PDA

View Full Version : Gunslinger Questions

Abaddon87
2013-09-22, 02:56 PM
I am playing a Gunslinger who has taken the specialization of Musket Master. I am third level and have the Rapid Reload feat and the Deed: Fast Musket.

My question is this: I am using a double barreled musket which allows me to fire both shots in one action if needed. With my feats and deeds am I able to reload both barrels each round? I have searched high and low for reload speed info and I must be failing my Spot check very badly :(

Thanks in advance for any help!

Lord Vukodlak
2013-09-22, 03:01 PM
I am playing a Gunslinger who has taken the specialization of Musket Master. I am third level and have the Rapid Reload feat and the Deed: Fast Musket.

My question is this: I am using a double barreled musket which allows me to fire both shots in one action if needed. With my feats and deeds am I able to reload both barrels each round? I have searched high and low for reload speed info and I must be failing my Spot check very badly :(

Thanks in advance for any help!

Presuming you're using alchemical cartridges to reduce the reload time an additional step you can reload both barrels as a free action. Otherwise its a move action per barrel, you could do it in a round but you wouldn't be doing anything else.

Hruken
2013-09-22, 03:42 PM
In addition to what Lord Vukodlak said, your rapid reload has to be for double barreled muskets. I bring this up because the archetype gives you rapid reload: musket, which doesn't apply to the double barreled musket. Your post was ambiguous as to what your feat was for.