PDA

View Full Version : Dead Light (IC)

arumizy
2013-09-29, 08:31 AM
You hear gun fire echoing from the perimiter of the compound, you rush out to see what the comotion is. You see several Raiders ( NPC ones) engaged with a swarm of ZEDs bearing down on the perimeter fence. After a few moments and before you can react the swarm is dispatched.

“ Damnit there goes the last of our .454 socom” one of the raiders grunts as he moved back towards the armory to deposit what equipment he drew to drop the swarm. As you move through out the compound one of the other Raiders stops you “ Council is looking for you guys”. He leads you through the tent city that had sprung up do to new arrivals and refuges.

Cramped and distute the situation was becoming worse with every passing moment, you and your crew been buissy clearing the walkers inside of the compound still and had had little time to scout for supplies. You enter the Council building and see two women and three men sitting behind a large desk.

“ Raiders, good to see you could make it. We are glad the compound is clear and secure, but unfortunatly the resource expanditure and the incoming refuges have stressed our supplies to the max. Cole was scouting earlier and spotted a group of Raiders from the Cities, if they are already looking for us we need to bulk up our stores. I hate to ask you guys this after the thirty days of solid fighting you guys have just gone through, but we need food. The few new recruits we have are going to hang back to provide security. I know you guys havnt rested but your our only hope” Gerard says as he stands up and walks towards the window.

“ council dismissed” the other councilors leave the room. “ Things are getting dire out there. Three outpost and colonies have gone dark. We don't know if it was Bandits, ZEDS, Freaks or other towns. Humanity is falling, democracy is dead”

Equipment Locker: This is the armory and supply closet.

Weapons

Pistols
x 3 Beretta 92F (9mm autoloader)
x1 Colt M1911 (.45 autoloader)
x 4 Pathfinder (.22 revolver)

Long guns
x 4 AKM/AK-47 (7.62mmR assault rifle)
x1 Remington 700
x2M16A2
x2 Beretta M3P
x1 HK MP51 (9mm submachine gun)

Melee
x3 Club
x 5 Knife
x2 Longsword
x1 Katana
x2 Sledge Hammers ( 2d6 20 x3)
Ammo:
x90 9mm
x120 7.62
x40 12 gauge
x 50 .45
x100 5.56
x30 crossbow bolts
x 300 .22lr
Food/Drink
x20 16oz Water
x10 Snacks
x20 MREs
Meds
x3 antibiotics
x2 first aid kits

Noedig
2013-09-29, 10:29 AM
Alexander sighed. 'No rest for the weary' continued to prove to be an extremely accurate phrase in Sanctuary. He left the council chambers and headed to the armoury. He frowned.

"Not many toys."

Grimsage Matt
2013-09-29, 12:18 PM
Fighting is good. Fighting is fun. I think there's still a bullet in my brain... Eh, not a big deal. Wait, we get to fight more?

With a grin that seems to split his head open, the most.. sanity challenged member of the group just pulls out his blade and seems eager to fight something.

Nodding his head rapidly, a bullet slides out of his ear, where you knew he got shot last week.

"Okay boss. Get the grub, gut the jerks, pick a fight with the biggest zombie in our path, get the grub back, have a bar brawl, and fight more later?" As always, it's halfway between eager and questioning, and you know he's going to pick a fight with the biggest thing he can find... again.

Gaiyamato
2013-09-29, 09:26 PM
Quietly Jimmy nodded his head in agreement with the council and followed Alexander to the Armory. "I will take point as usual if that is ok Alexander. "
His steps were light and quite as the scouts movements often were. His eyes taking in every detail.

Entering the Armory he looked over the selection of weapons. Carefully he selects the Remington 700 sniper rifle and 4 clips for it. Then he takes one of the Beretta 92F and two box clips, slipping it into his belt along with a knife.
Rummaging through the non-weapon gear he looks up at whoever has arrived in the room. "Still no damn tools for me to use. Need to keep a lookout for a tool kit of any sort."

Noedig
2013-09-29, 10:53 PM
Alexander grabbed another Beretta and a two clips. He grabbed one of the knives and thumbed the edge, setting it down in disgust. He grabbed another, this one actually sharp. Two waters and two MREs also went into his pockets.

"Tools, weapons, clothing, gear, meds, food and water. There was a machete in here on Tuesday that I really liked that is gone. Jim, we need...everything. God what I would not give for a pair of damned binoculars."

arumizy
2013-09-30, 06:47 AM
One of the other raiders,a petite female comes into the armory she is holding a bloody bandage around her arm tightly.

" Guys" she said as she opened one of the aid kits and took out a pressure bandage " Scouted a bit for you guys, 3rd and main looks like a good spot. Light Freak activity, although some Bandit scum. 4th and Delaware saw a pharmacy , lots of walkers, looks like Raiders tried to breach it but were ripped to pieceS"

She found a chair and kicked back " We need meds bad boys, antiobiotics, bandages and if we can find them the Doc wants transfusion kits for blood."

Noedig
2013-09-30, 08:55 AM
"You seen him about that arm yet?"

arumizy
2013-09-30, 09:55 AM
" Just a bullet graze nothing to bad, i will get it stitched up" she said as she stood back up and moved towards the door. She pulled out a small walkie talkie and head set and tossed it to Alexander.

" Nikoli has that old flat bed fixed up, he will drop you guys off and pick you up when ready. Radio him with anything found that you guys can not carry and he and some boys will grab it and transport it. Now i have a date with a bottle of vodka, a needle and some thread".

Noedig
2013-09-30, 10:27 AM
Alexander caught the walkie talkie and pocketed it.

"Noted."

He turned back to Jim.

"Where's the big guy? We need to get moving."

Grimsage Matt
2013-09-30, 11:02 AM
Walking into the locker room, Matt waves to the others.

"Fight time soon?" Sounding as happy as a kid at Christmas, and holding that Greatsword of his in his hands, ready to just go crazy on something.

Noedig
2013-09-30, 11:16 AM
"Speak of the devil. We've got two targets. Not sure what's on 3rd & Main, but we've got a pharmacy on 4th & Delaware. Think we can hit them both?"

Gaiyamato
2013-09-30, 08:19 PM
"I say we hit the certain target first - the pharmacy - unless it looks too dangerous when we get there." Jimmy replies.

Grimsage Matt
2013-09-30, 08:21 PM
Matt just nods enthusiastically... and starts humming "ride of the Valkyries".

Noedig
2013-09-30, 09:07 PM
"Pharmacy it is."

Alexander turned on the walkie talkie.

"Nikolai, it's Alexander. We need to get to 4th and Delaware, raid that pharmacy. You up for it?"

arumizy
2013-10-01, 09:27 AM
You hear a distinct and pronounced russian voice come back over the radio

" The truck is gased and ready to go commrades. I can do a drop, secure your gear and meet me at the front gate. "

Noedig
2013-10-01, 09:52 AM
"Understood. We're on our way."

He pocketed the walkie talkie and began to walk to the front gate.

"Hope we find some protective gear. Clothes don't stop much in the way of bites and bullets."

Gaiyamato
2013-10-01, 10:06 AM
Jimmy nods at Alexander and follows, hefting his rifle as he quickly walks behind.

Noedig
2013-10-08, 03:42 PM
Alexander stepped up to the driver's side window.
"How're things, Nic?