PDA

View Full Version : Who Are You?

mc skittlez ninja master
2006-12-27, 03:50 AM
If you could describe yourself as one charecter who would it be? I'm deffinately Elan.:biggrin:

Rosemary
2006-12-27, 04:42 AM
hmmmm....
probibly Thog but with the ability to form sentences and a sence of morality.

Querzis
2006-12-27, 04:57 AM
I would say the dwarf assassin. Sure we havent saw much of him but doing dirty job like assassination while still being a good guy is kinda the sort of thing I usually do. Not to mention is obsession for women even in life or death situation.

Shadow of the Sun
2006-12-27, 05:06 AM
A bizarre combination of V and Elan- I have V's smarts and social skills, and Elans cookyness

mc skittlez ninja master
2006-12-27, 05:15 AM
Shadow of the sun I love your avatar

Izodor
2006-12-27, 06:35 AM
Alright I think I would be a LN version of Nale.

1. "Not being able to stay in one class and end up with a useless complicated list." That is so me.

2. "He is cunning and good with words." Me.

3."His tragic flaw is that he over complicates a situation." Again a trait we have in common.

So Nale it is.

Rinion
2006-12-27, 06:41 AM
V, although I have a clearl-defined gender.
We're both verbose, and we both have a desire to achieve ultimate power.

mc skittlez ninja master
2006-12-27, 06:42 AM
Actually, I think I would be more like Banjo...

pita
2006-12-27, 07:14 AM
I'm a :belkar: :elan: mix.
My friends call me insane and psychopathic. I am charismatic enough to make people agree with me, but I am completely tactless and tend to be a sucker. I am a self titled genius. Other people call me the dumbest genius that ever existed behind my back.
My friends are all :roy:s and :vaarsuvius:s. It's amusing.

Setra
2006-12-27, 08:11 AM
I'm a mix between :vaarsuvius: , :roy: and :nale:, I'm Lawful Neutral, have a decent charisma, I'm pretty good in a fight, and I have gender issues.

Grey Knight
2006-12-27, 08:37 AM
hmmmm....
probibly Thog but with the ability to form sentences and a sence of morality.

That's nothing like thog at all! :smallmad:

†Seer†
2006-12-27, 08:45 AM
*leap attacks into the room using a +20 jumping ring, brandishing 2 daggers*

Err....definately Roy.

*quietly harvests Grey Knight's kidney then curses upon failing his move silent roll, and books it out of the room*

Amon Star
2006-12-27, 09:08 AM
I would say I'm a goodly :redcloak:. I tend to be loyal and a follower, but not blindly and I can be VERY sarcastic. Also, I have nilistic leanings, but I hold them in check.

However, I actually like :miko:, so that's different too.

Maglor_Grubb
2006-12-27, 09:23 AM
Hmm, chaotic good, act... eccentric, and if the whole world is a story ('you gotta give the readers something to laugh', is one of my common motivations), but that's just a shield to protect the little child in me that has never learned to deal with any emotions and is very vulnerable. I am rather inteligent and am known/feared for long speeches. I have way too much knowledge about way too many unimportant topics. So I guess that's an inteligent pranking Elan, trying to lead the attention away from someone with Haley's emotional problems. But less schizo than it sounds.

Ayya the Fearsome
2006-12-27, 11:28 AM
ayya more like goblin #247. he's ayya's favorite.

ayya also like thog. only a girl.

:biggrin:

Aldebaran
2006-12-27, 11:32 AM
I´d say a mix between :elan: :vaarsuvius: and :redcloak: with a bit of Roys dad

Now, that´s what I call needlesly complicated :smallwink:

darnin
2006-12-27, 11:34 AM
Probably a mix of :redcloak: :elan: and :vaarsuvius:, with some :roy: thrown in. It's...interesting.

Kesnit
2006-12-27, 11:37 AM
A cross between :miko: and :elan: Yes, I know that sounds crazy, but...

