PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone finished the "Let's read the MM2" project?

Mcdt2
2013-09-22, 05:41 PM
As Thread title. Has anyone gone and completed the old project (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187046) to read through and re-CR the 2nd Monster Manual? And did anyone do something similar for the other MMs or any other monster book?

While I'm on the subject, is there any interest in someone picking this project up again, or expanding it to cover other books? I've been considering doing so, since I could not find anything like this already, but I want to see what the playground thinks of the idea first.

Invader
2013-09-22, 06:10 PM
As Thread title. Has anyone gone and completed [uwould imagtp://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187046]the old project[/url] to read throyou ca and re-CR the 2nd Monster Manual? And did anyone do something similar for the other MMs or any other monster book?

While I'm on the subject, is there any interest in someone picking this project up again, or expanding it to cover other books? I've been considering doing so, since I could not find anything like this already, but I want to see what the playground thinks of the idea first.

Not that I know of but it'd be quite an undertaking if someone did. I would imagine there are some uncompleted versions floating around you might be able to finish if you can find the original author.