PDA

View Full Version : The Woods V

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

regice27
2007-02-01, 09:25 PM
((La,La,La just waiting for Rizzen))

regice27
2007-02-01, 09:32 PM
FORGET IT!! says Tendai he draws a circle around himself and stabs his hands into the ground, he then turns to stone and is immovable from that very spot.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-01, 09:32 PM
A shadowy version of Rizzen floats in.
What you did was rather odd. And a waste of time, but your choice.
((you turned yourself to stone?))
The shadow clone raises an eyebrow at seeing Tendai petrify himself.
Ooookaaaay...Guess I'm no longer needed then....
It fades from existance.

Renrik
2007-02-02, 02:07 PM
A batallion of 1400 GSA volunteers, well-armed and supplied, along with their 6 large wagons, leave the Town and march through the countryside a short ways, towards the mountains, stopping in the woods to make a series of defensive camps.

Kyrian
2007-02-02, 03:44 PM
Kyrian and Lillah appear at the edge of the woods.

McBish
2007-02-02, 03:46 PM
Lillah listens for a bit. The woods?

Kyrian
2007-02-02, 03:47 PM
Figure it's something we've never done.

regice27
2007-02-02, 03:47 PM
Tendai starts shaking and suddenly burst forth from the stone
((i'm not gonna lie, thats one useful ability)) and then looks around
and heads off towards trog's tavern
I need a drink.

McBish
2007-02-02, 03:54 PM
Sounds good to me. She wraps an arm around him.

Kyrian
2007-02-02, 03:58 PM
Kyrian kisses her and leads her into the woods.

McBish
2007-02-02, 04:00 PM
Lillah smiles at lets him lead her around the woods she smiles at noises of the forest.

In a desolate part of the woods a small mound forms of sticks and leaves and snow.

Kyrian
2007-02-02, 04:02 PM
Kyrian leads Lillah down a path, to no particular place.

McBish
2007-02-02, 04:04 PM
Lillah starts to whistle as they walk and several birds join in with the song and start to follow them.

Kyrian
2007-02-02, 04:06 PM
Kyrian smiles at this and hums along.

McBish
2007-02-02, 04:07 PM
Lillah keeps whistling and rests her head on Kyrian as they walk.

Kyrian
2007-02-02, 04:16 PM
They reach a clearing. Kyrian leads Lillah to the middle of the clear and turns, facing her.

McBish
2007-02-02, 04:23 PM
Lillah stops whistling and the birds do to. She leans foward and kisses him.

Kyrian
2007-02-02, 04:25 PM
Kyrian wraps his arms around her and kisses her back. As they kiss, he slowly lifts them both from the ground.

McBish
2007-02-02, 04:31 PM
Lillah smiles at him and kisses him back. It's been a while since we did this.

-----------------------

The mound in the woods gives a slight green glow from the inside out. It seems to pulse like a heart.

Kyrian
2007-02-02, 04:33 PM
Yes it has.

Kyrian takes her further up, closer to the sky, and the heavens.

McBish
2007-02-02, 04:37 PM
Lillah hugs Kyrian tightly, not out of fear but out of love.

Kyrian
2007-02-02, 04:41 PM
Kyrian smiles and whispers in her ear.

I love you so much.

McBish
2007-02-02, 04:44 PM
I love you to.

Kyrian
2007-02-02, 06:29 PM
Kyrian kisses her.

McBish
2007-02-02, 06:32 PM
Lillah smiles up at him and squeezes him a bit.

Kyrian
2007-02-02, 06:33 PM
Would you like to go higher?

McBish
2007-02-02, 06:38 PM
It doesn't really matter to me.

Kyrian
2007-02-02, 06:41 PM
Kyrian smiles and flies them up higher, closer to the stars. It gets sightly colder.

McBish
2007-02-02, 06:42 PM
Lillah hums a bit and warmth surronds the two of them.

Kyrian
2007-02-02, 06:44 PM
Kyrian hums with her and strengthens the warmth.

McBish
2007-02-02, 06:47 PM
Lillah smiles at him Your getting really good at that.

Kyrian
2007-02-02, 06:57 PM
I've had a beautiful instructor.

McBish
2007-02-02, 07:02 PM
Well I didn't give you to much instruction, but if you want I bet I could get you some real lessons.

Kyrian
2007-02-02, 07:06 PM
I know I'd enjoy that.

McBish
2007-02-02, 07:09 PM
I wouldn't be so sure, I'm a hard teacher. She smiles at him.

Kyrian
2007-02-02, 07:09 PM
While that may be true...I'm sleeping with the teacher, so that has to count for something.

McBish
2007-02-02, 07:10 PM
Lillah laughs. Well maybe a little.

Kyrian
2007-02-02, 07:13 PM
Kyrian kisses her.

McBish
2007-02-02, 07:16 PM
Lillah kisses him back and they spin around a bit.

Kyrian
2007-02-02, 07:21 PM
I love being married. My life feels like a part I've always been missing has been restored.

McBish
2007-02-02, 07:26 PM
I know, it is better than I could have dreamed.

Kyrian
2007-02-02, 07:28 PM
Glad I'm with the most amazing woman this world could ever know.

McBish
2007-02-02, 07:31 PM
Why thank you. She kisses him again.

Kyrian
2007-02-02, 07:37 PM
Kyrian holds her close.

McBish
2007-02-02, 07:38 PM
Want to get something to eat?

Kyrian
2007-02-02, 07:43 PM
Sounds good, where at?

McBish
2007-02-02, 07:44 PM
I don't know.

Kyrian
2007-02-02, 07:49 PM
Kyrian laughs. How'd you like it if I cook you dinner tonight?

McBish
2007-02-02, 07:50 PM
That sounds good. She kisses him and they vanish.

Renrik
2007-02-02, 11:34 PM
The goblin forces begin their march again, by cover of nightfall, towards the mountains.

regice27
2007-02-04, 06:25 PM
Tendai poofs into the center of the woods.
Hmmm... well i doubt i need to be here right now.

Blood
2007-02-10, 02:14 PM
Rell wanders into the Woods, confused and unstable. He sits under a tree, and begins to meditate.

He sits there for a while...just thinking...figuring out what happened, understanding it...and controlling it.

McBish
2007-02-11, 06:27 PM
The small mound forms of sticks and leaves and snow starts to grow with a green light as something seems to be moving around inside of it.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-02-13, 12:02 AM
*Atreyu trots, nearly galloping into the woods, searching for a particular shack he knows all too well. When he finds it, he bleats excitedly and enters*

Rebonack
2007-02-13, 12:27 AM
The small mound forms of sticks and leaves and snow starts to grow with a green light as something seems to be moving around inside of it.