I have a huge Paladin complex that makes me want to rush to the defense of those close to me. But I am NOT LG and people actually like me. :smallbiggrin: I have rather high CHA, a way with words, and am a musician.

Wiione
2006-12-27, 12:29 PM
Roy
hfrnede

Balesirion
2006-12-27, 12:30 PM
I'm definitely a :durkon:/:vaarsuvius: combination. The whole good and duty thing, and I've got V's intelligence and vocabulary (and sometimes sense of mental superiority). I have a high Intelligence and Wisdom.

DrowWolfrider
2006-12-27, 01:49 PM
Im a :vaarsuvius:/:roy: mix with Haleys hair coloration. I have a high intelligence, poor social skills and am driven insane by my :elan:/:thog: brother

Tamis
2006-12-27, 02:17 PM
I am :haley:
I just am
I have her sense of humor, her intelligence, her angsty talking to herself personas (altough they don't float outside my body :smallbiggrin:).
Not really as greedy or thieflike, but I am always right (or at least convince people that I am) and I'd instantly dislike Miko or Sabine if I ever met them. I also hang around with boys, and often play a rogue in our party.
Second in command is a position that fit's me.

Dragor
2006-12-27, 02:23 PM
Roy, all the way. I like to take lead, and can usually back my words up with my strength in arms. However, my friends seem to take control more than I'd like, and seem to be much more foolhardy and reckless than I am.
I like to do things precisely.
Roy it is.

vbushido
2006-12-27, 02:46 PM
Hmmm... depends on the situation. In real life, I'm a cross between Celia & Sabine :smalleek:. In D&D, I tend to play :roy:, :redcloak: , :mitd:,:durkon: mixes. CitD in that no one realizes what I can do until I do it (usually due to needlessly complicated multiclassing.... hmm.. maybe I should throw Nale in that mixture). In video games, I tend to be :belkar:/:haley:.

-----
Don't make me get the flying monkeys

Calin
2006-12-27, 03:00 PM
I will go with :mitd: . Just kind of floating around from place to place, watching what happens, but constantly denied the thing I want most.

danielf
2006-12-27, 03:06 PM
Xykon, i think...

Krimm_Blackleaf
2006-12-27, 03:06 PM
Xykon. I can't think of anyone else I'm more like than him.

Stormthorn
2006-12-27, 03:15 PM
I think i would be that un-named shadow dancer assasin.

hyikim
2006-12-27, 03:32 PM
i am mostly a:xykon:+:belkar:+:nale: mix,

:belkar: because i like to annoy people at times

:xykon: i am power thirsty

:nale: i like finding peoples flaws and using them against them, like how nale found everyones pet peeve-of-an evil oposite

but i have my :elan:+:thog: moments :wink:

Captain Defenestrator
2006-12-27, 03:42 PM
Xykon, all the way.

"Sacrificing minions: Is there any problem it can't solve?"

Yep, that's me.

Guildorn Tanaleth
2006-12-27, 03:55 PM
Vaarsuvius, except that the speeches are given by the voices in my head

Narthon the Bold
2006-12-27, 04:07 PM
Roy. I'll stay in a crap job out of stubborness for way too long.
Too serious for my own good.

Norenche
2006-12-27, 04:11 PM
I'd probably be a LN male version of :haley:

Zebasiz
2006-12-27, 04:31 PM
I'd say I'm a mix of :roy: and :elan: .

I'm intelligent and think things through, but I'm also just wild and having fun without a care as to what people think of me. and like Elan, I would go be all heroic to protect my friends. :biggrin:

Lemmingboy
2006-12-27, 04:42 PM
I'm Belkar, but somtimes I have Nale's evil genius.

