves some money on the counter to help repair the furniture.

Kyrian
2006-12-30, 06:52 AM
Aramir purrs.

Nevrmore
2006-12-30, 06:53 AM
I'm so touched you felt so guilty about my passing, Agent A voice issued forth, but not aloud. It rang inside the heads of all the bar patrons.

Pity is wasted on the pitiful.

Like a star of brilliant light, he shot out of the uncovered hole. No one could get a good look at him, but one might describe him as "a big purple ball" He encased himself in a Psionic shield.

I'll see you soon, Agent. Count on it

He shot off and into the horizon. The body lay, limp.

wxdruid
2006-12-30, 06:55 AM
Gwen shakes her head and downs her hot chocolate.

Renegade Paladin
2006-12-30, 06:55 AM
[I somehow doubt long hair would stand up to an examination of the body. But since Magtok took it right away, Gaheris wouldn't really have had time.]

Gaheris sighed as SASO carried the corpse out the door before approaching Gwen.

"Lady Gwen, I've been trying to contact you for some time, but we never seem to cross paths. There's something you have to know."

Then Gaheris looked up in surprise as he heard a voice ringing, not through his ears, but inside his head. "What in the hells," he muttered as the purple... thing shot out of the back of the corpse's skull.

Lord Magtok
2006-12-30, 06:58 AM
What the heck?
Despite what happened, SASO leaves the tavern without much concern for a big purple ball since he had no means of chasing after it, now that it was long gone.

Nevrmore
2006-12-30, 06:58 AM
[I somehow doubt long hair would stand up to an examination of the body. But since Magtok took it right away, Gaheris wouldn't really have had time.]
((Yes, well, considering he was lying face up I figured you wouldn't have ahd time to do a full-body examination before the transpiring events which lead to my escape))

Kyrian
2006-12-30, 07:01 AM
Aramir licks Rain's cheek. Have I told you recently how beautiful you are?

Renegade Paladin
2006-12-30, 07:04 AM
Gaheris shook it off and turned back to Gwen. "My lady?"

wxdruid
2006-12-30, 07:05 AM
Gwen turns to Gaheris and smiles, Yes?

Rain playfully bats Aramir with her tail, You're such a handsome Panther.

Kyrian
2006-12-30, 07:06 AM
Aramir playfully growls.

And you're such a beautiful Tiger.

wxdruid
2006-12-30, 07:07 AM
Rain lightly bites his ear, I think we might need to leave soon if you keep this up....

Renegade Paladin
2006-12-30, 07:08 AM
Gaheris' face, in stark contrast to the druid's, was grim. "I don't know how to break this, so I'll just be direct. The mafia has a hit out on you. I don't know how far they are from actually making the attempt, but the order's given and it won't be long." He paused. "I'll know when they're ready to move and will do everything in my power to stop it. But I won't be able to take an entire hit squad by myself."

Kyrian
2006-12-30, 07:09 AM
We just might have to..

Aramir nips at Rain's neck.

wxdruid
2006-12-30, 07:10 AM
The non-existent mafia? I thought they were a myth. I certainly haven't heard anything about a hit out for me. I've been out to sea until recently.

Rain rolls over and exposes her throat for Aramir while she purrs.

Kyrian
2006-12-30, 07:12 AM
Aramir growls playfully and goes for the exposed throat, purring back at Rain.

Renegade Paladin
2006-12-30, 07:13 AM
"It's no myth. They're very real, and I think they've compromised the GUFIPOLICE. I'm not sure why the... Don wants you dead, but he does. Just please be careful." The paladin had a terrible suspicion of the Dark's motives, but he didn't know enough about it's nature to be sure.

wxdruid
2006-12-30, 07:13 AM
Rain lets him lightly bite at her throat while she purrs.

Okay, I'll keep an eye out for the non-existent Don. Thanks for the warning Gaheris.

Kyrian
2006-12-30, 07:15 AM
Aramir purrs back, and moves his hind legs to playfully rake at Rain.

The_Librarian
2006-12-30, 07:15 AM
The tavern door opens and two wolves walk inside. One is large, stocky and green, and unmistakeably The Greeny Wolf. The other is new - sleeker and with glistening silvery fur and and a brown collar with a wolf's head decoration.

Greeny is quietly snickering to himself, while the silver wolf glares at him and sits down on the floor near the bar.

Renegade Paladin
2006-12-30, 07:16 AM
Gaheris gave the wolves a quick glance before dismissing them as threats and turned back to Gwen.

wxdruid
2006-12-30, 07:19 AM
Anything else Gaheris?

Rain's purr rumbles louder.

Exachix
2006-12-30, 07:20 AM
Exachix enters Trogs via the mirror and heads to the bar, before getting a slurpee. He looks around as it arrives and sips it.

Kyrian
2006-12-30, 07:21 AM
Aramir grins at her, and licks her nose and cheek. I love you, always Rain.

Renegade Paladin
2006-12-30, 07:23 AM
Anything else Gaheris?

Rain's purr rumbles louder.
"No," he said, getting a nagging feeling that she didn't entirely believe him as he did so.

wxdruid
2006-12-30, 07:24 AM
Rain rolls back over and playfully attacks Aramir, lightly biting for his neck.

((It's the non-existent mafia and there is no Don, hehe))

Kyrian
2006-12-30, 07:26 AM
Aramir purrs and goes to playfully rake Rain again.

The_Librarian
2006-12-30, 07:26 AM
{Canine}: Do the honours, wolf.

"Two cups of sweet tea, and a muffin, on the librarian's tab if you please," Greeny tells the on duty NPC.

{Canine}: That's my muffin!

