PDA

View Full Version : i am looking for advice on running a small and, as far as i know, relatively uncommon

Stake A Vamp
2013-09-25, 08:49 PM
so, a little while ago, me and a friend are looking for a game his dad had created, we wanted to check something (he said that every firefly character corresponded with one of the apocalypse world playbooks, but we had to find the apocalypse world book to remember all the playbooks). we camacross another game his dad had created, called "Kill Puppies for Satan". S (my friend) waved it off and i forgot about it for a month or so. then another friend (M) and I are chatting during comp-lit class, and he brings up kill puppies for satan. i respond "Oh, that game S's dad made" and M says "NO WAY! S's dad made that!?" and now he has gotten a few members of my normal gaming group into the game as well. so now i have volenteered to run it for my friends S, M, E, and R. the problem is, it's unlike any game i have ever run before, anyone out there who has played it? if so, any advice on MCing?

Anxe
2013-09-25, 10:05 PM
The wiki has a few links to playtests of it. That might be the best you can get for an indie game. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kill_puppies_for_satan

Driderman
2013-09-26, 12:53 AM
Why don't you just ask S's dad?