PDA

View Full Version : The Black Widow: A Build for the Avengers' Assassin

nlitherl
2013-09-26, 11:37 AM
For those who want to channel Natasha Romanoff into their next character it really helps to have a general guideline to follow. One suggested build may be found below, and the best thing of all is that it doesn't require any levels of assassin! Want to know why? Go check it out!

The Black Widow (http://voices.yahoo.com/the-black-widow-pathfinder-build-avengers-12331203.html?cat=2)

CyberThread
2013-09-26, 12:01 PM
I don't trust the link, can you post more info on this site please?

Phelix-Mu
2013-09-26, 12:30 PM
Seems like a PF, vague guide on how to flavor a character in the manner of the movie character. Not an actual build, from what I can see, just recommendations on how to proceed.

Note: I am assuming PF because it's clearly not the 3.5 ninja being referenced, and because of Skill nomenclature (Perception, etc.).

And I didn't get any obvious viruses. But I am running vista on this laptop, and it's not impossible for something to have sneaked in, I guess. Not clear on the forum policy for wholesale cut and pasting off other forums.

nlitherl
2013-09-26, 04:25 PM
For those curious on the site, Yahoo! Voices is a user-created content website where writers create articles based on their knowledge and experience. They used to host video and audio as well, but now they're text-only, mores the pity. No viruses, that I can say for a certainty.

Also, as it's in the title of the article, yes it's for Pathfinder, and not for 3.5.

Emperor Tippy
2013-09-26, 07:08 PM
As she is in the movies? Factotum 8/Martial Monk 2 with unusually good stat rolls and, perhaps, a couple of extra feats.

SciChronic
2013-09-27, 03:53 AM
as she is in the comics she would have an astounding bluff skill.

She also has those wristbands that shoot darts/needles (and seemingly has a bottomless clip)

Vaz
2013-09-27, 03:56 AM
Swashbuckler 4 with the Seduction Dead level, and a bluff check modifier in the mid 30's-40's.

Keneth
2013-09-27, 04:48 AM
This has just given me a sweet idea for my assassin class archetype. Thanks for the inspiration. :smallbiggrin:

nlitherl
2013-09-27, 11:03 AM
You're most welcome Keneth. Also, thanks to all viewers and commenters. Any and all input is welcome for future designs and layouts.