PDA

View Full Version : Hope Springs Eternal-The Wilderness

Philemonite
2013-09-29, 07:57 AM
The caravan arrived a little after sundown and you were introduced to the man in charge, a rather obese Bangaa by the name of Gattor.
"Get some sleep whelps, I expect you to be here as soon the sun rises."
He didn't say anything else, at least not anything important, so you decided do to get some rest, who knows when you will sleep in a bed again..

As the sun begins to rise you leave your room and pass through the main gate, wondering when will you have a chance to return here again. Gattor gives you a half-smile and the caravan leaves the safety of the academy.
"So, are you fresh recruits? You don't look very experienced."

Thimacek
2013-10-01, 11:47 PM
Atop her Chocobo since even before the group leaves the main gate, the young, blonde Hume answers the Bangaa's remark with an amused look about her eyes. "'Very' is not very precise a word, is it?", she says, playfully. "Well, 's not quite green behind these ears, you know?"

"I suppose from your uncertainty... you may have had more experienced guards in the past?"

The-Mage-King
2013-10-02, 12:34 AM
Shrugging, Vane scratches behind his ear.

"Eh. Experience isn't all it's cracked up to be," He says, cocking a grin. "I bet I know more about any monster we may bump into than most adventurers with years more practice than me, after all."

"But don't worry. We're from Asiria Academy, and that means we're good at what we do."