PDA

View Full Version : Help finding certain homebrew

Haluesen
2013-09-21, 03:02 PM
Alright people of the playground, I am in need of assistance. :smalleek: There is a certain homebrew item that I have intended to use, but sadly I did not subscribe to it (I really should have) and I cannot find it myself, trust me I have tried. I do not remember the exact name of it, but I do know that it was involving a feat called "Weapon Devotion" and had a few other feats with it, based around replacing the Weapon Focus line and working for any with good base attack bonus but best for fighters. Someone please tell me to find this and I shall be very grateful, I really really liked that homebrew (and to the person who made it, if you read this, much kudos!) and it would really help with an encounter I have planned for my players. So yes, again, please help find? :smallsmile:

Xefas
2013-09-21, 03:08 PM
Did it have unnecessarily bishi art to go with it? Because if so, this might be it. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=241549)

Haluesen
2013-09-21, 03:12 PM
:smalleek: Well...that was much quicker than I expected. How did you find it that fast? Yeah the art is bishi, but I like the feats themselves, they are effective for the fight I am planning. :smallbiggrin:

I thank you very much, seriously this is a huge help. I wish I could show my gratitude better than just saying it online, but yeah. :smallredface: Thank you a whole ton Xefas, you are officially extremely awesome.

Xefas
2013-09-21, 03:16 PM
No problem! If you need to search for something fast on this site, put "site:www.giantitp.com" into google (without the quotes).

For instance, I just googled for site:www.giantitp.com "Weapon Devotion" (with the quotes). That thread was the first hit.

Haluesen
2013-09-21, 03:19 PM
Seriously? :O I tried googling a lot for it using that site thing, but it never popped up. :smallconfused: I mean it, I clicked on a lot of links and never found it.

You are even more awesome to me now. :smallbiggrin: