PDA

View Full Version : Non-OotS Webcomic Update Schedule

JeenLeen
2013-09-24, 02:45 PM
Is

These particular topics are barred either because have been found to be generally inflammatory and do not contribute anything useful to the forum as a whole, or because they have the potential for creating difficult (or even dangerous) situations for our users and moderators:
•Missed/Late Comics: Threads speculating on when a comic will be posted or why it may be late will be locked; this does not apply to official threads started by site staff providing notification of a late comic.

referring just to The Order of the Stick comic posted here, or all webcomics?

There's a comic I read regularly and I'm trying to figure out its update schedule and how it works. Would it be violating this rule to ask a question about this in the webcomics forum? For some reason I thought this rule was about OotS in particular, but as I re-read it I see it could mean any webcomic.

Roland St. Jude
2013-09-24, 03:00 PM
Is

referring just to The Order of the Stick comic posted here, or all webcomics?

There's a comic I read regularly and I'm trying to figure out its update schedule and how it works. Would it be violating this rule to ask a question about this in the webcomics forum? For some reason I thought this rule was about OotS in particular, but as I re-read it I see it could mean any webcomic.Sheriff: It definitely applies to OotS, and we tend to act on any kind of comment on the topic. I don't think we intended it to cover webcomics hosted elsewhere or hosted here in the by others. I'd recommend against hassling other webcomic artists about their update schedules, as it seems trollish, but I don't think we'd act on every inquiry. Rich has been very clear that there is no schedule for OotS. If other artists haven't been so clear, it seems fair to at least be able to ask.