PDA

View Full Version : Extra Spell and Warmage

Grayson01
2013-10-05, 03:16 AM
Okay I know some are of the opinon that Extra spell dose not limit some one from taking a spell outside of there spell list. However This is more of a logical application of the feat with in the confines of "the Extra Spell must be a spell the character could learn on it's own".
So with that said would it logically follow RAW or RAI to use Extra Spell in order to give a Warmage an Extra spell known from the Evocation School from the Wizard/Sorc list. Logic being that the Warmage is allowed to add such spell on his own (through advaced learning)?
Also if that holds true by RAW or RAI then could a warmage take any spell from the Wizard Spell list just at a +1 spell level as with (eletic Learning ACF)?
I know that it is all DM specific but I am asking for opinions and logical arrguments for and against this thought from other players and DMs.

Waker
2013-10-05, 03:18 AM
I think it's fair to allow Extra Spell to work like that.

GameSpawn
2013-10-05, 09:03 AM
I think it's reasonable too. Of course, I'm in the camp that says it allows you to learn any spell, so maybe my opinion isn't so valuable here. :smalltongue:.