((ZOMG! It's Swamp Thing!))

metakirb
2007-02-13, 09:55 AM
Becomming bored of circling the Town,Metakirb lands in the forest to rest for a while

Baeleck
2007-02-13, 01:10 PM
Elune, who has been picking her way through the woods foraging for mushrooms, suddenly spots the small mound. Going up to it, she can see movement inside it, but she dares not go closer. She stands back, a little startled, but inquisitive at the same time.

She ponders to herself.

{Elven} What is it?

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-02-13, 01:40 PM
*Atreyu trots out of the cabin, waves goodbye to those inside, and trots off to Town.*

metakirb
2007-02-13, 02:06 PM
metakirb wakes up, mounts his dragon and heads towards the tavern

McBish
2007-02-13, 03:54 PM
The mound is about would proably come up to the waist of an elf and is fairly wide. It stops glowing and the movement seems to stop as well.

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-13, 10:44 PM
Fydan steps out of a doorway that suddenly appears, and nearly smashes into a tree. Disoriented, she glances around, shruges, and dismisses the doorway with a wave of her hand. It shrinks down to a carved piece of wood, which she stows in a pocket. She obviously dosen't notice the mound.
She sits down and enjoys the quiet of the woods, taking out a carving knife and working on a carving of a little girl. Her sword, Rykan, speaks up in her mind.
I like it here. Especially since I get to be used.
Fydan smiles slightly and nods in agreement.
Me too. And according to the number of barfights I've seen here, you'll be getting used quite a lot.
She makes a mistake on the carving as she communes with the sword, but dosen't throw it away, instead pushing it gently into her backpack.
She is dead. You do know that. The swords tone is suddenly harsh. Fydan's eyes narrow.
Yes, I do.
Then stop mourning her! I'm getting sick of you moping. She is dead, and nothing you do, say or carve is going to change that! Fydan's cheeks flush with anger.
What do you know about death? You're just a sword! A beaten piece of metal made sentiant by magics.
Rykan is silent for a moment, hurt. I stand by my views. She's dead, and she obviously dosen't want to come back. We tried that. Now if you don't start to focus on the living you'll waste away just like she did. Fydan clenches her teeth, and thrusts the sword away from her. After a few minutes of furious thinking, she grabs it roughly, summons her door, and disapears.

Baeleck
2007-02-14, 12:33 PM
Elune continues on further into the woods, away from the strange maound. She decides that she might come back some other time to investigate further.

Renrik
2007-02-14, 12:38 PM
A caravan of dwarven goods, snetby a private dwarven company run by one of the clans, is found by a woodsman on an old road near the edge of the woods. The wagons have all been burned, the guards dead, the merchants missing, and the goods vanished. Arrows and musketballs alike are in the guards, as well as stab wounds.

regice27
2007-02-14, 05:08 PM
Tendai uncurls and busts out of the statue
I feel Rizzen may need assistance.

McBish
2007-02-14, 11:23 PM
The mound slowly seems to fall apart and a stag steps out of what is left of it. It streaches out and sniffs the air. He walks around a bit unsteadily and then heads towards the Town.

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-15, 01:35 AM
Fydan teleports into the woods with her stone with the items she bought from the OmniShop. Activating her cube, it grows into a medium sized door that is utterly black, apart from its handle, which is inscribed with white designs. She places wards around it, then goes inside for a moment, checking that everything is in place. She reappears, carrying the book she bought and her sword. Rustling through the pages she finally stop and reads out a passage:
"Potent magic becomes even stronger over time. In ancient artifacts and sentiant weapons that recieve a strong energy beam, this can lead to power fluxes. Since sentiant items have 'personalities', these may become stronger, and have more input or influence over the person wielding them." She stops, troubled. Rikan speaks up mentally.
I am sorry. That's just the way it is.
This is unacceptable. I refuse to let my body be used as some sort of vesselfor your personality!
Then get rid of me.
You know I can't do that! We're linked, and removing you from my mind would likely kill me. And render you useless. Fydan snaps.
Then you will have to live with it.
Fydan is about to reply, but blinks instead, and when her eyes open, the irises are a brilliant crimson, red as the gem on the hilt of her sword. Her hands twitch involuntarily.
Well this sh-should be interesting. The voice issuing from her mouth is low and deep, a man's voice. She blinks again, and her eyes revert back to normal.
Wh-what happened? Her voice is normal agian, and timid. Rikan dosen't reply, but she can feel both bewilderment and joy coming from him. Visibally frightened for one of the few times in her life, Fydan gathers up her book and sword, and flees into her 'room' to ponder this latest development.

ValKey
2007-02-15, 03:00 AM
*ValKey flies down frown the sky after scouting out the area. She lands in what seems like the safest place to be trembling. Now she had to worry about two enemies! Glancing around she starts to move through the trees searching for a good place to hide*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-15, 03:13 AM
Without any special effects whatsoever, Chaotic Bob, Ishmale and Rizzen come into begin next to ValKey. Chaotic Bob sets Rizzen lightly onto the ground.
You do realize that by allowing this you might as well have forsaken your position as an officer? You have almost kidnapped Rizzen here.
He smiles lightly as he says this.

ValKey
2007-02-15, 03:17 AM
*she turns seeing them coming over, raising an eyebrow and laughs a little bit pretty sure that he was joking*well if they arrest me for this, maybe they will put me in the same cell as Rizzen*she gives a little wink*

Uberblah
2007-02-15, 03:19 AM
Ishmale quickly lets go of Chaotic Bob's arm and opens his eyes. He looks around and notices that he's in the woods with ValKey, Rizzen, and Chaotic Bob.
Thank gods. I'm alive. That was the weirdest experience of my life.
His legs look shaky and suddenly give.
Yep. I was expecting that.
Ishmale sits there until he recovers enough to stand up.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-15, 03:19 AM
You could hope for that....
You, up and at em sleeping beauty.
He bends over Rizzen, lightly slapping him in the face to wake him up.
Ow....no wanna....
He's mumbling, its a start.

ValKey
2007-02-15, 03:23 AM
*she walks on looking around as she moves*I don't feel it is wrong. I am just trying to protect Rizzen. He has rights as a citizen though he is supposed to be in jail

Uberblah
2007-02-15, 03:23 AM
Hey, Bob. Create some of that Midnight Coffee they serve at the bar and see if you can get him to drink it. It should wake him up. It's really strong.
Ishmale, almost forgetting about the necklace, tucks it back under his shirt so as to not snag it on a tree branch.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-15, 03:27 AM
Chaotic Bob gets a rather amused yet slightly diabolical look.
I know quite a few ways to get him up, only a few of which are pleasant. Vuinberdafigoit.
A small jolt of electricity shoots out of his finger into Rizzen ribs. Rizzen wakes immediately with a yell.
Holy crap that hurt! Nev-Where am I? Not dead....what happened...oh right, the Fugue thing....
He looks around with a start.
Is ValKey safe?
She's fine and right over there.
He kindly picks Rizzen up and throws him at ValKey, apparently finding this extremely amusing.

