PDA

View Full Version : Best solo-dungeons for each class?

Yael
2013-09-23, 11:04 AM
I'm trying to write up a DM Compendium for some cousins on another city, which I visit regularly. However it's boring just to DM them every time, I like being DM'd more than DM'ing myself. So I want to give them an example of solo-dungeons for each class (core, complete, Rokugan, Eberron, Faerūn, DragonLance). This post was inspired because of this (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=304980) post. For example, for a barbarian, which challenges would fit, or for a rogue.
For this purpose, I'll set all classes' ECL up to 10. Also, every source is admited (from 3.0 to 3.5).

Halp plz~~

John Longarrow
2013-09-23, 11:51 AM
I don't think there are pre-created solo dungeons for all classes. In the past I've always had to make my own.

That said I used to have a really good adventure for a 10th level rogue. It was a challenge where the Rogue needed to be able to detect/avoid traps, find hidden doors, make educated decisions on what to fight/avoid, and had about half of its monsters as sneak immune critters (low level constructs and undead for the most part).

The problem is that these kinds of adventures tend to be very build specific. This adventure would have been very hard for a 10th level rogue who was built as a con-man. It did provide a fun time for the 6th level party that I sent through it though. Some of the "Really hard for a rogue" fights got walked through while some of the "Really easy to sneak around" things had to be fought.