PDA

View Full Version : Hope Springs Eternal-The Challenge

Philemonite
2013-09-29, 07:49 AM
Two hours after the briefing Simona was at the main gate. The last time she was waiting here looked so far. So many things have happened in the meantime.
"Time" she whispered. "We don't have much time left." She took a look at her hands, they were starting to show signs of old age. Her fur was getting harder to trim. Here eyes were starting to betray her. Her movements were getting slower, and she lost all of her grace. She started thinking of the path that was in front of her, this was probably her last mission.
"I hope they are the one's." She whispers, lost in her thoughts.

Tsriel
2013-09-29, 08:13 AM
Two hours after the briefing Simona was at the main gate. The last time she was waiting here looked so far. So many things have happened in the meantime.
"Time" she whispered. "We don't have much time left." She took a look at her hands, they were starting to show signs of old age. Her fur was getting harder to trim. Here eyes were starting to betray her. Her movements were getting slower, and she lost all of her grace. She started thinking of the path that was in front of her, this was probably her last mission.
"I hope they are the one's." She whispers, lost in her thoughts.

Looking rather prim and proper for a force of terror in her new armor, Veronica was first to arrive at the gate. She came to attention before Simona with a practiced salute of tested veteran. Her concerns about being late to the gate was no longer an issue.

As Veronica looked around, the realization of the absence of her teammates was unsettling. As fun as it would be to do this mission herself, odds are that the rival academy would be sending out some of its better students. Her mind drifted into the future as she stood their waiting.

Deadline
2013-09-30, 10:10 AM
The clanking noise of his automaton precedes him as Mod rides up to the gate in style. He perks up when he sees Simona and Veronica, and he hops to his feet. He stamps his foot twice on the topside of Stalker 00, who immediately halts. Mod snaps a quick salute to Simona, "Engineer Mod, reporting for duty, kupo!"

SirMaxwell
2013-09-30, 01:30 PM
After a few minutes, you can spy the diminutive stature of Huckle racing towards the gate in the distance. Finally, he arrives at the gate, sweating and panting heavily.
"Suh, suh, Sorry I'm, >gasp<, late! Huh, Huckle is here! >wheeze<!"

Huckle sits down, catching his breath. Eyeing Mod's automaton, Huckle thinks to himself;
I don't care how safe Mod says that thing is- there's no way I'm riding it!

Deadline
2013-10-03, 11:27 AM
Mod smiles and waves when Huckle comes up. "Where's Arianna?" he asks, once Huckle has had a chance to catch his breath.