ValKey
2007-02-15, 03:31 AM
*she blinks a little bit catching Rizzen in her arms, then puts him down smiling over him. It seems that Val also has strength as one of her talents, not too surprising being a half-dragon. She opened her mouth letting a really lame joke fall out, she just couldn't help it*I didn't think you liked me that much, to be thrown like that at me

Uberblah
2007-02-15, 03:32 AM
Ishmale sits down and watches. He starts nodding off after a little while. When he realizes he is about to fall asleep he gets up and digs and Ishmale-sized hole in the ground and jumps in. Ishmale covers himself with enough dirt to provide camouflage, but not enought to suffocate him. He immediately falls asleep.

((night all. i'll see you all tomorrow. need sleep before this happens: a;sjklllldb viu;ashya as my head hits the keyboard))

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-15, 03:34 AM
Rizzen appears to be in a half daze at the moment and rather unsure about what to say.
Um...maybe?
Chaotic Bob rolls his eyes, smiling, and wanders off to find some game to hunt for food.

ValKey
2007-02-15, 03:36 AM
*rolls her eyes a little bit*I see you took joke dodging as a feat, though that one was lame so it was easy to avoid

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-15, 03:41 AM
Rizzen's head seems to clear a little and he begins to get his bearings.
I suppose you could look at it that way....perhaps you simply left a obvious escape route in there intentionally....

ValKey
2007-02-15, 03:44 AM
*she laughs a little bit, walking over towards him. ValKey looks at the sky groaning a little bit*Seems like I got myself in some situation here. Well...I am glad I am here with you *she leans her hand towards his*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-15, 03:46 AM
He takes her hand, intertwining his fingers with hers.
I'm glad you're here too. Whatever problems come up, we can face them.

ValKey
2007-02-15, 03:51 AM
Notice anywhere to hide? That area over there seems to be full of trees. She might not be able to see us too well from up high *she squeezes his hand in hers..then takes a deep breath as if trying to gather courage*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-15, 03:54 AM
He squeezes her hand back comfortingly.
Sounds like a great plan.

ValKey
2007-02-15, 03:59 AM
*then she leans over and kisses his cheek, blushing a little bit* at least I have one good plan...

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-15, 04:02 AM
I'm sure you have more....
He pulls her over to give her a full, passionate kiss.

ValKey
2007-02-15, 04:16 AM
*she blushed a bit as he kissed her, then returned it*as much as I am enjoying this, we should pay attention till we find someplace that woman will most likely not see us...

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-15, 04:17 AM
He smiles.
Naturally...perhaps in between those two trees there, their branches overlap perfectly.

ValKey
2007-02-15, 04:19 AM
*she glances around until she saw what you meant, she walks over there then sat down in the branches. She then got up dusting off the area with her tail*This will do for now. How long do you think we should hide out here?

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-15, 04:24 AM
He walks over and sits next to her.
Depends on what we want accomplished....if we want to be completely forgotten by Katalia, well then we would be here for the rest of our lives. See is however, going to take a break eventually, to restore her powers...this I would predict to start after the next assault on Town.

ValKey
2007-02-15, 04:27 AM
I doubt living here is a real option. People will find us eventually. The police will most likely think I helped you escape prison..or who knows what. We really need to think of some way to beat her. You seem to know about her more than me. She seems to have something agianst you

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-15, 04:36 AM
Rizzen sighs.
Yes she has something against me, you'd think she'd forget about it eventually, but naturally she doesn't. As a child I was a simple thief of the necesity sort. I used my 'talents' with shadows to gain an edge over the people of the city and usually got what I needed. Even on those rare times I did get caught, the people took pity on me and gave me some bread or spare crackers. Unfortunately, as was bound to happen, I broke into the wrong house. I was simply trying to find another day's worth of food and a ring caught my eye. The ring was just sitting in the open so I decided that it was their fault for leaving it out. I reached out to take it and our dear friend Katalia caught me. Being as spiteful as she was, she didn't want to kill me...yet, so she merely cursed me in the form of a drow for some time. I came to Town and she apparently followed me. After a few more painful meetings she decided to lift my curse and simply kill me next time she saw me, which she neglected to do in favor of you and Ishmale it seems. So in all, she simply hates me for attempting to steal a ring, it's rather silly actually, but she is insane....

ValKey
2007-02-15, 04:39 AM
*she listens to the story, rubbing her chin smirking a little bit at what came to her mind, then she shakes her head a little bit at thinking of something as silly as that*do you still have the ring you stole?*she brushed a lock of hair behind her hair thinking of telling him what she had thought of, most likely he would laugh, but she liked how his laughter sounded*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-15, 04:44 AM
No. She took it back by force, it is actually what enables her to do what she just did....So in theory if we stole the ring again she would be sufficiently weakened to the point of being defeated....What were you smirking about?
He raises an eyebrow, grinning.

ValKey
2007-02-15, 04:46 AM
Well...I was just thinking. We have two enemies. One happens to be a girl, and one happens to be a male. Maybe Cupid would work on our favor. I know one reason my grandfather went so insane is because his dragon wife got killed by a knight *she shrugs a little knowing it was a silly idea, since her grandfather wasn't around for one thing*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-15, 04:49 AM
Rizzen holds back a laugh.
That's an interesting thought....we could whip up some charm spells, or perhaps some suggestions.

ValKey
2007-02-15, 04:53 AM
*she laughs a bit smiling wide*Though it will not solve the problem, it will give us time to form a real plan. Unless they really fall in love *it seemed like having two insane people in love wasn't a good idea, but she felt she was a better person and Rizzen was a better person for the feelings they had for another. But those thoughts were based on the fact Val's mind was in a flowery la la land half the time*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-15, 04:57 AM
Rizzen grins.
On the off chance they did fall in love, that would be an interesting gamble. Either they will both mellow out and leave us be...or they will simply unite in their efforts...Either way it would indeed give us more planning time.
Rizzen's thoughts wandered back to the way he used to be, before he met ValKey.
She has indeed changed my life...in more ways than one.

ValKey
2007-02-15, 05:03 AM
If they join together agianst us, they will be twice as powerful. I doubt we could beat them then. I don't know too many others around here except for Ishmale. I wouldn't feel right having anyone die for me...If this love plan does distract them..I know an item that my grandfather would be weaker without. You steal the ring and this item..maybe we have a little bit more of chance agianst themshe tilts the mirror, showing you a twisted black staff*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-15, 05:07 AM
Rizzen nods.
We should take every advantage we can get over them, they would not hesitate to do the same. I assume your grandfather is similar to Katalia in the regard that he appears when he wants to and vanishes to parts unknown when not attacking?

ValKey
2007-02-15, 05:15 AM
*she nods a little bit*That is what I seen of him, he appeared when I was talking to someone, and when they went away he disapeared

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-15, 05:17 AM
So what exactly will be required to draw him out? Or to discern his exact location?