Druid
2006-12-27, 04:55 PM
I talk like :vaarsuvius: but my personality kind of an odd mix of :roy: and :elan:

nothingclever
2006-12-27, 05:09 PM
I think I'm a cross between Red Cloak and the little red beetle creatures that follow him and Xykon around.

pita
2006-12-27, 05:43 PM
Now that I think about it...
In my head, I talk like :vaarsuvius:. I have the amount of personas that :haley: has. I'm a vicious and I get angry quickly just like :belkar:. I am tactless and at times witless like :elan:. Like :roy:, I am a natural leader and won't forsake my friends. And like :durkon:, I know what's right.
I wish I could talk like the Cheshire Cat. He's brilliant.

Nekkira
2006-12-27, 06:07 PM
I would probably say more like Leeky or :mitd:

TheNovak
2006-12-27, 06:43 PM
I'd like to say Durkon, as I'm a big fan of all things dwarven, but honestly...just a less airheaded Elan.

fire_hawk
2006-12-27, 08:30 PM
:nale:, :vaarsuvius:, :elan:, :durkon: and :redcloak:.

:nale: - I'm smart in a sort of evil genius type of way.
:vaarsuvius: - I also have a large vocabulary.
:elan: - I'm very fun loving and am always willing to have a good time. Plus, at times, I can be enormously stupid ("I'm on an adventure!").
:durkon: - I am very honourable and would never break a promise.
:redcloak: - I love being sarcastic.

Overall though? I'd say I was Roy. Just because he displays all of these qualities in the comic, although not in as great amounts as the people who display them most.

Allandaros
2006-12-27, 08:54 PM
:vaarsuvius: / :elan: (with emphasis on Dashing Swordsman Elan)

I've got V's erudition, arrogance, and desire to exact subtle revenge on those who wrong me ("I prepared Explo...")

I aspire to have Elan's sense of zeal, delight in life, skill with the rapier (and insult), and chivalry.

Cymru
2006-12-27, 08:58 PM
Agree very much with Allandaros.. Plus i have the rotten urge to use needlessly complicated long words...

And of course the unspeakable Aluminium-linolium-millenium edition is my favourite word...

Shott
2006-12-27, 09:00 PM
:roy: - I always have to take care of my not-so-competant party of adventurers and I'm quick with a plan.
:vaarsuvius: - I'm arrogant, I love to show off my intellect, I love to insult people, and I want nothing more in life than to achieve total arcane dominance.
:thog: - I'm silly, lovable, chaotic, and love puppies and ice cream, but oh can I rage.
:belkar: - I'm slightly insane.
:elan: - I always try for a happy ending, and I am often oblivious to everything around me.
:redcloak: - I'm very sarcastic.

If any of this contradicts itself or sounds strange, that's me for ya! :smile:

DeathQuaker
2006-12-27, 09:28 PM
Not sure, so I'll go with the Monster in the Dark. :smallsmile:

mockingbyrd7
2006-12-27, 09:35 PM
Hmm... let me compare myself to each of the OOTSers:

:roy: Hmm, I would say that I am lawful good and a natural leader, making me Roy-like. However, I'm not nearly as easily irritated, and I often show more wisdom than he does - for instance, I wouldn't simply waltz into the warehouse where NALE of all people is holding my sister hostage. It just wouldn't happen.

:elan: I share Elan's charisma :smallwink: sense of humor and cheerful spirit, and he's my favorite character. But the similarities just about end there.

:belkar: Belkar is my polar opposite. He is evil, takes pleasure in inflicting pain, has no attention-span, is lecherous and destructive, and... need I say more?

:haley: Well, I like Haley's sense of humor, but I'm not female so this option is already less viable. I'm not at all greedy, I usually give away my Halloween candy. One of the main factors fueling Haley is greed. So I'm probably not her.

:vaarsuvius: I have a well-established gender (though when I was little and I had longer hair some people thought I was a girl) and I'm not quite THAT long-winded, but I share V's intelligence. I'm not that similar to him/her though.

:durkon: I'm outgoing and lively while Durkon's personality is the opposite, bland and boring (in my opinion). He's wiser than me, I'm smarter than him, he's stronger and more hardy than I am, I'm more agile and charismatic. Not a match at all, except for alignment.

