PDA

View Full Version : New System; New dimensions!

Noobyfungus
2013-10-01, 10:16 PM
Hey guys!! I`m making a new home-brew, and need a bit of help... I started this thing about a year or so ago with some friends, and need some advice on how to restructure this system, currently we have a rough system, due to massive amounts of math and the fact that the first part of this is going to be PvP, lots of vagueness in what happens. I hope to get a little bit of advice on how to make this better, or how to make it easier to understand / work with.

We have been doing 1v1 pvp trials for the past 9 months or so, after the main construction, character development, general world development, and, in my opinion, a solid base for a system (not in this order obviously), even though its still rough, I feel that it functions fairly nice seeing as this is my first one, and most of the people I managed to get roped in, haven't even played DnD before...

I will post a couple of our characters, and most likely ask the creators of said characters to go through one or two rounds of the battle sequence, after i get down the basic stats, functionalities of said stats, and a brief explanation of the setting of this particular system, I will also post a character or two as images of the original character sheets, to help better explanation for the current, and obviously flawed system.

Thank you, and please help me out here!

AkaiNeko
2013-10-01, 11:35 PM
....so, were you going to actually post anything from your system? If you've been at this for 9 months, you should have something to show.