ValKey
2007-02-15, 05:24 AM
Well some things I already did like kiss you might draw him out..I am not too sure if he has noticed I was gone yet. My brothers helped me to escape. They are good at distracting him. Maybe I can see them in my magic mirror. Trying to see my grandpa is useless since I am sure he has a block on him *takes out her mirror, looking in it*show me my brothers! *you see something weird going on. It was someone dressed up as ValKey..and another boy was there, and he was talking to an older man. He really didn't seem old enough to be a grandfather to anyone really. You can't hear what they are saying but it seemed like a rather animated conversation. Val giggles seeing her brother dressed up like her*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-15, 05:27 AM
Rizzen grins at seeing the person dressed like ValKey.
Interesting method they have there, though they don't quite get the full essence of you....

ValKey
2007-02-15, 05:30 AM
I am surprised he pulled it off so long. I wonder how long my brother will act like me? Since my brothers get bored a lot I wouldn't put it past them to try to live like me. Though I think grandfather will get the idea he isn't me after a while. They will have to explain where the missing brother is...

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-15, 05:36 AM
I hope they don't get into too much trouble....I think once we see him, we'll have to make it the last time we see him, if only for your brothers' sakes. All assuming they aren't able to handle themselves....

ValKey
2007-02-15, 05:40 AM
My brothers are in trouble all the time, that isn't new for them really...*she laughs*No matter if they act like angels he still punishes them..just for being evil men!*rolls her eyes*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-15, 05:43 AM
I see...So I wonder what would happen if your grandfather met a man who could have been classified as evil at one point getting close to his granddaughter....
Rizzen yawns and lays his head on ValKey's shoulder.
We should think about getting some rest, it's not wise to be tired before a potential fight.
((I have to go now....))
Off in a distant tree, Chaotic Bob smiles, silently keeping watch.

ValKey
2007-02-15, 05:46 AM
he would most likely kill you*she covers her eyes gulping a little bit*blah doesn't he know doing this makes me miserable!He's so warped by all the bad things that happened, he can't see good anymore..*she nods a bit then lays down on the ground to get some sleep*

metakirb
2007-02-15, 03:16 PM
Metakirb awakes, startled

how has he found me here? he wonders. Drakkon, hurry, Terrans found us.

He mounts his dragon and flys high into the sky

Baeleck
2007-02-15, 03:24 PM
Deep in the woods, Elune wanders around, seemingly lost.

Where am I? Baeleck will be worried, I told him when we first got here I'd be away until now, and that I'd meet him at Trogs... Oh, if only I could find my way, or at least had some spells left today! Then I could teleport outa here...

She disappears into a thick layer of undergrowth, strugling on the difficult terrain.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-15, 03:29 PM
Chaotic Bob silently watches Elune from his tree.
Rizzen mumbles something in his sleep and rolls over.

Baeleck
2007-02-15, 03:39 PM
Out the other side of the thicket, Elune comes across a small clearing. She sighs.

I'll have to rest here.

She takes a simple mat out of her backpack and lays it on the floor, before sitting down, and eating a mushroom from a basket. She rests, but is still fully alert, as, being an Elf, she doesn't actually sleep.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-15, 03:47 PM
Chaotic Bob considers yelling a greeting at Elune, but it interupted by three shadow elementals flying towards him, bearing news.
Yes?
Your murderer show his face again.....
That can wait, what about you?
The police know.
About....?
ValKey's allowing Rizzen to leave.
Oh. Well...we knew this was going to happen eventually....
Only one officer currently knows, he left a note though.
Leave it, we'll face the consequences as they occur. Dismissed.
The elementals bow and fly off towards Town.

Baeleck
2007-02-15, 03:50 PM
Elune can just hear the voices of them talking, but after thinking about it, believes it to just be the wind.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-15, 03:53 PM
Chaotic Bob looks back at Elune for a moment and frowns. He pulls out some paper and writes directions to Town on it. He attaches it to an arrow and fires the arrow at the ground near Elune. He then hops out of the tree next to Rizzen and ValKey.
Get up.
Wha..?
We need to move.
If you say so...
Rizzen sits up and stretches.

metakirb
2007-02-15, 04:14 PM
Metakirb flys around over the wood, worried

I wish he'd just try something already, all this quiet is making me worry.

Who
2007-02-15, 04:22 PM
Enemy directly above master
You plate stealing rat get down here!

metakirb
2007-02-15, 04:24 PM
Metakirb looks down

Who?! is that you? what happened to ya, and i cant come down now, there a psycho called Terran Bloodrage just arrived looking for me.

He flys higher

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-15, 04:25 PM
Rizzen senses the coming conflict and draws ValKey and himself into the shadows. Chaotic Bob climbs up a tree to watch, careful to stay out of view.

Who
2007-02-15, 04:25 PM
*Casts Fly*
Terran I met him a couple of minutes ago what have you done to him?

metakirb
2007-02-15, 04:27 PM
I did nothing to him, i liked his sister but then something happened to her and because Serra was always keeping Terrans temper in check he went mad without her and blames it all on me.

Who
2007-02-15, 04:28 PM
And tell me why should I believe you? You thief

metakirb
2007-02-15, 04:31 PM
Are you STILL mad about those plates?! what do you want me to do? buy some new ones? pay ten times what they're worth? and as for terran... how can ya trust that guy, he almost never takes that cloak off and the "trim on his armor under it isnt a trim, its the blood of his victims, No-one has ever survived a fight with him.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-15, 04:32 PM
Chaotic Bob snickers slightly.
This is amusing....

Who
2007-02-15, 04:33 PM
I don't care if he never takes his cloak off I never take my jacket off, now get out of here!

metakirb
2007-02-15, 04:33 PM
your jacket doesnt cover your entire body and face does it though?

Who
2007-02-15, 04:34 PM
Touche, what is your buisness here?

metakirb
2007-02-15, 04:35 PM
When i first arrived i was gravely injured by Terran, i managed to escape from him, and i thought id be safe here, but i guess not

Who
2007-02-15, 04:37 PM
Leave now, before I get angry

metakirb
2007-02-15, 04:38 PM
Sorry about this who but i cant let Terran catch me

Teleports away

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-15, 04:39 PM
Chaotic Bob looks almost disappointed.
Aw...I was looking forwarad to a fight that didn't involve me for once.

Who
2007-02-15, 04:39 PM
The coward! K9 trace the teleport
Unable to master
He'll be back and by my Lord Omega I shall have my revenge

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-15, 04:43 PM
Chaotic Bob frowns and climbs down the tree.
Can I trust you to stay out of trouble for a little while?
What do you think I am? A child? You can trust me, unless of course trouble finds me, in which case I will attempt to contact you.
Good enough for me, now for some vengeance....
He grins and vanishes.