:miko: I actually have more in common with Miko than I'd thought (and possibly more than I'd like :smalltongue:) I've been known to stick my nose in where it doesn't belong, and get involved in trying to solve arguments by trying to shove logic through cretin's brains even though it's obvious that they're not willing to listen. I also share her thirst for justice and fairness, and her kindness (when she shows it) but when it comes down to some of the horrendous extremes that she's taken it to, I've found that she's not much like me in that sense.

ANSWER: I am 20% :roy:, 15% :vaarsuvius:, 20% :elan:, 25% :miko: :smalleek:, 5% :durkon:, 5% :haley:, 10% :redcloak: (I'm loyal but can also lead)

IronMouse
2006-12-27, 11:08 PM
mostly I'm :miko: ...but nicer

Zifna
2006-12-27, 11:30 PM
Hmmm... I'd have to go with Celia, supposing that Celia is willing to charge in with weapons bared when logic fails.

I've also got a fairly developed sense of command, but my leadership style is somewhat quirky and not at all like Roy's so I'd not take that route...

Hmm... Perhaps Lord Shojo? I could see that, if not for the wrinkled old man thing and the moral ambivalency.

Tornek the Unhygenic
2006-12-27, 11:30 PM
I am, most definatly, :mitd: . No Reason Needed. if you know me, you would know.

Krytha
2006-12-27, 11:36 PM
I'm probably closest to Roy... just not dark or bald... and probably wouldn't use "stenographer" in everyday sentences...

:roy: !!

Spiky
2006-12-28, 12:36 AM
V, except I'm not as kind and gentle. And I know no magic.

Blood
2006-12-28, 01:09 AM
This thread is bound to confuse people. :smallwink:

Hmm, I would say for me, a mix of Roy and Nale, at least in real life. LN, with humor and sarcasm, and much overthinking.

Wolfie_1066
2006-12-28, 06:40 AM
ugh i dunno which character(s) i am! MY HEADS GOING TO EXPLODE! but seriously :smalltongue: lets see...dump stat=wis im positive of that though i do have a slightly above decent int at least...my dex is above advrage and con is pretty high (Higher then my sister at least who will start crying and whineing because someone looked at her wrong :smallannoyed:) my str is around advrage im not sure exactly though and my cha is my highest :smallwink: sorry for the rant im just cauculateing with personality

well i would have to say Elan :elan: mixed with a bit of belkar (because of forgetful not because of my personality) :belkar: then add a dash of Sabine (but i am a guy just sabine because of my curly hair im not evil or some kind of **** demon) :sabine: with a tiny tiny pinch of V :vaarsuvius: i know i expained here but look down there :smallsmile:

:elan: : im Very charismatic and play the piano though i lack the hair and the twin bro. i like immagineing myself in a alternate world sometimes of my own creation sometimes of a book (i mean come on RL's so stupidly dull why cant we just live in a world of myth and magic? :smallwink: i would LOVE to be a good aligned dragon) anyway tahts off track...i also have a tendency to act stupidly without thinking although this is rare

:belkar: : i have the personality but very mildly this is a very vague trait of me...Violence makes me exited and maybe i'll have fun although i usually keep to the video games sence im not very strong. im forgetful at times and forget what i was about to say more then a few times evey few day. although its vague its there its a part of me *shutters*

:sabine: : This is ultra hyper unrealisticly small part im only throwing it in there because ive got curly hair that has a tiny resembleing color...besides im a guy. maybe theres a trace more of her in me but if there is im going to say that its not very open has i said before im not a stupid *** demon!

