PDA

View Full Version : [FATE] Apotheosis Drive X

Sir_Mopalot
2013-10-05, 02:20 PM
Anybody play it? Read it? Have opinions about it?

I've been reading through it, and I think it does some very interesting things (no Trouble stands out right away as a break from the traditional structure of FATE).

Mecha gaming is very near and dear to my heart, and I'm interested to see if this is a dud or a gem in practice.

Eric Tolle
2013-10-19, 05:18 AM
Anybody play it? Read it? Have opinions about it?

I've been reading through it, and I think it does some very interesting things (no Trouble stands out right away as a break from the traditional structure of FATE).

Mecha gaming is very near and dear to my heart, and I'm interested to see if this is a dud or a gem in practice.

I don't use Trouble in my game, I use Breed (genetically engineered race) instead.

That said, I got a copy of it, but I've been too distracted by Real Life to download it. I know I'm DAMN interested in Princess Drive X and Vimanakatha; shoujo mecha and Indian-based mecha really grab my fancy.

But really I'm hoping to mash up Jadepunk and the previous mecha games into a wild china steampunk mecha game.

cybric
2013-10-23, 12:51 AM
I just say this on twitter and it seems really interesting. If more people show an interest in getting a game up and going I'd be up for downloading it