He reappers moments later.
Well, I refrained from killing him, but my murderer is imprisoned now.
Glad to hear it...I think.
He shrugs and begins to absent mindedly stroke ValKey's hair again. Chaotic Bob decides to not comment and returns to his tree watch post. After a few minutes Rizzen remember that it is his turn to go find food.
Can you watch ValKey for me Chaotic Bob?
Sure, I assume you remembered that you were supposed to be finding food?
...yes...
Chaotic Bob hops down chuckling and Rizzen walks off, sulking slightly.

ValKey
2007-02-15, 06:39 PM
*ValKey stirs in her sleep, yawning as she sat up rubbing her eyes. She picked some leaves out of her hair mumbling to herself. This whole thing seemed surreal. It wasn't anything she would ever do in the past. In her mind it seemed so right...*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-15, 07:20 PM
Chaotic Bob looks around slowly.
I see you're awake at last, Rizzen has gone to fetch us food.

ValKey
2007-02-15, 07:23 PM
Good morning Bob, how you feeling?*she shivered a little bit, trying to comb sticks and stuff out of her hair. She sighed a little bit sort of having a blank look on her face*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-15, 07:28 PM
I've had an absolutely lovely sleepless 48 hours.
He tries to smile as he says this, but it comes out more as a scowl.
Moments later sounds of someone tromping through the forest can be heard, accompanied by occasional falling sounds and curses. After a few moments of this, Rizzen walks back with an extremely unhappy look on his face, a deer slung over his shoulder, and a bunch of other substances and wounds all over his body.
Never. Again.
Chaotic Bob smirks, clearly awake now.
Aw cheer up, ValKey's awake.

ValKey
2007-02-15, 07:31 PM
It looks like you and the deer had a fight! *she chuckles a little bit, turning away summoning a stuffed animal that looked like a battered up cat curling up with it a little. Mostly she was trying to hide it since she thought they might laugh at her. But..so far they hadn't done any of the things that she thought they might*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-15, 07:33 PM
Rizzen continues to scowl.
No the deer went down just fine...it was those bushes that weren't so nice....
Chaotic Bob just barely surpresses a laugh and decides to run back into his tree before he starts laughing.
Neither of them notice the stuffed cat.

ValKey
2007-02-15, 07:38 PM
I should zap those bushes for you for being so naughty to you! *she smiles, feeling in a better mood now that Rizzen was there, she bumped her stuffed animal on her legs, sort of making it looks like it was watching*need any help cutting that up?

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-15, 07:43 PM
Rizzen slowly begins to smiles.
There she goes, mellowing me out again....
No, the bushes were suitably punished already....I think I can handle the deer cutting, but first: What's your violence threshold? I can finish the deer quickly, but it definately isn't pretty.
He looks at the stuffed animal briefly, considering whether he should actually acknowledge it or not.

ValKey
2007-02-15, 07:47 PM
I think you would know I am not the violent type, but I may as well get used to it since it seems a lot is going to be in my future*sighs*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-15, 07:51 PM
Well we could cut it up the old fashioned way, I was just offering up my quickened, but consequently more gruesome, method....'Tis up to you...

Chaotic Bob considers going down to remind them that they are all criminals now, but he decides to not ruin their not-unhappy moment.

ValKey
2007-02-15, 07:57 PM
It doesn't matter to me...it's going to be cut up either way*she looks off, her mind lost in thoughts*

McBish
2007-02-15, 08:01 PM
The mutt walks by the group. He stops and sniffs the air before moving on.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-15, 08:02 PM
Rizzen thinks for a moment and pulls up a small shadowy orb up around the deer to block the process.
Well, you don't have to watch now.
He walks over and sits next to her.
Is there something on your mind?
Rizzen freezes when the mutt walks by, then sighs when he walks away.

ValKey
2007-02-15, 08:11 PM
*watches as the mutt walks by, frowning a little bit speaking quietly*I just want to turn myself in.I don't feel like I am doing anything wrong though*she knew it was wrong, but it didn't feel like it was. She was just trying to protect Rizzen. She moves up closer to him starting to cry softly*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-15, 08:14 PM
Slightly alarmed at the tears, Rizzen puts his arms around her and holds her comfortingly.
Now now...please don't cry...it's alright...

ValKey
2007-02-15, 08:20 PM
*she leans up to him and sighs a little bit*sorry I am just not used to bending the rules, my bothers did this stuff all the time. This would be nothing to them. The thing I am worried the most about is them thinking I am a bad person. But why it even matters to me I don't know. I am glad I know you and Ishmale think I am a good person and are my friends.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-15, 08:28 PM
There's very little you could do to make me think you weren't a good person, ValKey. I will try to always be there for you, I'm sure Ishmale and Chaotic Bob would agree.
He slowly runs some of his fingers through her hair.

ValKey
2007-02-15, 08:30 PM
*smiles leaning near him closing her eyes a little bit*mm well I am glad you think so. I guess I will get used to our little band on the run after a while*she laughs a little bit shaking her head a little bit*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-15, 08:35 PM
Well I could get used to it with you here.
He uses the opportunity to try and slip a kiss in.

ValKey
2007-02-15, 08:42 PM
*she smiles over at him kissing back*I could never dream of something like this happening....

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-15, 08:46 PM
Can't say that I have either....This is wonderful though.
He sighs rather contentedly and leans his head against ValKey's.

ValKey
2007-02-15, 08:51 PM
*she slips a arm around him chuckling a little bit*we seem like a bit of an odd pair

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-15, 08:53 PM
A little bit aren't we? An officer of the law and a convicted criminal....
With that he slips an arm around her too.

ValKey
2007-02-15, 08:58 PM
*she laughs a bit*I realized how ironic that is. Once they find me most likely they will take away my badge. Oh well...

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-15, 09:00 PM
You don't seem to concerned about losing your badge....

Chaotic Bob mutters something and his visual capabilities increase tenfold easily. He looks towards the police station.

ValKey
2007-02-15, 09:09 PM
Should I be? I guess I shouldn't worry about what might happen so much..if everything happened like I thought you would already be fish food from my grandfather blasting you to bits by now

Flabbicus
2007-02-15, 09:14 PM
On the far side of the woods, coming from the west, enters a sinewy man riding a large horse. Near the edge of the woods he dismounts and place his hand on his steed's side, calming it so that it will remain there until his return. Olbrecht Corvus unsheathes his sword and runs his hand along the blade, causing it to glow with an inner white light. He raises the sword at a 45 degree angle and steps into the woods, hoping to find any hints or vestiges of evil magic.

(( Basically he just turned his compass into a device that measure evil readings, for a time at least. ))

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-15, 09:16 PM
It's simply that most people don't aim to lose their job within days of getting it. As for your grandfather, I'm confidant that we could overcome that hurdle.

Chaotic Bob frowns as he watches the police station.

Olbrecht's compass turns up negative, (from the group's direction anyway).

Flabbicus
2007-02-15, 09:23 PM
(( Good thing I didn't decide to detect chaos... And since I doubt that Valkey is evil I'll just move right along then. ))

Olbrecht turns his sword to a direction opposite from DeBunny's and moves in the direction of any evil necromantic powers.

