PDA

View Full Version : Champions of Norrath - Help! I'm stuck!

Mr. Moon
2006-12-28, 09:13 PM
All right, I'm hopping someone who's played the game can give me some help. I just killed the shaman in the Forest Ruins, the one with his own Goal/Quest thingy. The general/comader/high-ranking elf dude told me to find the cave to the undertunnels. I've been looking forever. Can anyone give me a hand in finding where they are?

Crazy Owl
2006-12-28, 09:27 PM
Uh isn't the stairs down ot that tunnel right next to the commander, I haven't played Champions of Norrath in a while so sorry if I'm wrong but thats the only tunnel I can remember having to go into after killing a shaman.

Mr. Moon
2006-12-29, 08:57 PM

Yeah...

I got back on after Mom kicked me off the computer and lo and behold - found the tunnel. :P So now I'm in the underworld and have a new problem:

I'm in the Blackdelve Lava Feilds, and theres a giant rock creature blocking my way. I've been bashing it for half an hour now, and still nothing. Any ideas?

the_tick_rules
2007-01-01, 11:46 AM
yeah i kinda got stuck in there as well. there's a pipe that's almost blocking a walkway, you walk around the edge and you can go on.

Mr. Moon
2007-01-01, 08:07 PM
SUCSESS!

I have beaten Champions of Norath! One more play on Adventures, this time as a Cleric rather then a Shadownight, then I'm gonna think about starting a Fan Fic.

Marek Haldir
2007-01-03, 09:29 AM
That game is so easy to cheat at.

Crazy Owl
2007-01-03, 10:29 AM
Yes and because people were using those cheats they took out a very good feature from the sequel.

Mr. Moon
2007-01-08, 01:09 PM
Oh yeah, that "Bring in a New Character" Feature. I'm sorry, but I have to admit I used it against Vanerhoost. But I had a good reson - three days after first starting that fight, I was still working on killing him. Stupid leach kept killing me.

Sorry...

Crazy Owl
2007-01-08, 01:15 PM
I don't mind cheating normally, I have nothing against using cheats unless they upset other people. I think I doubled a really nice sword I had because I wanted to duel wield them.