{Canine}: Tell Nina that when she brings it. Oh wait, you can't

Exachix
2006-12-30, 07:28 AM
Exachix looks at the pair of wolves, before smiling and sipping his drink again, before looking at it and thinking Interesting. That seems to have been drunk quickly.

wxdruid
2006-12-30, 07:28 AM
Gwen looks down at them, Silly cats, do you need to go home?

Kyrian
2006-12-30, 07:29 AM
Aramir grins at Rain.

I don't know...do we, beautiful?

Renegade Paladin
2006-12-30, 07:30 AM
Rain rolls back over and playfully attacks Aramir, lightly biting for his neck.

((It's the non-existent mafia and there is no Don, hehe))
[Paladin lord, remember? And a quite sane one, thank you. :smalltongue:]

Gaheris nodded. "Just remember to watch your back. I'll try to take care of the rest. Speaking of rest, I need it. Good night," he said with a low nod. He turned and walked out of the tavern, having not managed to have a drink on any of the occasions he'd passed the door in the previous two days.

wxdruid
2006-12-30, 07:31 AM
to Gaheris, I will, that's why Rain and Aramir are with me.

Rain innocently looks at Aramir.

Kyrian
2006-12-30, 07:32 AM
Aramir looks up at Gwen.

Home?

wxdruid
2006-12-30, 07:35 AM
Gwen laughs, come on you silly cats, lets go home. She stands up and waits for them.

Rain gets up.

Kyrian
2006-12-30, 07:36 AM
Aramir gets up and stands by Rain, entwining his tail in hers.

The_Librarian
2006-12-30, 07:36 AM
The silver wolf looks at Gwen in concern.

{Canine}: Sounds like trouble.
{Canine}: If there's trouble, I'll help you get the collar off. But not until then.

wxdruid
2006-12-30, 07:38 AM
Rain purrs and walks out of the Tavern with Aramir, their tails twined together.

Gwen smiles as she follows them out.

The_Librarian
2006-12-30, 07:44 AM
The two wolves wander out of the tavern, still muttering to one another in canine.

Exachix
2006-12-30, 07:46 AM
Exachix sighs and looks around again. At the imminent lack of people here.

Ms_Elaneous
2006-12-30, 07:54 AM
(Just don't say the Q-word! :smalltongue:)

Penguinizer
2006-12-30, 09:41 AM
George appears in a puff of smoke and says Well this is odd.

He then goes to sit on one of the bar stools and falls asleep into a conveniently ordered egg sandwich.

Exachix
2006-12-30, 11:02 AM
(Just don't say the Q-word! :smalltongue:)

((By the gods it's quiet here. HA OOC comments don't count))

Exachix wakes up, looks around, sighs, before going through the mirror.

Carrion_Humanoid
2006-12-30, 01:03 PM
Eralin bursts into Tavern, and throws a vial onto the floor, making sparks fly. "Wazzup Ladies!" Eralin says as he strikes a pose, the sparks spinning in the air in magnifacent colors. He flicks his hair to the side with a head wave.

AmberVael
2006-12-30, 01:15 PM
Earin and Alena ((who appears to be offline now, which probably means she is)) appear in the tavern. Earin watches Eralin dully.

Carrion_Humanoid
2006-12-30, 01:18 PM
Eralin looks around the empty room and the empty table "What the hell is wrong with this town?" He says as he walks to a nearby person(Earin). "Where is everyone? Jeez, This place is boring, I shoulda just fought of the co- goblins over at the port" He says with a smile as he sits "So who are you?"

AmberVael
2006-12-30, 01:22 PM
((... I'm... insulted. Earin is decidedly male))

Carrion_Humanoid
2006-12-30, 01:24 PM
((I have a exuse, hair in my eyes and all, changed it))

Lord Magtok
2006-12-30, 01:25 PM
((... I'm... insulted. Earin is decidedly male))
((ooh...awkward!:smallbiggrin: ))

AmberVael
2006-12-30, 01:25 PM
Earin stares at him in disbelief.
"You haven't been here long, have you?"

Carrion_Humanoid
2006-12-30, 01:27 PM
"No? Whats It to you?" Eralin says as he leans back in his chair.


((Psssh, nothing a genious/pizzimp cant fix))

((Im gansta!))

((No im not, jk))

McBish
2006-12-30, 01:29 PM
McBish comes downstairs streaching he looks around as he takes a seat by the fire.

AmberVael
2006-12-30, 01:30 PM
"Because calling this Town boring is like... well..."
Earin thinks.
"Let me just give you an example. Nina?"
The NPC bartender gives Earin an annoyed look, then raises an eyebrow as Earin flips her a platinum.
"Thats for the Quiet jar."
Nina glares at Earin as a mass of tentacles burst in the door and start attacking everything in sight. Earin leaps to his feet and draws out a rapier and dagger and slashes at the tentacle closest to him.

McBish
2006-12-30, 01:33 PM
McBish sees the tentacles fly in and quickly summons up a guitar. He swings it at any nearby tentacles.

Carrion_Humanoid
2006-12-30, 01:35 PM
Eralin Jumps onto the table, drawing his revolvers and fires at the tenticles. "Okay, less boring" He says as He reloads his revolvers with red-tipped bullets. "FIYA!" He yells as he fires the bullets, exploding on contact. "So whats your name then?" He says as he reloads and keeps firing shots "Im Eralin, master Genious and Ladies-man"

Hoseki
2006-12-30, 01:35 PM
Hoseki appears behind the bar and stops short at the sight of the tentacles. She glares at Earin. Any tentacles that stray too close to her explode for no good reason.

Lord Magtok
2006-12-30, 01:36 PM
SASO enters the tavern, and immedately takes out his energy blades, and eviscerates a few tentacles.

AmberVael
2006-12-30, 01:37 PM
"Earin Goldshadow, Defender of Inari."
Earin slices through a tentacle and sends a massive jet of cobalt blue fire from his hand at another, torching it instantly.