(( Now to search this thread... ))

ValKey
2007-02-15, 09:27 PM
I didn't aim to lose it, no...just well there isn't much I can do. I am not too sure how much sympathy I could get saying I was trying to protect you which is what I am doing. I am not trying to help you escape from jail which is most likely what they believe

Uberblah
2007-02-15, 09:29 PM
All of a sudden, a rather large column of mixed fire and electricity erupts from Ishmale's hole. It quickly disappears and Ishmale climbs out.
Morning all. Well evening I guess. Looks like I have the ability to create fire and lightning now. Is there any food? I'm starved.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-15, 09:31 PM
Chaotic Bob continues to watch the station from the tree.
Hmm, something tells me thats exactly what they think, though it is entirely possible for it to be otherwise....that or Rizzen seduced her...
At that last part he bursts out laughing.

Rizzen calmly chooses to ignore the odd laughter.
I'm not sure how exactly they will react, honestly, but it will probably involve jail cells again....
Rizzen looks over at Ishmale.
If you make a fire then we have some meat that needs to be cooked.

Hawkeye
2007-02-15, 09:35 PM
Hawkeye appears in the woods in a swirl of fire. He begins walking away from town, a fire effect traces his footsteps.

ValKey
2007-02-15, 09:37 PM
*she smirks at Chaotic Bob*It is hard to imagine Rizzen seducing anyone. Um no offense. Just you don't seem the time to do something like that *ValKey beams seeing Ismale join them*That should be useful in the fight

Uberblah
2007-02-15, 09:37 PM
Sounds good.
Ishmale cuts down a few trees into fire wood and puts some of the logs into a neat pile on the ground. He surrounds them with rocks. After doing this he points one hand at the pile and shoots a small fireball at it. The logs quickly catch.
Where's the meat?
He turns to ValKey.
What fi- Oh yeah. That one. I hope it will be useful.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-15, 09:40 PM
Rizzen points to a small stack of raw venison.
Right over there.
He turns back to ValKey, grinning.
I'm not sure if that was a compliment of my character, or an insult of my character....

Chaotic Bob silently curses for not knowing how to read lips.

Flabbicus
2007-02-15, 09:40 PM
After a good deal of searching...

"Hmm, seems like there aren't many recent traces of evil magic or otherwise. Curious. A little more searching can't hurt."

The knight continues to swiftly search every nook and cranny of the far-side of the forest, moving deeper and deeper as time passes.

Uberblah
2007-02-15, 09:43 PM
Ishmale walks over to the meat with a longsword in hand. He picks up a pile of meat in two hands. He walks back to the fire and spears a steak on his longsword. He holds it over the fire.
They're going to be burnt on the outside but how does everyone want their meat cooked?

ValKey
2007-02-15, 09:46 PM
*she smirks at Rizzen*It is supposed to be a compliment, but take it as you will *ValKey rubs her chin a little bit* make it as medium as you can Ishmale

Uberblah
2007-02-15, 09:48 PM
Ok. I have one medium and one rare. Chaotic Bob? Rizzen?
Ishmale finds a large piece of bark and puts his steak on it and starts cooking ValKey's.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-15, 09:49 PM
A compliment it shall be then.

Hmm, make mine medium rare if you could.

Chaotic Bob smells the meat and without looking away from the police station:
Well done for me if you could Ishmale.

Uberblah
2007-02-15, 09:57 PM
Ishmale finishes ValKey's and puts it ontop of his.
Sounds good.
He goes about cooking Rizzen's then Chaotic Bob's steaks. When he finishes he puts them ontop of the others and picks up the bark. He walks over to the three.
Dinner's served. Chaotic Bob's is on top, then Rizzen's, then ValKey's, then mine. ValKey, could you possibly create some plates and utencils please?

ValKey
2007-02-15, 10:03 PM
*she makes some plates and stuff appear, smiling* It is like having a little picnic! *Val looked off a little bit, she heard some footsteps before, she knew that the worst that could happen with the police finding them was that they would be plopped in jail..she was a little surprized that nobody found them yet*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-15, 10:05 PM
Chaotic Bob's steak magically floats onto a plate which promptly floats up to him, along with some silverware. Rizzen walks over and grabs his steak and dinnerware.
Mmm, I would say more of a barbecue, though I suppose it has some picnic elements to it.

Uberblah
2007-02-15, 10:07 PM
Ishmale grabs his utencils and his dinner. He starts chowing down. In between bites he gets out a few words.
Sorry.... they're so.... tough.

Flabbicus
2007-02-15, 10:14 PM
Within the deepest, dankest section of the woods Olbrecht pauses in front of a large moss covered tree.

"Mannam..."

(( If you can figure out what book I pilfered the name for the tree from you get a bardic cookie. That should be a hint. ))

ValKey
2007-02-15, 10:16 PM
if it is a barbecue, we should roast some marshmallows!*she makes some appear, then starts into her food*It's not too bad Ishmale. It's edible at least

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-15, 10:18 PM
(( The Culai Heritage by any chance?))
Chaotic Bob almost inhales his steak, not really noticing that it was rather tough.
Rizzen begins to eat his with a smile.
Don't remember the last time I had fire cooked meat, so I don't care how tough it is....gotta love venison.
He stares at the marshmallows for a few seconds then nicks a few, eating them without putting them over the fire.

Uberblah
2007-02-15, 10:20 PM
Ishmale finishes his steak. He eyes the marshmallows hungrily.
Yeah.... roast marshmallows.... You might want to make some more.
He forms a sword similar to a rapier and puts a few marshmallows on it and holds it over the fire.

ValKey
2007-02-15, 10:25 PM
*ValKey bites her lip*Aerin from the police station just spoke to me in my mind..I have to tell her where I am..you guys might want to leave....

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-15, 10:26 PM
Rizzen almost coughs up his steak.
Absolutely not!

Chaotic Bob's eyes return to normal and he watches ValKey carefully.

Uberblah
2007-02-15, 10:27 PM
Ishmale drops his sword of marshmallows.
No! I won't leave!

ValKey
2007-02-15, 10:29 PM
*she sniffles a little bit*But if you stay here you guys will get in trouble! I had to tell her....I just am not a lawbreaker..*she looks on the ground, feeling horrible*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-15, 10:31 PM
Rizzen walks over and holds her comfortingly.
Remember what I said earlier? I still abide by that.

Chaotic Bob continues to watch passively.

ValKey
2007-02-15, 10:36 PM
*she sniffles, rubbing her face curling up in a ball* Thanks...for sticking by me you two*her hands were shaking, she rubbed them off on her skirt*

Uberblah
2007-02-15, 10:37 PM
Ishmale gets really upset and forms his two giant axes.
YOU WHAT?!
He quickly disappates his mindblades. He turns towards ValKey.
I'm sorry. I over reacted. I hope I didn't scare you. No, I'll stay. This little group isn't going to break up that easily.

