PDA

View Full Version : Godling Campaign Need Build Help

GamingFreak
2013-09-28, 09:22 PM
Hello

Well myself and a few others are going to be doing a godling Gestalt game. This game would be 1 half being either base or core classes while the other is one of the Super Genius Games Godling classes.

The story is simple. The players start at lvl 10 as established heroes who are called by a man to a temple at the edge of a settled kingdom. Their mission is to travel into the wilderness (Might use a version of Kingmaker here) to be tested. The test is to see who is worthy of ascending into service of their parental god or an adoptive god of their alignment.

When they arrive to meet this man they discover their god parent was playing with their lives, helping them win battles they may have lost. So to see if they are deemed worthy heroes they must pass the trails ahead (10 levels worth)

But its a Gestalt and while I have done Gestalt before with no real issues. I need advice.

I am making a GMPC we don't have many players so I am needed to help fill the ranks. I would like to create a character who fits.

Most of the players favor brute strength to cunning. We have a solid warrior who always plays a warrior type character, a former rogue runner turned damage dealer more in line with a warrior type but still likes to be a bit roguey. And a third guy who tends to find the most obscure forms of play to mix things up (Once played a Monk with a level in rogue and dressed like a wizard with a staff and everything and used it to cast magic. He would pretend to be a wizard most of the time till he needed to use his hands to make stuff happen.) But he tends to play things like a Rogue or Monk or something to be a damage dealer but make things interesting.

None of them seem to favor magic or psionics or anything like that. So I need help with that.

A magical or Psionic build that can be useful in a tight spot but without being the star. This character is mostly a place holder and might be used as a node if they need info. I was considering some type of bard but I dont like to play bards if I am playing GMpc because well.. I dont like talking to myself much in public.

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/3rd-party-classes/super-genius-games
The Adept, Clever, Eldritch, and Mighty Godling are subclasses that you can play from 1-20.

We will be allowing 3.5 feats if I can find them and the source is credible.