McBish manages to fend off the two tentacles coming after him, but can't seem to really harm them. Eralin's bullets explode and destroy a fair number of tentacles.

Carrion_Humanoid
2006-12-30, 01:38 PM
Eralin puts his revolvers away and pulls out his winchester "So randomness is often here?" He says as he fires a clip.

McBish
2006-12-30, 01:39 PM
McBish continues to fend off the attacks with his guitar.

Lord Sidereal
2006-12-30, 01:40 PM
A black dog, upon enetering the tavern in search of food, descends upon the tentacles, its eyes balzing with baleful fire, its jaws seeming to inflict damage similair to a burning greataxe, regardless of appearance.

AmberVael
2006-12-30, 01:42 PM
Earin flings a dagger into one of the tentacles attacking McBish as the dog destroys the other.
The battered tentacles withdraw.

"Definitely. Sorry about that, Hoseki."
Earin sits down at his table.

Carrion_Humanoid
2006-12-30, 01:44 PM
"Question." Eralin states "Any one of you cops?" He asks looking around the tavern.

McBish
2006-12-30, 01:45 PM
McBish lets the ruined guitar fade away into nothing. He sits at the bar shooting a mean glance at Earin.

Hoseki
2006-12-30, 01:46 PM
Hoseki sighs. "You really shouldn't provoke them like that."

AmberVael
2006-12-30, 01:47 PM
"Yeah, but there is no way I'm going to let someone get away with calling the Town boring."
Earin shakes his head at Eralin.

Hoseki
2006-12-30, 01:49 PM
"Boring? Okay... fine. Just don't make a habit of it."

Carrion_Humanoid
2006-12-30, 01:50 PM
"Ahem!" Eralin says to get attention "I asked a question!" He says irratable, as he mumbles something "Any one of you cops?" He asks.

Lord Magtok
2006-12-30, 01:51 PM
Secret Agent Stick Omega turns to the person.
Why do you ask?

AmberVael
2006-12-30, 01:52 PM
Earin glances around and see SASO and quiets.

McBish
2006-12-30, 01:57 PM
McBish gets back up rubbing his chest he heads back upstairs and into his room.

Rebonack
2006-12-30, 02:07 PM
Regiji steps into the tavern whistling a merry tune. Apparently he had heard the tentacle-based commotion from outside but came in a little late.

"Morning everyone!" he says accompanied by his trademark grin. "Was someone having fun setting off the Q-ward without me?"

Lord Sidereal
2006-12-30, 02:08 PM
The Black Dog curls up in a ball by the fire place. Wary of any scraps that might fall its way, it keeps one eye open.

AmberVael
2006-12-30, 02:09 PM
Earin nods.
"Someone dared call the Town boring."
Earin doesn't seem to be in the best mood, and Regiji might notice that he is wearing a holy symbol about his neck, despite also having one on his belt.

Alchemistmerlin
2006-12-30, 02:09 PM
M, stretching and yawning, stumbles half-asleep into the tavern.

"Morning folks" He says as he takes his usual stool at the bar.

Lord Sidereal
2006-12-30, 02:12 PM
The Black Dog pads over to M and looks up, seeming to beg for some food, his jaw slightly open and his lips slavering.

((dogs can't look up! ref cookie anyone?))

Alchemistmerlin
2006-12-30, 02:14 PM
((No more Shaun of the Dead for you!))

M looks down at the dog "Hmm, I don't recognize you..." he takes some of the jerky from his rations out "Here you go boy" He holds it out.

Lord Magtok
2006-12-30, 02:15 PM
SASO orders a drink, and while waiting for the bartender to get it, he is contacted telepathically by Magtok.
Agent, here is the one I met in this place last visit to the surface. Kill him.
You think I'm going to kill a friend and help you? Of all people that I could help you think I'd choose you?
You will. Maybe not now, but someday you will come to slaughter all you once held dear. Just like you did to that dead telepath.
You're a liar! Get out of my head!

Rebonack
2006-12-30, 02:15 PM
Regiji is about to ask who in their right mind would call the Town boring when he notices the air of despondency about his friend. He takes a seat at the table across from him.

"What's wrong, Earin?" Regiji asks, sounding concerned. He hadn't ever seen the psion like this before. "Your wife is coming back, what? Tomorrow? Shouldn't you be all giddy with excitement or something?"

Lord Sidereal
2006-12-30, 02:17 PM
((yes. have a cookie))

The Black Dog's oddly long tongue shoots out and whips the jerky into its jaws. He places it on the floor and, after affectionatly licking M's leg, begins to chow down on the jerky.

Hoseki
2006-12-30, 02:17 PM
Hoseki looks over at M. "Long time no see, M."

AmberVael
2006-12-30, 02:18 PM
"I don't think she will be..."
Earin looks down at the holy symbol around his neck, then raises a hand to it.

Exachix
2006-12-30, 02:19 PM
Exachix comes through the mirror.

"Woa. That was interesting."

Rebonack
2006-12-30, 02:21 PM
"Eeerr... why not? Likes the vacation getaway too much? Not that I could blame her. The only reason I'm in this crazy place is because I was ordered to stay," Regiji spots Earin fumbling with the holy symbol. "Now I might be wrong here, but don't you only need one of those to channel divine power?"

AmberVael
2006-12-30, 02:22 PM
Earin nods.
"Its hers. Those men who were looking for me had it."

Exachix
2006-12-30, 02:25 PM
Exachix shakes his head and sits down by the bar, ordering a bamhacon and a slurpee, depositing a mediocre tip to Cosmo, before looking around.

Alchemistmerlin
2006-12-30, 02:27 PM
"Ah, yes, Hello Hoseki" M smiles "I've been out and about. Selling some new inventions, getting some new blueprints." His ears twitch a bit, his words sound a bit forced.

"What have you been up to?"