ValKey
2007-02-15, 10:43 PM
*looks about to freak out, then looks puzzled at what is going on in her mind*I don't think they are going to come here! *she perks up a little bit, taking a deep breath with a smile on her face*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-15, 10:44 PM
What's done is done, I will face the consequences as they co-
Well that's interesting...perhaps they do show sympathy on occasion and decided to go a little easier on the stress levels....

Chaotic Bob starts to get an irritated look on his face and he pulls out his bow.
Hmm, well I'm going to fight if it comes to it, don't know about these people though....

Uberblah
2007-02-15, 10:44 PM
Ishmale looks confused.
They're not? Why?

ValKey
2007-02-15, 10:50 PM
*she shrugs a little bit*I told her that someone attacked while Rizzen was in the cell, and he was here with me. I told her I didn't need any help so they are not coming *ValKey wiggles a little bit getting up hugging Bob, Then Rizzen then Ishmale*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-15, 10:53 PM
I see, and they didn't request my immediate return to my cell why?
Shut up and accept it you fool, do you want to be miserable in that cell again? I thought not. Now if you will excuse me, I need to vent some irritation...
With that he takes off with his bow, deeper into the woods.

Uberblah
2007-02-15, 10:55 PM
Ishmale returns the hug when she gets to him.
She actually believed it? I know it's the truth, but I thought that they'd never belive it. This is wonderful news!

ValKey
2007-02-15, 11:01 PM
*she shrugs at Rizzen*No they didn't request you back, something seems a little funny here. But it seems for now we don't have to worry about the police. Just about Katalia *She nods at Ishmale* I sort of thought they would at least tell me to put Rizzen back in his cell. All the bad things I keep expecting seem to never happen. I love this place!

Uberblah
2007-02-15, 11:02 PM
Ishmale nods back.
Yes I've noticed it's odd like that also. I love here also.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-15, 11:05 PM
I suppose....

Chaotic Bob continues into the deep woods.

ValKey
2007-02-15, 11:12 PM
Are you worrying again Rizzen? I thought I was bad with it but he takes the cake!*she looks at Ishmale*I didn't think I would have anyone talk to me at all, and here I am with two great friends! ur..three if you count Bob

Uberblah
2007-02-15, 11:15 PM
Ishmale nods to Val.
After my ordeal at the tavern, I didn't think anyone would even want to come near me. Let alone talk to me. But I have you and Rizzen and Chaotic Bob as my friends.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-15, 11:16 PM
Not worrying, so much as disbelieving. They must have a reason. Then again I might simply be blowing something that is nothing drastically out of proportion.

Moments later Chaotic Bob returns to his tree, thinking.

Uberblah
2007-02-15, 11:18 PM
Ishmale turns to Rizzen.
Well for now lets just be happy no one is after us.
He mentally notes Chaotic Bob's return.
--------------------------------------
A little later Ishmale goes into a trance where he perceives his surroundings but can't respond to them.

ValKey
2007-02-15, 11:23 PM
*she pats Rizzen*It seems the gods have smiled on us for some reason. If you believe in that sort of thing. Just try to enjoy your freedom for now like Ishmale said *she humms a little bit*Perhaps we should do something to put our minds on something else

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-15, 11:26 PM
Rizzen leans back against a tree, smiling.
Such as...?

ValKey
2007-02-15, 11:36 PM
*she looked over at them, rubbing her head as she thought*We can pretend we are a race of forest dwelling people, who most forage for food and shelter. And with plenty of weird surprised stuck in...hows that? Unless you guys have a better idea?

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-15, 11:39 PM
Hmm, I think we've covered the food and shelter bits, so whats this 'surprise' bit you mentioned?

ValKey
2007-02-15, 11:46 PM
*she rubs her head a little bit..now she would have to think of it* Um..well if I told you, you wouldn't be a surprise would it? *she picks up some leaves*Leaf fight!

Uberblah
2007-02-15, 11:47 PM
Ishmale comes out of his trance.
Hmm. Sounds interesting.
Ishmale laughs as he picks up leaves in his hands and throws one pile at Val, one at Rizzen, and one at Chaotic Bob if he's nearby. The last one he throws at himself.
Having four arms gives me too much of and advantage.
He pulls out some rope from his pouch and ties two of his arms behind his back.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-15, 11:48 PM
Rizzen smiles and shakes his head, plucking a particularly large leaf off of the bush behind him. He wields it like a sword.
Alright, I'm up for that I suppose.

ValKey
2007-02-15, 11:51 PM
*she giggles a bit at Ishmale as threw a pile at himself, then shook herself off. She picks up a big one and starts to brandish it at Rizzen*You know..I could cheat, right?*makes a breeze through the trees dumping them all over the area, making a pile of leaves they could jump in*

Uberblah
2007-02-15, 11:55 PM
Arrrg! Nooo!
He yells as the leaves start attacking him. He laughs and brushes himself off and unties his hands.
Oooo. That's a big pile of leaves. I'm gonna jump.
Ishmale climbs up the nearest tree and jumps off into the pile.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-15, 11:58 PM
Rizzen resists the temptation to jump in the leaf pile and instead walks over to ValKey to poke her with his leaf.

Chaotic Bob sighs.
I need to watch their sugar intake I think.

Uberblah
2007-02-16, 12:04 AM
Ishmale throws up some leaves and they come raining back down on him. He looks at the three not in the pile.
Come on. You're not going to jump? You know you want to.

ValKey
2007-02-16, 12:04 AM
*she is poked with a leaf, then holds her arm*Ahh Rizzen, I am wounded! *snorts at Bob throwing a donut at him* More sugar, then you can jump with me and Ishmale. I am going to attempt a high jump everyone..so..keep complete silence!*she climbs up a tree, though she could just fly up, the climbing was for dramatic effect. She then jumps off, tumble..tumble..and fly float into the pile of leaves making them scatter everywhere*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-16, 12:09 AM
Chaotic Bob frowns.
On second thought, I'm just going to go get drunk and maybe forget this ever happened.
He vanishes in a puff of steam.

Rizzen shrugs at Chaotic Bob.
His choice....
I'll give the jump two thumbs up for originality.
He brushes away the leaves that fly at his face, grinning.
Watch where you aim those by the way.

Uberblah
2007-02-16, 12:10 AM
Ishmale looks at ValKey with fake contempt.
Hey! You splashed all the water out of the pool!
Ishmale falls back laughing and starts swinging his arms and legs on the ground.
Leaf Angel!

ValKey
2007-02-16, 12:13 AM
*she makes a face at Chaotic bob, then tosses out some leaves at Rizzen* Come in, the..leaf water is fine! *she watches Ishmale, smirking as she makes one leaf glow and start floating upwards*Be careful, you might invite in the leaf devil

Uberblah
2007-02-16, 12:16 AM
Ishmale laughs a little and starts swinging faster.
Oh no! I wouldn't want to do that!

