PDA

View Full Version : Stabbing at the ankles of gods [3.PF, build advice]

Hyde
2013-09-27, 11:46 PM
currently, Our party is level 17, so that's what I've built to.

Rogue 1/Thug Fighter 1/Wizard 3/ Arcane trickster 10/Unseen Seer 2

Fractional BAB =+9(.75) With a natural sneak attack of +8d6.
primary role is support (control/batman) with some high melee potential from personal buffs (persist wraithstrike is a must)

I'm open to some flex, but right now, AT capstone and the obvious choice from unseen seer are very attractive. I have read that AT is considered a trap vs going more US, but it the AT capstone just seemed like something to use once, probably with a celerity timestop DB Fireball setup. I aim to likely fill it out with Sleepless Detective 1 and abj champ 2.

As for feats, Darkstalker and Craven are likely. Practiced Spellcaster will go in as well. Uncertain on what else to take. Thesis candidates? Something to make persist easier? Wide open to suggestion.

As for spells, I'd be interested on hearing some favorites.

Equipment: standard gear but thinking Ring of Wizzardry IV is pretty great.

Mostly, I'm hung up on feats and spells, As I work full time and attend university full time, a class with so much (initial) bookkeeping was likely an awful idea, but I would like to see it through. Any thoughts or help would be appreciated.

Hyde
2013-09-27, 11:52 PM
Oh, some tips on mass CC spells would be pretty great. Control Wind seems pretty great