PDA

View Full Version : A battle for Oots 396?

Thamir
2006-12-30, 07:46 PM
I was wondering how the inevitable battle of :hayley: :elan: vs :nale: :sabine: would turn out and how plotwise the giant would make this interesting.
We know that :elan: can now best :nale: in combat and that nale is near unarmed or armoured giving quite low him quite low potential for victory. We also know that :haley: can inflict a reasonable amount of damage on :sabine: yet their battle could go either way. I think the giant will even up the scores and give an edge to the LG in one of two ways

1) :thog: will participate in the combat either unarmed or with a simple weapon which he can find (possibly :nale: s dagger whilst :nale: hurls spells from outside combat)

2 :belkar: will join the linear guild in the fight. If this happens then :miko: :durkon: or :vaarsuvius: could even join. (against belkar that is)

Gamgi
2006-12-30, 07:55 PM
the answer to all questions is this :durkon: wins

but belkar wouldn't join the linear guild he hates them as much asanyone else.

Dreyden
2006-12-30, 08:14 PM
Thamir, I'm no tech guru, but I believe your avatar is prompting a box to pop up saying 'The server www.phsc.vic.edu.au (http://www.phsc.vic.edu.au) at SINA requires a username and password.', accompanied by a username and password box. Is your avatar a secured file on that server?

danielf
2006-12-30, 08:43 PM
i bet my monew in belkar

Lemmingboy
2006-12-31, 01:29 PM
What Dreyden said has happened to me four times now.

SmartAlec
2006-12-31, 01:48 PM
We also know that :haley: can inflict a reasonable amount of damage on :sabine: yet their battle could go either way.

Only if she's got a good supply of silver/cold iron arrows (and has enough distance to use them)!

donkyhotay
2006-12-31, 02:07 PM
Well, belkar may still be under the influence of the suggestion spell so it wouldn't be difficult for nale to convince him to kill his teammates (again).

Yzorth
2006-12-31, 04:14 PM
I dont know how effective Haley is going to be because even though she is at full HP and all set for battle, she is going to have to fight at close range, and she is probably gonna get some penalties or setbacks because of that.

I think that we all can agree that someone else is going to join the battle at some point or another. Who that is going to be is a different story though.

Soulhammer
2006-12-31, 05:48 PM
and, haley is traumatized about elan knowing that she likes him, so that might make her even more effective or less

I put my money on belker joining in

Tass
2007-01-02, 03:57 AM
I put mine on Thog :P

Snake-Aes
2007-01-02, 10:52 AM
Well, belkar may still be under the influence of the suggestion spell so it wouldn't be difficult for nale to convince him to kill his teammates (again).

Nale's caster level is around 4, Dispelling the charm would be easy to either V or Durkon, and the duration won't really matter, as he's already engaged.

I guess this is the answer ^^

krossbow
2007-01-02, 03:16 PM
Well, Haley and Sabine both look pretty hurt, so this one could come down to a Nale vs. Elan again... and we all know how that will end.