PDA

View Full Version : ToB Warblade 20 Critfisher build- critiques welcome

Hiro Hackworth
2013-10-08, 07:40 PM
Currently a Lvl 7 human Warblade playing in a PF setting. /with Improved TWF merged into TWF by a piteous GM houserule. So warblade bonus feats would be selected from the ToB list, but the odd-level feats would be pulled from PF lists/
Current Martial Maneuvers are /MMs/
Bonecrusher, Disarming Strike, Steel Wind, Steely Strike, Wolf Fang Strike, Stone Bones, Wall of Blades. Stances are Blood in the Water and Punishing Stance
Using either dual rapiers or rapier/dagger as situation demands. Took Weapon Finesse as I've got a Dex of 17 now.
The path I've plotted to 20:
8: Iron Heart Surge replaces Steely Strike
9: Combat Reflexes as bonus feat, Improved Crit rapiers, MM; Dancing Mongoose
10: Stance of Clarity, Lightning Recovery replacing Steel Wind
11: Rapid Counter, Feat: Bleeding Critical
12: Iron Heart Endurance, replacing Stone Bones
13: Greater Insightful Strike
14: Swooping Dragon Strike replacing Disarming Strike
15: Finishing Move, feat TBD
16: Raging Mongoose replacing Wolf Fang Strike, stance; Stance of Alacrity /makes sense with having 3 counters in my MM set/
17: Avalanche of Blades, feat TBD
18: Time Stands Still, replacement unknown
19: Feral Death Blow,
20: Mountain Tombstone Strike /replacement unknown/

Warblade jumped out at me when my GM suggested a way to liven up my previous TWF/crit-seeking existence as a fighter. And I sort of blotted out all suggestions to dual kukri, because I didn't especially like the damage dice.

I could probably get Strike of Perfect Clarity in there, but I've spent the better part of the day fitting all of this together and it still isn't done as is.
Lots of help from the guide assembled by Elfin and Harnel (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=193992)