:vaarsuvius: : As i said im forgetful so this is kind of a surprise but i do have interests in pwer espeshally the kind you cant explain. I have a distinct gender but im sometimes mistaken for a girl one reason i included him/her/it i love books although im not the best at memorization unless its with music its in there...oh yes its in there :smalltongue:

Kaerbek
2006-12-29, 12:30 AM
:xykon: and :vaarsuvius:, sooo obvious:

Xykon's sarcasm, irony and lust for magic power (is not that I want magic power xD, but i like magic though)

Vaarsuvius's logic, temper and lust for magic power (again... xD)

Bor the Barbarian Monk
2006-12-29, 04:04 AM
Yay! Repeat threads mean repeat posts for me! :smalltongue:

(Actually, it looks like the other thread died. Still, there are lots of pixies and dwarves to expose to my "work." :smallwink: )

Since people seem to enjoy my shticks when I do this, I'll let the characters speak for me. :smallsmile:

:roy: Look, I can only explain this so many times before I need to suppress the urge to throw you off tall buildings. So, before you start forcing me to make sanity checks, listen and learn, then do what I say.

:vaarsuvius: My general mastery of the vernacular may overwhelm the diminutive minds of the masses that wander the material plane in a fruitless effort to establish a definition behind their existence, but I can assure you that I am not truly this verbose when *clears throat* "tawkin' wit my homies."

:durkon: Aye, I bin givin' advice t'those who need healin'. Alas, I dinnae rely on WWTD, but rather, "what kind o' Jewish guilt kin I apply that'll make them do tha right thing?" As fer me difficulties o' being vertically challenged, I bin wonderin' when 5'8" became "short."

:elan: Sing, sing, sing alternate words to established music that make little, if any, sense. There's also rumor that I can tell a good story.

:haley: While I have no decent theiving skills, I've been told I have great capacity to be cute at times. Tee hee!

:belkar: Look...Just because I *want* to stab people in the eye doesn't mean I *actually* stab people in the eye.

:nale: My various plots and schemes are only limited by resources. But I will have my revenge, my friends. Oh, yes! I *will* have my revenge!

:sabine: People without an ounce of evil in them, raise your hands!

:thog: bor like puppies. but bor have kitty right now. bor loves kitty. kitty thinks drawstrings on bor's shorts are evil and tries to kill them daily.

:xykon: Given enough time, I would share my "I'm running for Dread Lord Emperor in 2008" speech. I mean, consider one of my campaign issues:the benefits of one punishment for all crimes: death. You're a murderer? You die. Theivery? You're dead. Broken tail light on your car? Shot on sight. It has its merits if you give it some thought.

:redcloak: Sir? I'm sure these people would love for you to go on and on about the changes you'd make in the United States if you were "elected" Dread Lord Emperor, but you'd take up the entire forum.

:xykon: Shut up, Redcloak.

:redcloak: Very good, sir.

:mitd: *sigh* Lonely. Lonely, lonely, lonely. I wonder if there's anything left in the fridge to eat?

:roach: (to me) Look, you sick puppy. We sneak into your apartment because it's warm in here and getting cold out there. Giggling while your cat plays Soccer with us is just mean. Coming at us with a lighter and a can of Lysol is demented in so many ways that I can't even find a proper place to begin. So if you don't want our company, smash us with a newspaper or something and get it over with. Okay?

I believe that covers the available icons. Except for Miko. I have little in common with that "stick up the butt" paladin. :smalltongue:

Demented
2006-12-29, 06:34 AM
:redcloak:

Chaotic Evil

Elite Array Configuration:
8, 13, 10, 12, 15, 14

For the most part, I can sympathise with my fellow humanoids. Sure, a great portion of them may be stupid, inconsiderate, opinionated, illogical, prone to failure, frail, or evil, but they're fellow humanoids nonetheless and they have a very established right to continue their futile existences however they like. I almost definitely do not support their being casually slain for the purpose of making zombie armies. They're almost as effective alive, they can made as obedient and they smell much better when properly trained and supplied!

That said, there are few problems in life that can't be solved by a well-timed Slay Living.
There are also some problems which can't be solved any other way.
....In a timely fashion.