Lord Magtok
2006-12-30, 02:27 PM
SASO seems to hold his forehead as if he has a headache.
Don't weaken so soon, agent. I'm not done with you yet.
I swear, I'll find a way to drown you out some day.
Tauntingly: Why? Don't you enjoy my company? Tell you what, I'll make a deal with you. Kill this Regiji person, and I'll go away forever.
I don't make deals with criminals. Especially not you, Magtok.

Rebonack
2006-12-30, 02:30 PM
"The 'strange' people from before?" Regiji ponders this for a moment. "Without a holy symbol a mortal can't channel divine power at all. If she's a cleric of some kind I doubt she would part with it willingly..."

A sudden realization dawns on him.

"It was proof. Those bastards were going to use it as proof they had captured her so they could get to you," he sighs. "If you want my help for a rescue attempt you only have to ask."

Hoseki
2006-12-30, 02:30 PM
"Not much, really, I suppose. Good to have you back."

Alchemistmerlin
2006-12-30, 02:33 PM
"It feels good to be back, at least for the short time that I can be" He opens up his candy bag and starts munching, this time it makes his fur turn green "I need to fix that...it is supposed to be green polka dots..."

AmberVael
2006-12-30, 02:34 PM
Earin shakes his head.
"Not only that, but this symbol in particular gives her a direct connection to Inari, and she has invested a large amount of power in it. She doesn't even hand it to me for a moment. Plus, this explains how they knew about my ability with Incarnum before I did. Only Elya would have been able to help someone realize that."

Hoseki
2006-12-30, 02:36 PM
"You'll have to leave again soon, then?" she asks.

Lord Magtok
2006-12-30, 02:38 PM
SASO manages to temporarily free himself from Magtok's hold over his thoughts.
He turns to Earin.
Anything the police can help with?

AmberVael
2006-12-30, 02:44 PM
Earin glances over at SASO.
"Oh I'd be glad to have help, but I'm afraid its not within your jurisdiction. See, it occured outside of town, and you guys can only help people within town."
Earin's voice reveals a fair bit of contempt for the police system.

Exachix
2006-12-30, 02:46 PM
Exachix blinks and looks over at Earin, listening.

Alchemistmerlin
2006-12-30, 02:47 PM
"Always on the move, I'll probably be off again before the end of next month" He says, his ears drooping slightly "Can't stay in one place too long, or I'll wind up behind the curve on my inventions."

((In other words, college interferes with my town playing heh))

wxdruid
2006-12-30, 02:47 PM
Alena looks up from her contemplation. What can we do now Earin?

Hoseki
2006-12-30, 02:49 PM
((I know the feeling.))

Hoseki clicks her tongue. "Shame..." she says, trailing off.

Rebonack
2006-12-30, 02:50 PM
Regiji studies a bowl of peanuts on the table intently.

"Then she would be relatively helpless if these 'strangers' had anything even remotely resembling skill in combat. Considering that they were able to take her presumably before the symbol was stolen. I doubt she's any less proficient at defending herself than you."

AmberVael
2006-12-30, 02:51 PM
Earin glances at Alena.
"I say we get a group of people together and storm the place. Actually, I would have infiltrated it myself..."
Earin sighs as he turns to Regiji.
"She's a capable psion as well. They would have had a massive fight on their hands, symbol or no symbol."

wxdruid
2006-12-30, 02:52 PM
Except there were a lot of people there? We watched the place for a long time Earin, there were a lot of armed people there, not really the kind of place that's easy to infiltrate.

Hoseki
2006-12-30, 02:53 PM
Hoseki glances over at Earin. "I'd like to help."

Alchemistmerlin
2006-12-30, 02:53 PM
M shrugs and starts juggling various candies, he looks about the room for something to do or someone to bother.

AmberVael
2006-12-30, 02:56 PM
"Of course it wouldn't be easy, but that kind of thing is my job!"
Earin's protest is tired. Its apparent that he's already lost this argument a few times.
He glances at Hoseki.
"I'd be glad for your help."

wxdruid
2006-12-30, 02:59 PM
Alena looks at him with compassion, I'm sure you know plenty of people around here that can help rescue her.

Exachix
2006-12-30, 03:01 PM
Exachix raises an eyebrow at Earin, smiling.

Rebonack
2006-12-30, 03:04 PM
Regiji considers something for a moment, then gives Earin an odd look.

"Wait a minute... Inari? That's the fox deity," he blinks. He studies his friend for a moment, reasonably certain he isn't another were-fox. He shakes his head. "Doesn't matter. Anyway, if infiltration is what you need I can certainly be of help. My method of. Transporting. Myself doesn't involve jaunting off through any planes closely associated with this one. I just sort of... shift there. Instantly. It would go undetected and undeterred if they have any wards set up against teleportation."

He nods, a plan already formulating in his mind.

"I could shift in you as well as a group of others. You could use your Metamorphosis to take on the likeness of someone inside. I should be able to move around in there undetected between my active camouflage and my uncannily awesome stealth skills. Dunno about anyone else. It would probably be best for anyone who can't disguise or hide their presence to stay outside the compound in reserve just in case a fight breaks out."

AmberVael
2006-12-30, 03:07 PM
"There should be, yes."
Earin smiles a bit sadly at Alena and shrugs at Regiji.
"With the people from here behind us, I don't think it will matter if we are stealthy or not."

wxdruid
2006-12-30, 03:12 PM
Alena hesitantly smiles, With Jovah's help we shall succeed, Now if only I can find him again.

Hoseki
2006-12-30, 03:16 PM
Hoseki shrugs. "I can do stealthy or disguised. Whatever we decide, I suppose."

AmberVael
2006-12-30, 03:18 PM
Earin looks between Alena, Regiji, and Hoseki.
"Actually, the four of us could probably pull this off..."

