PDA

View Full Version : Shadowrun Adept Build (4th Ed)

CRtwenty
2013-09-30, 02:48 AM
Building a character for a 4th Ed Shadowrun game, and I'm wanting to go with an Adept Stealth Ninja type, that focuses on sneaking and subterfuge as well as silent assassination but who can also hold his own in a fire fight and is resistant to injury.

What kinds of skills and gear should I use? Any suggestions for how I should play?

TheCountAlucard
2013-09-30, 02:54 AM
Always been fond of the Chameleon suit, myself. And of course be sure and grab the ruthenium polymer coating on any drones or large gear you've got; depending on how tight your build is, you might want to choose between being gunny in combat, or something a little more movie-ninja-ish, like being able to kill someone with an origami crane (totally possible, but takes more investment than just boosting your Agility and modifying an Ares Predator IV).

CRtwenty
2013-09-30, 03:25 AM
The main problem is my GM is limiting characters to 300 build points and Availablity 4 or less Gear, since we're starting as street gangers and working our way up. So a lot of the cooler stuff like that is unavailable to us at this point.

BelayaVezha
2013-10-01, 11:26 AM
The Street Magic supplement has a lot of cool Adept powers focused around throwing weapons, including the ability to throw non-weapon objects and cause damage. Alternatively, you could take powers/cybernetics that allow you to alter your physical appearance, for a more disguise-based infiltrator/assassin.