PDA

View Full Version : [PF] Help with Dhampir Antipalidin [Lord of Darkness] build

BalmungM90
2013-10-09, 01:33 AM
Well I've been going around and couldn't find a lot on other players antipalidin builds and was looking for input and maybe even refocus on this character I'm building. A few things to note thus far are that I've chosen the Dhampir race to go with Antipalidin to take advantage of the negative healing, and I went with the Antipalidin because I thought it looked cool xD

Our DM doesn't put much stock in alignments so I'll be able to play my Antipali Neutral Evil, and we roll our own scores so I got quite lucky with a generous number of 3 18's, a 17, a 16, and a 15. We are starting at level 8.

I've applied the Moroi-Born (Svetocher) Heritage to my Dhampir for the +2 to Str and Cha, and the -2 to Con. I've also taken the Dayborn alternate trait to get rid of my light-sensitivity.

Now, I'm not too entirely sure how people build Antipalidins because I'm still somewhat new to tabletop in general. But I wanted to make use of a Falchion and have no idea what my feats should look like.

And another major note is that I would like to apply the Lord of Darkness template to my Dhampir. I haven't seen much on this template and if anyone has any thoughts on it I would appreciate. Sheet currently looks like--

Str: 22 (+2 Racial and 2 points from leveling)
Dex: 17
Con: 16 (-2 Q_Q)
Int: 16
Wis: 15
Cha: 20 (+2 Racial)

1) Intimidating Prowess
3) Power Attack
5) Furious Focus
7) Weapon Focus (Falchion)

We're also only starting off with 25k so if you have any item recommendations, I'm game xD

I'm not really worried about being considered 'OP' as a newer player because I still don't grasp what all my abilities do xD Plus the players I'm currently with are all vets who can do whatever they want and still make it work. :smallcool: Well, from what I've seen anyway.

Thanks for whatever input/help you can give!