PDA

View Full Version : Werossem [IC]

WhatThePhysics
2013-10-08, 01:41 AM
[Post removed by author.]

Whisper rider
2013-10-08, 07:35 AM
The divines where brothers... the eldest one, Bazíllith was born and raised in pain & abuse, enduring through his life, learning, growing, becoming an abomination of what he was intended to be, although it was not his fault, his progenitors decided that this experiment has gone wrong... and tried to kill him, but death came to the engineers, by the same hands of what they had created, until the day he took the life of his engineers was the day his brothers and sister were born, freed of they enclosure where this engineers kept them.

That was many many centuries ago, and since then his powers have grown beyond imagination, they didn´t realize that the day Bazillith took the engineers life, their duty of creators and destructors felt upon him and his brothers, and the time has come.. the time to create.

Brothers, join me... the time has come, shall we not make the same mistakes as our predecessors, i´ll take the first step.... Mortals shall they remain, life spams as long, as a week for ourselves, And in a Land of Frost they´ll live.

DarkPrelud
2013-10-08, 09:25 AM
Astilabor, is the second eldest and the only female of them all.
Constantly looking to compensate for what Bazíllit Does, so their creations won´t suffer, as Bazillith did, after all... hers is the purest heart, and deep down Bazillith has one too. Steping behind him, she places her hand on his left shoulder, her face over his right one, and gently with her right hand takes bazilliths one and together, they raise their arms pointing at the amorphous mass inbetween the void.

... Not only on Ice & Snow you´ll live, should you disspair look into the horizon and warmth you´ll feel. The amorphus mass comes to the form of an Sphere, an Easter Continent Arises, sand, grass, and hills appear, endless forest covers the plains, finally A Sun.

StormBorn
2013-10-08, 09:33 AM
Raehgories, the strong, it´s the mightiest of them all... maybe not the most clever, but when it comes to raw,phsycal and destruction power there´s no match for him.

Mighty seas shall be in between of them, only the strongest & bravest ones, would dare to cross it.
Islands on the South, will be, where fire and mountains shall remain dominant, a beautiful contrast, with the breath taking shores and breeze, and there the land will be prosper, for the ones able to tame the land.

Whisper rider
2013-10-08, 11:51 PM
A thousand years of peace... of exploring...of getting to know this newly born world & its inhabitants. how would they behave... i could not help but to wonder, when circumstances change, and differences are noted between the races, this uninvolved mortals, i´ll bestow my gift on my Continent..

I bestow on you my child... a terrible gift, as Bazillith out of the void shapes 4 spears, and with a swift movement of his wrist sends them to this world... as the spears fall in the northern continent (the frostfelll) the primitive mortals, seem to diverge as time seem to instantly accelerate for just a moment and a mist goes over the landscape, as it starts dispersing you can see some of them go into deep in to the mountains, others explore underground Caves, most of them remain on the surface, and some just dissapear.
Finally Bazillith proyects a close up to his Children... and you notice his work, they evolved... Humans (surface), Drows (underground), And tieflings (mountains) are now in existence. Now the cleansing wars can begin.

StormBorn
2013-10-08, 11:59 PM
Perplexed by his eldest brother´s Intervention, Raehgories summons some spears as well... and throws them at his isles. Orcs, Giants, Dwarfs... and Gnolls (as PC race) now roam his territories.

Shall the strongest prevail!!! with some excitement in his voice, he snaps his fingers and over the world a DarkGreen light flashes... and wild Beasts Roam the world now.(MM I-III... and only Chromatic Dragons shall exists. :smallamused:)

DarkPrelud
2013-10-09, 12:12 AM
The lances appear on her hand... and throw at the world they are... Cleasing wars Began, so recive my favor! (Elfs, Snow Elfs, Aasimars) one spear falls in to the ocean, and Astilabor smiles... my secret Realm, you shall be...and your power unmatched (mermades, tritons and sea-people On a Subaquactic realm)... a diminutive tear of purple fire leaks from her eye, and she throws it to the world... and now, the Masters of the arcane shall exist. but only those that have the ¨fire¨ in his blood.(sorcerers.. no wizards:smalleek:)

DarkPrelud
2013-10-10, 08:38 AM
BLood of my Blood, my brothers... We´re not creating this as we should, we´re giving them everything.
Raehgar you wnat them to prove their strenght... Bazillith, you want them to embraze the suffering, and prove their worth... I want them to love, and Embraze their life...
A shout comes out of Astilabor, and the nature covers all surface of the planet, oceans rise, moutains spit fire, blizzard cover the north, forest spread, and plains change.
Dragons should Rule this world o fulfill our desires.
Elves would be the great kingdom trying to overcome their rule, Thus a great War there is between Dragons and ElvenKin. (elves are the most common race, withe great kingdoms over the world, instead of humans).
Elves created through magic (remember that only sorcerers exist) a great warrior, this its the key to their ¨success¨ against them Dragons.

