PDA

View Full Version : Colliding Moons take 2

Pesimismrocks
2013-09-25, 04:59 PM
Innimerous leaders sit around the colosseum. Orc cheiftains, dwarf thanes and elven kings sit in peace for once. One elf stands up and holds a strange magicla device near his throat. I welcome you, all of you to my home. We are all here for one thing, and that is to see us victorious against the chaos incursion. And that s why I present to you these champions. 4 Doors open and various champions emerge.Each has been selected for being one of the best. They have displayed amazing feats of skill, advanced knowledge of tactics and combat power. They will be out heroes, and they shall stop the chaos onslaught. Now we shall test that skill. Bring forth the Demon. With 4 burly orcs open up the main door to the colosseum and bring in a cage containing a demon. It easily twice the size of a humanoid resembling a troll, but with two enormous scythe like hands and tiny eyes littered over its skin. It's mouth is vertical, and is filled with moving teeth. It has two tiny bat-like wings.

Lets get this sorted:
You have iniative and this is a prep round hike they bring it out. Colosseum is about 100ft diameter with the spawn being brought into the center.

Unfortunately I will be posting only twice or thrice a night.
I will use Arcana and Dungeoneering to identify Chaos spawn. Religion will be used to identify chaos artefacts and other chaos god related things. Finally the planes will act as knowledge of the warp.

AngryCyc
2013-09-25, 05:16 PM
Cleef
Initiative [roll0]

and then whenever that initiative actually comes up:

Seeing the great demon before her, Cleef immediately begins charging at it with her spider companion backing her up. As she gets near it, she dives at it, ready to hit it with a mighty headbutt fueled by her dark powers... And after hitting it, she attempts to blur into the shadows around it to confuse it to her presence...

Attack [roll1]
Crit confirm [roll2]
Damage [roll3] + Touch of Corruption[roll4]
Crit Damage [roll5]

And it must make a Fort save DC 18, plus it's at a -4 on that save, or be shaken for 5 rounds.

Lastly, a hide check at a -20 for hide after attack... Hide[roll6]

TheFallenOne
2013-09-28, 06:34 AM
The elven swordmaster draws his blade and advances on the beast almost casually, keeping his sword raised in a sideways guard. He methodically examines the spawn's body, evaluating the reach of its limbs, location of vitals and attack patterns it would have trouble to dodge.

Advance 30 feet, Total Defense. Raises my AC to 39, Touch 30
[roll0] for Knowledge Devotion