Rebonack
2006-12-30, 03:22 PM
Regiji gives a slight chuckle.

"I'm sure we could storm the place with a big enough force, but it would be... messy," Regiji stroke his chin. "There would be plenty of casualties. Certainly on their side. Maybe a few on ours. I would prefer to minimize that if at all possible."

He shrugs.

"When my family decides to... intervene... militarily on another plane, we attempt to do so in a fashion that causes as little death and suffering as possible and if death on a large scale isn't avoidable then we use peaceful channels to get what we need. That's the main reason we didn't shift in an armada and glass your entire planet. Because that's what it would have taken to get you guys to stop fighting. That's why I'm here instead, to set up friendly diplomatic and trade relations with the Town."

Regiji sighs.

"So, if you want my opinion I suggest we try to get in and get out undetected," he nods to Earin. "Though if you want to beat the crap out of these bastards for what they did to your wife I understand, and I'll still help."

Exachix
2006-12-30, 03:26 PM
Exachix looks over at them, listening.

wxdruid
2006-12-30, 03:35 PM
Alena starts humming to herself as she thinks about the situation.

AmberVael
2006-12-30, 03:36 PM
"So what do you three think? Should we try and do this now? Make a plan and go for it?"

wxdruid
2006-12-30, 03:39 PM
If you think we can do it with this few of people?

Lord Magtok
2006-12-30, 03:41 PM
I'd be willing to help, if theres a way.

Hoseki
2006-12-30, 03:42 PM
"I'm free now... I don't really care if we sneak or just charge in."

AmberVael
2006-12-30, 03:43 PM
"Alright then, Officer, we'll make it five people. Alena, Hoseki could probably clear the fortress on her own, so I'm not sure we have to worry about being a small group of people..."

wxdruid
2006-12-30, 03:44 PM
Alena looks over at Hoseki, Oh, I didn't know.

Exachix
2006-12-30, 03:45 PM
Exachix smiles.

"And I'll see to it that people at least try and scry on you lot as you do this. We'll have a team of priests probably ready to help if you get beat up really bad. If of course you'll agree to that." He nods to Earin as he does so.

Lord Magtok
2006-12-30, 03:46 PM
Good job, agent. You have an excuse to leave Town. Now they can't get you for murder.
You did that! And I'm trying to help him, not myself! Get out of my head Magtok!
Admit it. You're using this opportunity to escape the Town. To escape me.
The second I get a chance to go to the cornerstone you're...
Dead? You've killed me at least three other times. Another death won't matter.

Hoseki
2006-12-30, 03:47 PM
Hoseki grins at Alena. "No problem. I don't look exceptionally powerful right now..."

wxdruid
2006-12-30, 03:49 PM
Well, I..I don't mean to be rude. I'm Alena.

AmberVael
2006-12-30, 03:50 PM
Earin nods to Exachix.
"That would be appreciated."

Penguinizer
2006-12-30, 03:53 PM
George rises from the horribly abused egg sandwich.

What are you planning. He says. Restoring the egg sandwich to its former glory and storing it in plastic wrap, then putting it in his bag of holding.

Hoseki
2006-12-30, 03:53 PM
"Hoseki. Nice to meet you, Alena. And don't worry about being rude; I don't mind."

Exachix
2006-12-30, 03:57 PM
Exachix nodds.

"Just tell me when and I'll give you a gem. I'll be in the temple and I'm sure you'll know what to do with it when the times comes. Smash it. If I'm not there tell Mitsuya you're ready." He downs the rest of his drink. And casts Bless on the lot of them. "May Inari's blessing be upon thee all. Good luck all of you." He bows to them after standing and goes through the mirror.

wxdruid
2006-12-30, 03:59 PM
Alena smiles back at Hoseki, Very pleased to meet you Hoseki.

Rebonack
2006-12-30, 04:01 PM
Regiji grins.

"It looks like we've got quite the villain stomping mob coming together here," he leans back in his chair with his hands behind his head. "Though I would like to know what our plan of attack is before we leave. If we do go in guns blazing I would like to go pick up the Incarnation day give my sister gave me. This would be the perfect chance to test it out in an actual combat situation."

AmberVael
2006-12-30, 04:03 PM
"I think we'll want to sneak our way in, and then just get out unseen or too fast for them to track us. Most likely we should plan our entrance when you guys can see what we're up against... Alena and I already know, but you three don't."

wxdruid
2006-12-30, 04:04 PM
Alena nods in agreement.

Rebonack
2006-12-30, 04:07 PM
Regiji nods, leaning his chair back much further than should be possible.

"Sounds good to me. Just the five of us then?"

Hoseki
2006-12-30, 04:07 PM
Hoseki nods as well.

AmberVael
2006-12-30, 04:09 PM
"Just the five of us, Regiji."
Earin stands up.
"Should we go now then?"

Lord Magtok
2006-12-30, 04:10 PM
Since we're going in stealthily I just would like to say I have a cloaking device built into my armor. It can only camoflage me, though.

What are these kidnappers? Psychics? Gun toting thugs? Magic-users?

wxdruid
2006-12-30, 04:13 PM
Yes, I'm ready, Alena takes one of his hands, ready for the teleport.

Penguinizer
2006-12-30, 04:14 PM
Talking Animals? George asks testily.

Hoseki
2006-12-30, 04:16 PM
Hoseki stands. Her mind seems distinctly elsewhere, and she rubs the end of one of her ears thoughtfully.

AmberVael
2006-12-30, 04:16 PM
"Magic users, of a sort. If you want to teleport there with me, you'll have to take a hand or touch my shoulder or something. I'm not good enough to teleport someone in any other fashion."

Lord Magtok
2006-12-30, 04:16 PM
I'm ready.
He places a hand on Earin's shoulder.

Hoseki
2006-12-30, 04:17 PM
"I'll just follow."