Non-humanoids and enemies of my kind, on the other hand, will likely make good soup. Faithful non-humanoids can and should be treated well, but their place in society will always be as slaves and tools. It's always been that way and I see no reason to alter a good thing. :smallwink:

Admittedly, it's not all busy-busy up here in my head. There is also that small, optimistic and utterly chaotic portion of me that I try so fervently to suppress. Sometimes, however, it manages to appeal to my better senses, and, if the results aren't too catastrophic, I find myself pulled into believing that life is an adventure! Untrained skill checks make everything more exciting! Weeeee! :elan:

....Bad things usually happen thereafter.

lady_arrogance
2006-12-29, 07:05 AM
Hmmm... I would be mix of Julia and Haley's self loathing, I think. Maybe with little bit of Sabine or Belkar, too.

wowy319
2006-12-29, 07:11 AM
I would say I'm a combination of Redcloak and Elan. I can be pretty sarcastic, but when around my friends, I'm Mr. happy-go-lucky. I certainly like to point out other peoples' stupidity, but I love my friends and can be very naive.

You know what else? I have MiTD traits as well. I can be silly, and I eat when I feel lonely. I have my incompetent moments, and I can be very childish. But all in all, I'd say I'm a true neutral Redcloak.

SupraGuy
2006-12-29, 03:28 PM
I'm pretty sure that I don't really fall into any of the OotS characters categorically. I'm sure that I can find traits in myself that are similar to any of the characters. That's what makes them well written characters in the first place, they do/say/think things that the readers will identify with.

The only thing that I can think of offhand is the ADD that I share with ... Hey look! Something shiny!

No_constraints
2006-12-29, 09:04 PM
Elan in every way shape or form! And the last few strips show Elan isn't stupid, so I fit in that category too!

Eva
2006-12-29, 09:19 PM
I am :haley: , all the way!

Mr.Burn
2006-12-29, 09:22 PM
in 35% I am :belkar:, seeing I like to be Cruel, and I laught at Pain of Others... but only of people that first come to try and harm me, i can be very vengfull and hold grudges for a long time

I'm in 25% :elan: seeing I liek to drop random gags, and make people laught

I'm in 10% :haley: seeing I'm a greedy lil' Bastard

I'm in 5% :thog: seeing I some times ask seriously retarded questions.

and I'm in 25% :redcloak: Becouse I'm a loyal Follower, and I tell people what I think about them even if it punches them in the nutts

Saurous
2006-12-29, 09:39 PM
I'd most likely be a mix of :vaarsuvius:, :nale:, :roy: and :xykon:. A wise-cracking, long-winded, intelligent, over-complicating, power hungry jerk who thinks everyone around him is an idiot? That describes me almost exactly :smallbiggrin: Throw in a tiny bit :redcloak: and it's almost perfect. And I just named about 1/3 of all the characters, didn't I?

fangthane
2006-12-29, 09:43 PM
I identify with almost every character to an extent; it'd be tough to really say, beyond the penchant for verbosity which I share with V. I think that's what draws me to the comic though; if I identified with too few characters, the Giant wouldn't be able to hold my attention and loyalty so easily.

Psyke_D
2006-12-30, 05:26 PM
Im probably a mix of :roy: and:elan:

roy because i always tend to be the one taking control and making sure the group keeps on going and doing stuff. And a little bit because i dislike when people are being to.. eh.. elan like.

Elan because im very good at being elan like. Im pretty good at making people laugh, and also at anooying them with my constant chattering and pestering :D

I would love to be more like :belkar: though. Just do what i find funny and dont give a crap about whatother people think of me..

PaladinFreak
2006-12-30, 06:25 PM
:roy: I think that I am the most like Roy, Lawful Good and surrounded by irrational people.

A touch of V though, my social skills kinda stink.

urodivoi
2006-12-31, 01:39 AM
:durkon: I suppose, without the charming accent & a wee bit taller.

skreweded
2006-12-31, 02:54 AM
Haley. I am a dude, but I am not quite sure what I want.

