PDA

View Full Version : Can a Horizon Walker with Desert mastery hustle indefinitely?

Zorgoth
2013-10-08, 10:23 PM
I guess the title says it all. A Horizon walker is immune to fatigue unless the effect would cause exhaustion directly. Of course once that same Horizon walker has Shifting Plane mastery his overland speed will be pretty incredible anyway, depending on how tiring you rule casting dimension door as a spell-like ability every 1d4 rounds is.

Zorgoth
2013-10-08, 10:25 PM
I guess the title says it all. A Horizon walker is immune to fatigue unless the effect would cause exhaustion directly. Of course once that same Horizon walker has Shifting Plane mastery his overland speed will be pretty incredible anyway, depending on how tiring you rule casting dimension door as a spell-like ability every 1d4 rounds is.

Well, to be fair, he will be knocked out from nonlethal damage in 7-9 hours. But it's still twice as fast as walking.

Lanson
2013-10-08, 11:06 PM
You could always make him immune to nonlethal damage, or find a way to give him fast healing among other options

Killer Angel
2013-10-09, 06:02 AM
depending on how tiring you rule casting dimension door as a spell-like ability every 1d4 rounds is.

:smallconfused:
I can see a DM thinking it's overpowered, but why should it be tiring?

mabriss lethe
2013-10-09, 08:18 AM
You could always make him immune to nonlethal damage, or find a way to give him fast healing among other options

Draconic Aura for fast healing should work to keep him moving.