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-16, 12:17 AM
Eh, why not.
He steps backwards into a shadow and falls out of another one into the pile near ValKey.

ValKey
2007-02-16, 12:19 AM
*circles around in the leaf pile, holding up one on her head* Watch out it is the leaf shark..roar! *she starts to go towards Ismale, then swims around towards Rizzen*who should I bite first?

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-16, 12:21 AM
Hmm, the shark should watch out, I recently became an accomplished shark wrestler...
He grins and sinks lower into the leaves.

Uberblah
2007-02-16, 12:21 AM
Ishmale laughs even more.
Ah! Please don't bite me Mrs. Leaf Shark! I'll do anything!
Ishmale stops his flailing and "swims" around.

ValKey
2007-02-16, 12:27 AM
*she starts to laugh*A shark wrestler? I guess I better not bite him. And Ishmale will do anything so I won't .Humm what should I make him do?*she wanders around in a circle, tickling Rizzen and Ishmale when she comes close to them*

Uberblah
2007-02-16, 12:30 AM
Ishmale squirms a little from the tickling.
Stop that! That tickles.
Ishmale laughs even more because of the tickling and his horrible joke.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-16, 12:31 AM
As she 'swims' nearby Rizzen reaches out to grab her.
Sorry ma'am, but this heres a shark-free leaf pile. Yer gonna hafta pay the penalty for breaking the rule.
Said punishment involves a severe tickling.

ValKey
2007-02-16, 12:36 AM
*waves her hands at Ismale*Save me from this tickling maniac!*laughs and wiggles around, flicking her tail to tickle it on Rizzen*

Uberblah
2007-02-16, 12:38 AM
Ishmale runs over to the two of them.
No. I think I'll help him.
He starts tickling ValKey also.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-16, 12:39 AM
A shadowy tendril shoots out to grab the tail.
Beat cheating with cheating.....
Several more shoot out to tickle Ishmale.
There can be only one.

Uberblah
2007-02-16, 12:43 AM
Ishmale stops tickling ValKey to try and fight the tickling tendrils. He dodges a few of them but one finds its target and starts tickling him. He fights the tickling power inside himself, which is a slowly losing battle on his part, and starts tickling Rizzen.

ValKey
2007-02-16, 12:45 AM
*she wiggles around, then turns into that octopus, person thing with ten arms*I am not cheating. I can't help I am so awesome with my tickling powers! *she laughs and tickles Rizzen with five arms, and Ishmale with the other five*

Uberblah
2007-02-16, 12:49 AM
Ishmale's inner battle with the power of tickling is quickly lost by Ishmale as he succumbs to ValKey's mighty tickling power.
I *giggle* can't *giggle* take *giggle* it *giggle* any *giggle* more *giggle*!

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-16, 12:50 AM
A few slip in and Rizzen snickers a bit, but snaps his fingers and a few shadows shoot towards him and compress him to about 2 inches tall. He lands on one of ValKey's tentacles and runs down towards her face.

ValKey
2007-02-16, 12:52 AM
*she shifts to herself looking at the tiny Rizzen on her arms, then turns to Ishmale* Never mess with the goddess of tickling. My powers can also affect this tiny creature. *makes a little feather appear and brushes it on the tiny Rizzen

Uberblah
2007-02-16, 12:54 AM
He notices Rizzen shrink.
Hey *giggle* no *giggle* fair! *giggle* I *giggle* can't *giggle* get *giggle* away *giggle* but *giggle* you *giggle* can *giggle* shrink? *giggle*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-16, 12:55 AM
Hey now!
He gets an amused look when he hears his new squeeky voice. He spawns a mindblade and tries to fight the feather back.
Back! Back weapon of the Goddess! You aren't suppose to attack the worshippers!

Uberblah
2007-02-16, 12:58 AM
Ishmale barely hears Rizzen but still understands him.
I *giggle* agree. *giggle* The *giggle* wor *giggle* shipers *giggle* should *giggle* be protected. *giggle*

ValKey
2007-02-16, 01:03 AM
*she smirks a little bit*Oh Worshipers, are you going to build a temple to me?*she was just teasing, she didn't expect them to really do that*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-16, 01:04 AM
Rizzen grits his teeth as he keeps blocking the feather.
Umm, quite possibly....

Uberblah
2007-02-16, 01:06 AM
Ishmale breaks away from the tickling for the time being. He pants a bit, out of breath from all the giggling and tickling.
O mighty Goddess! Where do you wish this temple?
Ishmale starts laughing again.
I'm glad I'm having this fun before I have to leave. The town of my foster fathers is such a depressing place.

ValKey
2007-02-16, 01:12 AM
*she giggles at Ishmale*Why don't you build it here? *she moves the feather away from Rizzen*ah poor thing. I should grant you a gift for me tormenting you like that!

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-16, 01:16 AM
Oh goody a gift!
He runs up the rest of her arm, trying to get to and climb, her head.

Uberblah
2007-02-16, 01:19 AM
Ishmale bows towards ValKey.
As you wish, merciful Goddess.
Ishmale starts cutting down trees into logs for the temple.

ValKey
2007-02-16, 01:21 AM
*she looks at Rizzen* It be easier to give you a gift if you were bigger *Her eyes widen at Ishmale* Your not really going to do it are you?

Uberblah
2007-02-16, 01:24 AM
Ishmale gets enough logs for his project. He turns towards ValKey.
A whole temple? That'd take a long time. I'm only making a throne covered in leaves.
He turns back to the wood pile and starts building.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-16, 01:27 AM
He clambers to the top of her head and takes a short break.
Probably, but this sounds like fun.
With that he walks over and slides onto ValKey's nose and jumps off into a backflip before returning to full size in a kneeling position. He looks up grinning.
You called for me?

ValKey
2007-02-16, 01:31 AM
*she smirks at Ishmale*OOh a throne, that is a good idea...*laughs watching Rizzen*having fun using my nose as a slide?

Uberblah
2007-02-16, 01:33 AM
I'm glad you like it. I'm nearly finished.
Ishmale puts another log on the half-completed throne.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-16, 01:34 AM
It was smooth enough to offer an excellant ride.

ValKey
2007-02-16, 01:38 AM
*admires the work Ishmale has done so far*Your a fast worker, I bet you would make a good carpenter *she crosses her eyes trying to look at Rizzen* of course my nose is smooth, it wouldn't do for a goddess to have a warty witch nose. Unless it is the warty witch goddess!*laughs*

Uberblah
2007-02-16, 01:40 AM
Ishmale puts the last log in place and steps back.
Now for the leaves.
He walks around the area picking up piles of leaves and throwing them on top of the throne until it is completely covered. He turns to ValKey.
Your throne as promised, O great Goddess.
Ishmale bows and backs away from his creation.