Exachix
2006-12-30, 04:17 PM
Exachix comes back via the mirror, gets a Slurpee of Cosmo and looks over at Earin. "Hey."

Rebonack
2006-12-30, 04:20 PM
"Eeerr... I wouldn't want your teleport to get diverted to the sun or something, so I'll just trace you and have Sal shift me over."

Penguinizer
2006-12-30, 04:21 PM
Can I help? George asks hopingly.

AmberVael
2006-12-30, 04:21 PM
Earin chuckles a little at Regiji and vanishes.
((I'll have the thread up in a moment))

Hoseki
2006-12-30, 04:23 PM
Hoseki vanishes.

Exachix
2006-12-30, 04:24 PM
Exachix sighs and throws it a small red gem at someone else.

"Give that to Earin will you."

Rebonack
2006-12-30, 04:25 PM
Regiji glances at the talking water-fowl.

"Only if you don't mind riding with me, which basically means having your physical form pulled apart and re-assembled miles from here."

He catches the stone.

"I'll give it to him."

Exachix
2006-12-30, 04:27 PM
Exachix nodds.

"Good."

He turns around and goes back through the mirror.

AmberVael
2006-12-30, 04:28 PM
((Beaches of Katani (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30725)))

Penguinizer
2006-12-30, 04:29 PM
Might not be as bad as spontaniously popping in and out of existence. He then agrees to go with Regiji.

Rebonack
2006-12-30, 04:33 PM
Regiji places a hand on George and the pair vanish. Just poof. No lighting effects or anything. It's really dull.

Carrion_Humanoid
2006-12-30, 06:59 PM
Eralin wakes up from his slumber "Hm? What?" He says as he fixes his hair. "Where was I?" Says sleepily as he shakes his head "Oh right" He looks around "Who here is a cop?" He says as he sits streight.

Loki_the_god
2006-12-30, 07:02 PM
A young man with spikey red hair, the back pulled into a ponytail, wearing jeans (but no shirt) and a pair of sunglasses walks in and sits at the bar. He takes off the sunglasses to reveal glowing red eyes and smiles a fanged grin. Been a while...

Alex Shipmaster
2006-12-30, 07:10 PM
Alex appears in a swirl of fire by the bar "Lager over here C-" he spots Loki, and growls "Loki"

Loki_the_god
2006-12-30, 07:13 PM
Loki gives his grandson a childish grin. Alex. You look just like your mother when you make that face. He orders a lager as well.

Alex Shipmaster
2006-12-30, 07:17 PM
Alex almost fumes with anger "Don't talk to me in that patronizing tone godling, I can remember looking at you whilst you were trapped in a gem."

Carrion_Humanoid
2006-12-30, 07:18 PM
Eralin takes out his revolver and shines it "No cops here then?" He says as he lays his revolver on the table.

Loki_the_god
2006-12-30, 07:25 PM
Loki chuckles. Yes, your mother and her friends have gotten the best of me. He takes his drink and chugs about half. Cosmo, I'm paying for the brat.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-12-30, 07:25 PM
Iames appears and goes to the bar. Cosmo, a hot chocolate please.

Carrion_Humanoid
2006-12-30, 07:27 PM
Eralin spins his chair and un-sheathes his revolvers and aims it at the newcomer (Iames) "You there! You a cop?" He asks.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-12-30, 07:27 PM
(Damnable Loki, just wait till I get my hooves on you, which will probably be sometime in January. He still owes me a favor or two for freeing him from the crystal)

Alex Shipmaster
2006-12-30, 07:28 PM
Alex picks up his lager and, fuming with anger, strides over to Loki and throws it over him.

Loki_the_god
2006-12-30, 07:30 PM
Loki laughs. Okay...I probably deserved that... He runs his finger along his cheek and then pops it in his mouth.

Alex Shipmaster
2006-12-30, 07:32 PM
Alex cracks his fingers "You deserve a lot more than that, but my old man would probably want to do it himself however"

Lord Iames Osari
2006-12-30, 07:34 PM
Eralin spins his chair and un-sheathes his revolvers and aims it at the newcomer (Iames) "You there! You a cop?" He asks.

Iames looks at him. I am. I'll thank you to stop pointing your guns at me. It could be interpreted... badly.

Loki_the_god
2006-12-30, 07:34 PM
Loki chuckles. You think so? I think his mind has changed along with your mother's hair colour and ears.

Alex Shipmaster
2006-12-30, 07:36 PM
"What are you talking about moron?"

Carrion_Humanoid
2006-12-30, 07:37 PM
"Ah okay. . ." Eralin turns his chair to the table and reloads with acid shots. "Sorry about that" He says as he walks to the door. But before he leaves, he kicks a table onto its side and aims at the cop and fires all twelve rounds "RUNNING ME OUT OF MY TOWN AINT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YA?" He shouts as he reloads with normal shots.

Loki_the_god
2006-12-30, 07:38 PM
Loki pauses long enough to look at the chaotic person and grin. He then turns back to Alex. Your mother is now a divine agent of moi.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-12-30, 07:43 PM
All 12 acid bullets hit Iames squarely. The bullet wounds heal instantly, and the acid doesn't affect him at all. Cosmo ducks behind the bar as the shots ring out, spilling Iames's hot chocolate on the floor.

Sorry if you expected that to kill me. I'm very hard to kill. And, since you just assaulted an officer with intent to kill, I am authorized to use lethal force if you decline my offer to cooperate and submit to arrest.

Carrion_Humanoid
2006-12-30, 07:45 PM
"I've ran from you dogs before! I can do it again!" Eralin shouts as he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a vial and throws it on the floor. With a flash, he is gone.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-12-30, 07:47 PM
Iames traces the teleportation effect, if there is one, and then runs to the door to see if he fled on foot.

