PDA

View Full Version : Missing Borders [Solved]

RFLS
2013-10-03, 12:15 PM
Question - the borders previously present in the site are no longer present. Is this a new look for the site, or is my browser not rendering parts of the HTML code?

This isn't a complaint if it is a change in the appearance; I just want to make sure I don't have to fix something on my end.

The Rose Dragon
2013-10-03, 12:19 PM
I haven't noticed any changes on my end.

Zherog
2013-10-03, 12:20 PM
I'm not seeing changes, either. I'd recommend clearing your cache and seeing if that resolves your issue.

Castaras
2013-10-03, 12:51 PM
If clearing your cache doesn't work, could you take a screenshot of what it looks like for you?

RFLS
2013-10-03, 01:22 PM
Alright, tried clearing the cache, refreshed the page. Went through that a few times. Here's (http://i.imgur.com/MJJ7pDr.png) a link to how the site appears right now.

The Rose Dragon
2013-10-03, 01:40 PM
Which browser and operating system are you using to get the problem? Can you replicate it in other browsers and / or operating systems? Are there any extensions, such as AdBlock, that you have active on the browser? If yes, have you tried disabling them?

Forrestfire
2013-10-03, 01:42 PM
Try resetting your zoom. Anything less than 100% kills the borders on forum boxes.

RFLS
2013-10-03, 02:10 PM
Which browser and operating system are you using to get the problem? Can you replicate it in other browsers and / or operating systems? Are there any extensions, such as AdBlock, that you have active on the browser? If yes, have you tried disabling them?

I do have AdBlock and I have tried disabling it/refreshing. I'm running Windows 7 and (now that I've had access to another computer), I can only recreate the problem on this machine using Chrome. See below for more.

Try resetting your zoom. Anything less than 100% kills the borders on forum boxes.

That fixed it, but it's really, really strange that it did so. I've had my browser zoomed out on this forum for as long as I've been a member; this was the first time it's happened. Regardless, the issue's solved now.

Cuthalion
2013-10-03, 05:56 PM
That fixed it, but it's really, really strange that it did so. I've had my browser zoomed out on this forum for as long as I've been a member; this was the first time it's happened. Regardless, the issue's solved now.

Same thing happened to me.