PDA

View Full Version : belkar's lost something

mc skittlez ninja master
2006-12-27, 12:31 AM
I think belkar should like cross class or something into some class that sounds cool to him but it turns out he can't hurt anything so he goes on some wacky quest just to get the ability to slaughter anything that moves. That be awesome and a great sidestory.

"Why are'nt you all dead yet? Oh wait, it's only tuesday."

beholder
2006-12-27, 12:38 AM
if he can slaughter anything, then the series will end....

mc skittlez ninja master
2006-12-27, 02:15 AM
It doesn't have to be anything, its just the option of slaughtering

Kish
2006-12-27, 03:28 AM
Yes, Belkar has lost something.

No, he can't have it back.

the_tick_rules
2006-12-27, 06:13 PM
if ya wanna go all-in on the not hurting anything, apostle of peace from book of exalted deeds. one pre req is vow of non-violence, meaning he can't hurt anyone ever. but that'd only happen in the bizzaro dimension.

Mapmaker
2006-12-27, 06:51 PM
That raises an interesting question: If a character is under a charm spell or effect for an extended time, while participating in adventures, does he or she gain experience for those adventures?

If so, can the spellcaster who charmed that character direct the choosing of classes when he or she levels up?

:nale: "Please, friend, won't you join me in learning the ways of this wonderful and peaceful prestige class so that we can grow together as friends? It would mean so much to me..."

Of course Belkar would get a new save based on the suggestion of doing something against his nature, but still...it's an intriguing idea. :)

fwiffo
2006-12-27, 08:03 PM
Yes, Belkar has lost something.

No, he can't have it back.

I don't think he wants it back. He seems to be quite content with his whores.

The_Old_Fox
2006-12-28, 12:54 AM
Yes, the Mark of Justice has emasculated :belkar: big time

mc skittlez ninja master
2007-01-02, 12:38 AM
now if only miko would find out about the mark of justice... hahaha... (insert sinester laughter)