Alex Shipmaster
2006-12-30, 07:48 PM
Alex looks at Loki, and folds his arms "So? Why would change my old man's mind?"

Loki_the_god
2006-12-30, 07:50 PM
He shrugs. Because of me, your father no longer has to deal with Hel or Merant. I think he owes me just a little. Not a lot. I've been an ass--which was really funny, by the way--but I'm straightening up. Turning over a new leaf, you might say.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-12-30, 07:52 PM
Seeing nothing, Iames goes back to the bar and pays Cosmo for the spilled hot chocolate, then orders another.

Alex Shipmaster
2006-12-30, 07:53 PM
Alex bursts out laughing "You? Turning over a new leaf? That's the best joke I've heard in a while godling of trickery"

Loki_the_god
2006-12-30, 07:55 PM
He shrugs. But it's true. And stop calling me 'godling.' That only applies to a god weaker than yourself.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-12-30, 07:58 PM
Iames idly listens to the conversation. Cosmo hands him a new mug and begins to mop the spill, grumbling to himself.

Alex Shipmaster
2006-12-30, 07:59 PM
"In my eyes you are still the godling that Hel took the powers away from (or you gave them), and that's all I'll think of when it comes to you. To me you struck it lucky with being reincarnated so early, and you couldn't take my identity away completely, even at the end"

Carrion_Humanoid
2006-12-30, 08:00 PM
((Damn)) You see him running with a limp, obviously had injured his leg during the incident.

Loki_the_god
2006-12-30, 08:02 PM
Loki rolls his eyes and turns away. My dear Alex...you're not even a year old yet. Don't presume to know as much as a man thousands of times your age.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-12-30, 08:03 PM
((oh, you're back. Let's take this to the Streets thread))

Alex Shipmaster
2006-12-30, 08:05 PM
"You're the same age as me in your current reincarnation, and I have your memories so that makes me just as old as you"

Carrion_Humanoid
2006-12-30, 08:06 PM
((oh, you're back. Let's take this to the Streets thread))

((K, put it there))

Lord Iames Osari
2006-12-30, 08:10 PM
((posted there as well.))

Iames sips his hot chocolate and continues to listen in on the conversation between the two gods.

Loki_the_god
2006-12-30, 08:10 PM
He sneers. So what makes you any better than me, little boy? I've committed just as many crimes in this incarnation as you have as me.

Alex Shipmaster
2006-12-30, 08:13 PM
"I haven't killed. Which you have."

Loki_the_god
2006-12-30, 08:16 PM
He scratches his chin, trying to consider what Alex just said. Oh...that...pfff...they were just NPCs. And besides, it wasn't me.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-12-30, 08:16 PM
Iames's head perks up as he hears the word "crimes". He moves toward their table. Excuse me. Did you just confess to having broken the law? And pardon me, but lives are lives, PC or NPC.

Alex Shipmaster
2006-12-30, 08:19 PM
"You acted through another and that, to my knowledge and understanding, is the same thing. True they were only mortals but people here seem to have a problem with it."

Hoseki
2006-12-30, 08:20 PM
Some NPCs in a corner cheer upon hearing Iames.

Loki_the_god
2006-12-30, 08:20 PM
Loki scowls. Yo, nosy ninny. If you listened correctly you would have heard that I didn't do anything. Now butt out, I'm talking with my grandson.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-12-30, 08:26 PM
If your grandson is telling the truth, and you are a god of trickery, then I can't exactly take your word at face value, now can I? And if you didn't do anything, who did? And what? I believe I heard the word "killing"?

Loki_the_god
2006-12-30, 08:29 PM
Loki's eyes narrow at Iames. Listen, you. Wukei killed those people herself. Well, true...she did it from the influence of another...but it wasn't I that influenced her. It was the cursed item.

Alex Shipmaster
2006-12-30, 08:31 PM
"Huh, I hardly think she put it on herself, after the tricks you pulled long ago with the collars"

Lord Iames Osari
2006-12-30, 08:31 PM
I see. That's very interesting. Considering that Wukei claims it was under your influence that she did those things. I am correct in assuming that you are Loki?

Loki_the_god
2006-12-30, 08:33 PM
Loki holds up a finger. Ah, but she did put it on herself. I put a collar on her brother, it's true. But I didn't have him commit any crimes. Wukei was the one that destroyed one of the blood gems and acquired the new armour.

He glances back at Iames, Yes, Nosy Ninny, I am Loki.

Alex Shipmaster
2006-12-30, 08:36 PM
"Don't try to play the innocent party Loki, it was your interference that caused the whole mess."

Loki_the_god
2006-12-30, 08:37 PM
He shrugs. Perhaps. But I killed no one. Nor did I order it done.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-12-30, 08:38 PM
My name is Iames Osari. Regardless, I'm going to have to ask you to consider yourself under arrest.

Loki_the_god
2006-12-30, 08:41 PM
Loki smirks, his eyes glowing darkly. Really? Under what basis?

Alex Shipmaster
2006-12-30, 08:41 PM
Alex chuckles, then it stops. He says grimly "Although it's partly my fault for killing Fenrir..."

Loki_the_god
2006-12-30, 08:43 PM
He looks back over at Alex coldly. That's right...you killed an innocent god...he was under a spell.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-12-30, 08:46 PM
On the basis that you are at least partialy responsible, I can't praticularly trust anything you say, and that until this is all sorted out I don't want a suspected murderer roaming the streets I am charged to protect. If it makes you feel better, I'll be visiting Wukei and asking her to come along as well.

Alex Shipmaster
2006-12-30, 08:47 PM
"Under your spell! To get him to do your dirty work! You ordered him to kill my sister you pathetic excuse for a god!"

Loki_the_god
2006-12-30, 08:49 PM
He looks to Iames. Agreed. I shall follow you, as you say, it's partially my fault for having a demonic artifact within my daughter's reach. But I must say that it'd be terribly unlawful if you allowed this young man to sit here when he's admitted to murdering my son.

