PDA

View Full Version : Maid: The Final Frontier (IC)

Ezeze
2013-09-30, 09:58 AM
The Maid: The Final Frontier
IC Thread
OOC Thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=305031)

The Mistress has been gone for a while. Months, you think, though it can be easy to loose track of time in the giant metal satellite you call home - just because you've seen the sun rise, set then rise again doesn't necessarily mean 24 hours has passed.

I has been rather quiet without her and, with no one to take care of, the station has become rather dirty. Well, filthy, if we're being honest. Which is why it comes as a huge shock when one morning, lounging around shared living area (decorated mostly in chrome objects) the stern face of your mistress springs to life on the gigantic television screen that dominates most of the far wall

She barks out Attention! in the sort of textbook military style that marks most of her movements.

Moonbeam Funk
2013-09-30, 11:00 AM
Seri had trouble preventing herself from falling victim to boredom without the Mistress around to keeping things exciting, so she was actually relieved after the screen turned on. Well, first her ears hurt, but then she was relieved. She knew Mistress was strict, but Seri wouldn't want her any other way.

"Yes, ma'm?" She stood at attention the best she could so quickly that it was as if she were created to-

Oh, right.

Hemnon
2013-09-30, 12:46 PM
Tamari had been a bit sour that her Target, the mistress, had left them all behind. She so wanted to end the 'Mistress' quickly but by now she's been in her service for more than She would like to admit and remember. Tamari had been surprised when she was accepted in as a Security Officer, which basicly meant giving the assassin access to the armory.

As her mistress' voice came up on the Big Screen, she leaped to attention, adding in the 'boot-heel against boot-heel' acknowledgement, military style.

Oh how Tamari Missed her laidback life back on Galoran V, being the princess of the planet and all...

Chilingsworth
2013-10-01, 07:53 AM
Kirski was busy organizing materials in sickbay when the intercom went out.
Sighing, she reports to the Mistress.

Hey cousin, what's up?

Then corrects herself:

Yes Ma'am Medical Officer Kirski Amanae reporting as ordered, Ma'am!

*Snapping to her best imitation of attention.*

Ezeze
2013-10-01, 01:51 PM
I'm calling to inform you, ladies (you get the feeling she would have called you "ladies" even if you were not ladies) That I'll be returning to the Space Station for a brief vacation beginning in a week. I expect that station to be spick and span. On the first night I'm back, we'll be having a small party. Prepare food and entertainment. That is all.
The screen cuts to black.

Mathemagics
2013-10-01, 04:39 PM
Selena sits up, coming into view from behind the large couch in the middle of the room. Apparently she had been asleep back there and hidden from the main screen as the Mistress was giving directions. She looks around at the others who happen to be in the room with a languid expression and a perfectly deadpan tone in her voice.

"Yo. What's going on?"

Moonbeam Funk
2013-10-03, 06:36 PM
"A party to celebrate the mistress' return? This is a great idea~! I wonder what sort of food she would prefer..." Seri was hopped up with her mind happily going through all sorts of catering plans. "Even if it's a small party, we've got so much to do!" However, it seemed the cooking was the main thing on her mind, despite the awful filth about that had yet to be cleaned.