Talyn
2007-01-11, 07:53 PM
Is anyone else slightly creeped out by the number of people who say they are like :belkar: and :xykon:? Because in the real world, people like them need to be locked away from society - "ambitiious" is a virtue, "power hungry" is a vice.

Like Roy, I prefer to be in charge, and I'm quite Lawful Good. Also, I often want to strangle my more chaotic friends. I suffer from a lot of :miko:'s flaws, though I think I'm getting better. I wish I were more like :durkon:, but I'm not.

So, I guess I'm a combination of Roy's good qualities and Miko's bad ones. I'd still ask Miko out on a date, though.

Cleverdan22
2007-01-11, 08:51 PM
I'm probably "new Elan" who seems to be more tactful, but still eccentric and cooky.

Skippy
2007-01-11, 11:48 PM
I'm Haley... Hiding is my best skill too... I hope everything turns out ok for her an Elan, as it didn't for me... Please Giant! Give hope to the loveless!!

Natania
2007-01-12, 12:48 PM
I'm :haley: .
I always play a thief or something of the like in campaings and I talk to myself sometimes :smalleek: . I like trying to talk people into seeing things my way. though it doesn't always work. and I would absolutly hate sabine and miko!! I would probably have a crush on nale and then figure out that it is actually elan whom I love....

David94
2007-01-12, 01:35 PM
Let... me... see...

Smart like :vaarsuvius:

Foolish and funloving like :elan:

Can never get what I want like :mitd:

Wants things to be fair (AKA Lawful) like :miko:

Greedy and loves cash like :haley:

Occasionally agressive like :belkar:

Wierd sometimes like :thog:

...and I think I named at least HALF of the characters. Haha to the 1/3 guy...

Jopinion
2007-01-12, 01:54 PM
I would have to say I am a mix of :miko: (so uptight and not well liked, even when I try) and :haley: (talking to oneself is always a bad sign).

*sigh*

elliott20
2007-01-12, 02:01 PM
the old dirt farmer, that's who!!

Green Bean
2007-01-12, 02:04 PM
I'm :durkon:

I'm happy to be in the background, just helping people, but if the situation calls for it, I can hold my own.

AIGuy
2007-01-12, 04:53 PM
I'm :elan: and :vaarsuvius:.
I'm Elan basically because I look like Elan. I'm really mostly V.

The Vorpal Tribble
2007-01-12, 06:52 PM
Very much Roy, though more of a Neutral Good alignment. The frequent state of sarcastic exasperation also bears a resemblance.

Scorpina
2007-01-12, 06:54 PM
Haley or Sabine. Depending on my mood.

silvadel
2007-01-12, 07:08 PM
:vaarsuvius: + Celia, only male and a little less charismatic, although in almost every mmrpg I have played people think I am female unless I tell them I am male -- hence more V tie-in.

RL Stats:

Str: 8 Dex: 6 Int: 18 Wis: 16 Con: 10 Chr: 5

mikeejimbo
2007-01-12, 07:12 PM
I'm definitely :elan:. I'm eccentric, inept, and loving. But a bit smarter.

Then again, on occasion I get in an evil mood, then I'm more like Xycon or Redcloak.

Edit: Is there a "What OOTS character are you?" quiz somewhere?

A_S
2007-01-12, 07:19 PM
Very much Roy, though more of a Neutral Good alignment. The frequent state of sarcastic exasperation also bears a resemblance.
I think Roy might have turned Neutral Good over the course of the Miko thing, anyway. This (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0251.html) doesn't seem like something a Lawful character would say, especially the "free to choose our own alignment" part.

But, of course, I have no solid evidence for this...

-----

Concerning the topic of the thread, lots of :vaarsuvius: , with some of :elan: 's spaciness.

Axl_Rose
2007-01-12, 09:32 PM
Haley. <-------