Eladrin.
+2 Dexterity, +2 Charisma, -2 Constitution.
Like the elves, Eladrin are agile and charismatic. They are also very knowledgeable.
Humanoid (Fey)
Medium sized.
Eladrin base land speed is 40ft (8 squares)
Darkvision 60ft.
Skill bonus: +2 knowledge arcane, +2 knowledge history, +2 spot and listen for regular settings).
Eladrin education: You gain training in one additional skill (4 in regular settings).
Eladrin weapon proficiency: Eladrin gain proficiency with the longsword.
Fey origin: Eladrin are considered to be fey for the prupose of effect that relate to creature types. Also, rather than sleep, an Eladrin enter a meditative state know as a trance. Eladrin need to spend 4 hours in this state to gain the benefit of a full night of sleep.
Immune to magical sleep and effect. +5 vs. charm.
Twilight jump: 1/day an eladrin can make an dimensional jump, through the fey dimension and move up to his base land speed per day, this is a swiftt action. (they can make up to 8 jumps of 5ft each.. or just 1 of 40 ft.)
Magical nature: The eladrin gain a +1 bonus on charisma-based saving throw (+1 on will saving throw in regular settings).
Automatic Languages: Common and Elven. Bonus Languages: Gnomish, Sylvan, Orc, Dwarven, halfing, Draconic and Primordial.

Whisper rider
2013-10-10, 08:54 AM
Fair enough Sister... but i want them to prove their worth or embrace the suffering.
From the core of the planet, i shall create a place of sinister evil and institutional cruelty organized in a strict caste system with a very rigid chain of command (nine hells of Baator. :smallamused:) [this is an actual place inside the planet. not a different plane of existence] each mortal that dies and did´t prove worthy of our gift shall suffer for as long as i desire in this place.
Devils won´t live outside this place for as long as i live.

StormBorn
2013-10-10, 09:18 AM
Dragons should be the dominat race indeed... but as their breeding its slower that those of the mortals, they will be for ever out numbered, thousands to one.

That´s why their armies consist in different reptiloids too.

DragonBorn
-2 Dexterity, +2 Constitution ,
Built for combat, these warriors are hardy combatants, but not as agile as other races.
However, Dragonborn are also respectful and relatively easy to get along with when they're not raging or debating about their history.
Humanoid (Reptilian)
Medium-size: As medium-size creatures, Dragonborn have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
Dragonborn base land speed is 30 feet.
Low-Light Vision: A Dragonborn can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination.
He or She retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
Dark vision 30ft.
Natural armor +2
Immunity to sleep effects.
+2 racial bonus to Intimidate and Knowledge (History) checks: Dragonborn are skilled at making themselves fearsome, and are also deeply rooted in the glorious stories of days long past.
Dragon Breath (Su): When creating a Dragonborn, choose 1 energy type (acid, cold, electricity, fire) and 1 type of breath weapon (15 ft. cone or 30 ft. Line ) as your breath weapon.
These selections cannot be changed after they have been chosen. Once per day, as a standard action, a Dragonborn can use their breath weapon to deal 1d8 damage to all within the area of the breath
(Reflex save for half: DC 10+1/2 Dragonborn HD+Constitution modifier). At 5th level the damage increases to 2d8, and increases by 1d8 every five levels thereafter.
Automatic Languages: Common and Draconic. Bonus Languages: Abyssal, Auran, Celestial, Goblin, Ignan, Orc.

Kobols (with a minor change)
+2 Dexterity, –4 Strength, (no Con penalty).
Humanoid (Reptilian).
Small size: +1 bonus to Armor Class, +1 bonus on attack rolls, +4 bonus on Hide checks, –4 penalty on grapple checks, lifting and carrying limits 3/4 of those of Medium characters.
A kobold’s base land speed is 30 feet.
Darkvision out to 60 feet.
+1 natural armor bonus.
Light Sensitivity (Ex): Kobolds are dazzled in bright sunlight or within the radius of a daylight spell.
+2 racial bonus on Craft (trapmaking), Profession (miner), and Search checks.
Automatic Language: Draconic. Bonus Languages: Common, Undercommon.
they can select one trait of the following.
Wings (su) Fly speed (good) twice his land speed
Breath (su) 1d4 /2 HD, 15ft cone
senses(su) tremorsense 15ft.

Lizardfolk
+2 Constitution, -2 Intelligence. Lizardfolk are sturdy and simple.
Medium: Lizardfolk are Medium creatures, and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
Normal Speed: Lizardfolk have a base speed of 30 feet.
Swimming: Lizardfolk have a swim speed of 15 feet. A lizardfolk has a +8 racial bonus on any Swim check to perform some special action or avoid a hazard. A lizardfolk can always choose to take 10 on a Swim check, even if distracted or endangered. A lizardfolk can use the run action while swimming, provided he swims in a straight line.
Hold Breath: A lizardfolk can hold its breath for a number of rounds equal to 4 times its Constitution score before it risks drowning.
Natural Weapons: Lizardfolk possess natural claw attacks that inflict 1d4 points of damage on a successful hit. This is a primary attack, or a secondary attack if the lizardfolk wields a manufactured weapon.
Well-Balanced: Lizardfolk receive a +4 racial bonus on Acrobatics checks.
Languages: Lizardfolk begin play speaking Draconic. Lizardfolk with high Intelligence can choose bonus languages from the following: Aquan, Common, Goblin, Gnoll, or Orc.