PDA

View Full Version : Help me make a Pathfinder Cryokineticist

SkarnerDaBest
2013-10-02, 02:45 PM
I've never been too big on psionics because they were confusing to me. But, i have a friend who wants to play a psionic character with me.
So, I've been trying to make an ice based character for a while now and figured this may be a good chance for me to try.

If you are going to make suggestions, be ready to give some reasons as to why so i can understand your decision.

All of your help would be appreciated! >_<

JusticeZero
2013-10-02, 02:56 PM
Wasn't that a prestige class that was used in an Iron Chef because it was just so bad?
Or do you mean in general in the sense of, say, making a blasty Wilder or Kineticist with a lot of energy powers, specialize in Ice energy and get Rime Power?

SkarnerDaBest
2013-10-02, 03:20 PM
I'm going to say yes. Because i'm very unfamiliar with the terms you are throwing at me. but that DOES sound right. I don't necessarily want a prestige class. i'm jsut curious the best way to go about making a Cold based Psion.

JusticeZero
2013-10-02, 03:42 PM
Take a Kineticist or Wilder. Give them all the blasts that use energy. Take Rime Power and what was it - energy specialization? with ice. Ready your focus with ice. Fluff other things as ice-related as needed.

SkarnerDaBest
2013-10-02, 03:59 PM
Thank you. I'll start looking into it now that you've given me a good idea of where to start.

I've seen the Pyrokineticist, and Jesus do I wish they would do a Cryo that is that cool.

Psyren
2013-10-02, 04:26 PM
I've seen the Pyrokineticist, and Jesus do I wish they would do a Cryo that is that cool.

Jeremy has said that the other elements in the WotC article are in the works. It may not be in UPsi though.