Silas
2006-12-30, 08:52 PM
Silas wakes up and looks around. He nods to Iames.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-12-30, 08:55 PM
Iames nods. That is an excellent point. How long ago was this, though? I fear that the statute of limitations might apply. Iames nods to Silas.

Silas
2006-12-30, 08:57 PM
"What's going on here, Iames?"

Alex Shipmaster
2006-12-30, 08:58 PM
"Well, Iames, if you want to take me in for that, that would mean that Wukei is innocent because she was under the same spell. If you want to enforce that you can't take her in."

Loki_the_god
2006-12-30, 08:58 PM
He glances over at Alex. You'll forgive me...I haven't a head for deaths...when was his?

Lord Iames Osari
2006-12-30, 08:58 PM
I'm in the process of arresting a deity. Possibly two, if the statute of limitations doesn't bind my hands.

To Alex: I want to see justice done. If it turns out that Wukei truly is innocent and Loki bears responsibility for the deaths, she will be released without penalty, and with my personal apologies.

Silas
2006-12-30, 08:59 PM
"I'll be glad to help, sir."

Lord Iames Osari
2006-12-30, 09:05 PM
Very well. I'm not sure it'll be necessary, though. Things seem to be progressing without much violence.

Alex Shipmaster
2006-12-30, 09:07 PM
"As for my mom, take it to court. I would imagine she's already told you that. As for me I hardly see the point of bringing me in to the station, I could give you a statement right here for my actions."

Loki_the_god
2006-12-30, 09:09 PM
Loki yawns and nods. And you have no evidence against me.

wxdruid
2006-12-30, 09:10 PM
Thecla runs in and behind the bar.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-12-30, 09:10 PM
Iames reaches into the pack at his side and pulls out a pad of paper and a pen. Yes?

Mik
2006-12-30, 09:11 PM
Mik runs in after Thecla, though doesn't see where she hid. He sniffs at the ground and slowly starts to follow her trail.

Cathrindir
2006-12-30, 09:12 PM
Cathrindir appears with a small flash of blue light. He looks around, yawns, and takes a seat at a random table. "Merfolk Merlot, water on the side, Cosmo."

wxdruid
2006-12-30, 09:13 PM
Thecla jumps out and nips at him, I'll be back, as she runs over to greet Cathrindir.

Mik
2006-12-30, 09:14 PM
Mik rolls over and sighs happily. He looks up at Cosmo.

Two steaks please.

Good doggie....yes, eat steaks, not Cosmo.

Cathrindir
2006-12-30, 09:16 PM
Cathrindir looks down at Thecla and smiles. "Evening, Thecla."

Alex Shipmaster
2006-12-30, 09:17 PM
To Iames "I heard telepathically that Mhina was in trouble at the docks about 2 weeks ago. I went there and saw Loki and Fenrir there, Fenrir was holding Mhina, my sister. Loki ordered Fenrir to kill her, he tried to by attempting to rip her throat out. I tackled him, getting him away from Mhina, and to protect her I unfortunately killed him. I'm most regretful of my actions, but I think it was necessary to protect both Mhina and any other people that Loki might have ordered Fenrir to kill."

Silas
2006-12-30, 09:18 PM
Silas raises an eyebrow at the two wolves, having never seen a talking animal before.

"Sir....is that normal around here?"

Hoseki
2006-12-30, 09:18 PM
Hoseki appears behind the bar, looking unhappy.

Loki_the_god
2006-12-30, 09:18 PM
Please...you chased after him for over thirty minutes.

Alex Shipmaster
2006-12-30, 09:20 PM
"Have proof of that Loki? Yes I killed him, I'm not denying that, but it was to protect my sister and other people. And we all know what he did to Odin, I hardly want a similar repeat of that to anybody else." he nods to Hoseki "Evening 'Seki"

wxdruid
2006-12-30, 09:21 PM
Hello Cathrindir, I haven't seen you in a while, How are you?

Cathrindir
2006-12-30, 09:23 PM
Cathrindir takes a sip of his wine. "I've been well. How are you and Mik?"

Hoseki
2006-12-30, 09:23 PM
Hoseki nods back, though she is obviously distracted. "Evening. Something happen with the police?" she waves in Iames' general direction.

wxdruid
2006-12-30, 09:25 PM
Yep, we're doing great, planning to take a trip.

Alex Shipmaster
2006-12-30, 09:26 PM
Alex turns to Hoseki "He's just investigating some killings that went on a while back, should turn out peacefully when a few complications are sorted out."

Cathrindir
2006-12-30, 09:27 PM
"That sounds nice. Where to?"

Hoseki
2006-12-30, 09:27 PM
"Good. I'm not in a nonleathal mood."

wxdruid
2006-12-30, 09:27 PM
Her tail wags, Anywhere we want to go?

Mik
2006-12-30, 09:28 PM
Mik takes the steaks over to a table, and sets both plates down on the floor under the table.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-12-30, 09:28 PM
Iames writes Alex's information down. I see. Very well. Alex, I'm prepared to accept that your action, while resulting in the loss of an innocent life, was undertaken to protect others and not as an act of malice. Loki, I have an accusation against you, as well as information pointing toward your history of manipulating others to do your dirty work. I think it's time you stopped stalling and we went to the station.

Silas
2006-12-30, 09:29 PM
Silas takes a look at Hoseki, before turning to Cosmo.

"Hey you, let me get a beer."

Cathrindir
2006-12-30, 09:30 PM
Cathrindir chuckles. "Hmm. Well, don't let me keep you from your meal."

Alex Shipmaster
2006-12-30, 09:32 PM
Alex sits at the bar near Hoseki "How's your life going at the moment 'Seki?"