PDA

View Full Version : Can't look at my own post-list: deactivated due to inactivity?

Idhan
2013-09-24, 09:54 PM
When I try to look at my list of posts, I get this:
Idhan, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. Check your email and your junk and/or spam folders for the activation email or you may request a new activation email (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/register.php?do=requestemail).

I'm partially posting this as an experiment to see if my account works at all (I know I can preview -- not sure about completed posts) and partially because if my account does still work, well, why am I having troubles looking at my own post list?

Dusk Eclipse
2013-09-24, 09:57 PM
If you are referring to the "See posts/threads by this poster" function, it depends on the search engine which is disabled, otherwise I have no idea.

Roland St. Jude
2013-09-24, 10:28 PM
Sheriff: As noted above, the integrated search function is temporarily but indefinitely disabled. All other functions, like finding all posts or all threads by a poster, that rely on that function are similarly disabled.